So. one of my best friends is a preacher, and I think I want to fuck him.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
09-12-2012, 02:48 AM
RE: So. one of my best friends is a preacher, and I think I want to fuck him.
(09-12-2012 02:47 AM)houseofcantor Wrote:  
(09-12-2012 02:44 AM)nach_in Wrote:  yeah, that expression doesn't work that well over the intertubez Confused
It's not supposed to work. Cause that would be, you know, gay. Angel
that makes sense in a very weird way, I guess Huh

[Image: sigvacachica.png]
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
09-12-2012, 03:43 AM
Let me get this straight (oops, sorry). If you get a half-boner are you half-gay, or how does this work?

Also, I can't seem to fit this into any kind of context, but here it is: you are fantasizing about a holy man's holy hole. How can you possibly stop yourself from making silly comments about it in his presence?

I need to learn more about this kind of theology. Is there a glory hole in heaven?

Oh, no Hallucinations 4:11 says the 'gilded sheep should be stewed in rat blood' but Morons 5:16 contradicts it. (Chas)

I would never shake a baby unless the recipe requires it.
[+] 3 users Like Malleus's post
09-12-2012, 03:47 AM
[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcR6mzURGe2OWcByLoVBwna...9cymvX9GIb]

For no matter how much I use these symbols, to describe symptoms of my existence.
You are your own emphasis.
So I say nothing.

-Bemore.
[+] 2 users Like bemore's post
09-12-2012, 03:47 AM (This post was last modified: 09-12-2012 03:50 AM by houseofcantor.)
Fucking Malleus. Now I got Bruce Springsteen in my noggin wailing...

Glory Hole! Pass you by! Glory Hole! In a young girl's eye!

[Image: klingon_zps7e68578a.jpg]
[+] 1 user Likes houseofcantor's post
09-12-2012, 05:13 AM
(08-12-2012 06:21 PM)happy cricket Wrote:  He is so hot. He really confuses me as a Christian Pastor. He knows I'm half-gay, I have literally felt up his ass and semi-boner at the BAR many times. I told him flat out, "lets have a threesome".

How does this person still pastorize? How does this person still subscribe to a religion that tells him he's an abomination? We argue about this. He's not in hiding, everyone knows he's bi and fucks, he's not in the closet at all. How do you reconcile this with scripture? ??? He (and some other of my friends) bitch at me CONSTANTLY about being atheist.

SO CONFUSED.

Ten bucks says he's a kinky bastard. Try it and find out.

"IN THRUST WE TRUST"

"We were conservative Jews and that meant we obeyed God's Commandments until His rules became a royal pain in the ass."

- Joel Chastnoff, The 188th Crybaby Brigade
09-12-2012, 08:39 AM
(09-12-2012 02:18 AM)houseofcantor Wrote:  
(08-12-2012 11:07 PM)Near Wrote:  In all seriousness, very few people are actually 100% either gay or straight (at least, so I have read).

Yeah, well, stop reading Cosmo. If you take it in through the out door, you ain't 10% straight, you're a hunnert percent queer. Tongue
But HoC, it was Wikipedia that told me that. Wikipedia never lies! Tongue

Contribute to the Community Resource!
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
09-12-2012, 09:00 AM
(08-12-2012 11:07 PM)Near Wrote:  In all seriousness, very few people are actually 100% either gay or straight (at least, so I have read). Myself...meh, I think I am probably like, 90% straight, but I definitely notice if a dude is hot, and I have considered being with guys before. I think I would have to be pretty close with him though.
Kinsey would give you some great advice on this. Tongue I'd say you're a one on his scale.

To happycricket, seems to me you're more concerned about his morality rather than the fact he won't have sex with you. Your friends are pretty contradictory, maybe they see their homosexuality/bisexuality/queerness as something dirty and sinful and that's why they're religious - they wanna be saved. Fools. You need new friends. Big Grin
[+] 1 user Likes WhatICanMakePavlovDo's post
09-12-2012, 09:02 AM
Btw someone mentioned new/old Covenant giving the roundabout (pun not intended, but still good) to gay christians. I'd love to hear more about it. Laugh out load
09-12-2012, 03:02 PM
I'm new to being atheist. It's literally something that happened to me in the last 6 months or so. I apologize for bringing the GAY up in here, a couple of you seem shocked. It's who I am though and it's my life.

I'm confused yes, by his morals. What the fuck is a moral anyway? We get drunk together semi-often, and semi to that semi, we also discuss religion. It came up for us one day when a gal that is our friend was having a Really Bad Day, and he got all preachy and was telling her all about how she Just Needs Jesus ™. I sort of jumped in there and told her that as an atheist, I wanted her to know that you don't have to have a god in order to be a good person, or better yet, in order to think of yourself as a a good person.

For context, please understand that this was sort of my "coming out" as an atheist. I have never told my family and I never told my riends, the only person I've ever talked about it with is my wife. Ever since then, "Jeremy's an athesist OMG" comes up in conversation pretty much ever time we go out. I have to be honest, I've not posted here much at all since being invited, because I don't want to look like a noob, but fuck, I'M A NOOB. I feel like a jackass among my friends, they all make fun of me for it, they look at me like they are looking down on me, with their little sympathetic smiles, it really sucks.
09-12-2012, 03:09 PM
Yabut. Still haven't explained the "half-gay" thing.

[Image: klingon_zps7e68578a.jpg]