So. one of my best friends is a preacher, and I think I want to fuck him.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
08-12-2012, 06:21 PM
So. one of my best friends is a preacher, and I think I want to fuck him.
He is so hot. He really confuses me as a Christian Pastor. He knows I'm half-gay, I have literally felt up his ass and semi-boner at the BAR many times. I told him flat out, "lets have a threesome".

How does this person still pastorize? How does this person still subscribe to a religion that tells him he's an abomination? We argue about this. He's not in hiding, everyone knows he's bi and fucks, he's not in the closet at all. How do you reconcile this with scripture? ??? He (and some other of my friends) bitch at me CONSTANTLY about being atheist.

SO CONFUSED.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
08-12-2012, 06:27 PM
RE: So. one of my best friends is a preacher, and I think I want to fuck him.
(08-12-2012 06:21 PM)happy cricket Wrote:  He is so hot. He really confuses me as a Christian Pastor. He knows I'm half-gay, I have literally felt up his ass and semi-boner at the BAR many times. I told him flat out, "lets have a threesome".

How does this person still pastorize? How does this person still subscribe to a religion that tells him he's an abomination? We argue about this. He's not in hiding, everyone knows he's bi and fucks, he's not in the closet at all. How do you reconcile this with scripture? ??? He (and some other of my friends) bitch at me CONSTANTLY about being atheist.

SO CONFUSED.
You should be more worried about pick up sex, God knows who he's been with. Drooling
08-12-2012, 06:36 PM
(08-12-2012 06:27 PM)Mr Woof Wrote:  
(08-12-2012 06:21 PM)happy cricket Wrote:  He is so hot. He really confuses me as a Christian Pastor. He knows I'm half-gay, I have literally felt up his ass and semi-boner at the BAR many times. I told him flat out, "lets have a threesome".

SO CONFUSED.
You should be more worried about pick up sex, God knows who he's been with. Drooling
Not pick-up sex at all, when I say he's one of my friends, I mean it. I know him, I know his family, he knows mine, etc.
08-12-2012, 06:43 PM
(08-12-2012 06:36 PM)happy cricket Wrote:  
(08-12-2012 06:27 PM)Mr Woof Wrote:  You should be more worried about pick up sex, God knows who he's been with. Drooling
Not pick-up sex at all, when I say he's one of my friends, I mean it. I know him, I know his family, he knows mine, etc.
Well if he's safe have some respect for his Christian soul,he can forgive you, but what about his soul? Bowing
08-12-2012, 07:17 PM
hah hah, yes, it's hilarious, except that this is the part where it's my life.
08-12-2012, 08:20 PM
[Image: thats-so-gay.jpg]

“Whenever you find yourself on the side of the majority, it's time to pause and reflect.”

-Mark Twain
[+] 1 user Likes germanyt's post
08-12-2012, 08:27 PM
what a homo

[Image: 3cdac7eec8f6b059070d9df56f50a7ae.jpg]
Now with 40% more awesome.
[+] 1 user Likes earmuffs's post
08-12-2012, 09:37 PM
(08-12-2012 06:21 PM)happy cricket Wrote:  He knows I'm half-gay

WTF does that even mean? And since when is this place "dear Abby?" Just get some, but we're not accountable if shit goes balls-up.

[Image: klingon_zps7e68578a.jpg]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 2 users Like houseofcantor's post
08-12-2012, 10:12 PM

SO CONFUSED.
I hear they have this whole Old Covenant vs. New Covenant rationalization going on.

[Image: 7oDSbD4.gif]
08-12-2012, 10:14 PM
You cannot reconcile this with scripture. The problem isn't you or him being gay- it sounds like the problem is you being atheist and him being christian.

What exactly are you confused about? Do you want to be more than friends? Can you be? Have you asked? Sounds like everything is clear except what exactly your relationship is. That needs some clearing up.