So. one of my best friends is a preacher, and I think I want to fuck him.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
08-12-2012, 11:05 PM
RE: So. one of my best friends is a preacher, and I think I want to fuck him.
TMI. Drinking Beverage

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 3 users Like Chas's post
08-12-2012, 11:07 PM
(08-12-2012 09:37 PM)houseofcantor Wrote:  
(08-12-2012 06:21 PM)happy cricket Wrote:  He knows I'm half-gay

WTF does that even mean? And since when is this place "dear Abby?" Just get some, but we're not accountable if shit goes balls-up.
Yeah, like, if your Grandma is a lesbian, that makes your mom or your dad half gay, and then you would only be a quarter gay. And I think if both of your parents are half gay, then you are probably half gay too, but I can't remember about how those charts in biology work, so I'm not sure. Rolleyes

In all seriousness, very few people are actually 100% either gay or straight (at least, so I have read). Myself...meh, I think I am probably like, 90% straight, but I definitely notice if a dude is hot, and I have considered being with guys before. I think I would have to be pretty close with him though.

As for the OP, if you're both down, who are we to judge? If it makes you both happy, and you use some fucking protection for fucks sake, then why shouldn't you do it? Let him sort his own morals out. Just don't pressure him into it if he isn't sure if he wants to do it or not.

Contribute to the Community Resource!
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes Near's post
08-12-2012, 11:09 PM
I'd say the problem is this homo making himself feel better about being Christian by calling himself 'half-gay'. Dude, if you got a chub from a dude you are gay as fuck. Deal with it, nobody here gives a shit. You need to pull your nut sack up and admit it. Time to squash the fling and concentrate on smashing as many tight male asses as possible (protected of course) and waiting for love to find you.

Fucking gay guys man, ya always gotta splain shit to em.

“Whenever you find yourself on the side of the majority, it's time to pause and reflect.”

-Mark Twain
Find all posts by this user
[+] 4 users Like germanyt's post
09-12-2012, 01:28 AM
(08-12-2012 11:09 PM)germanyt Wrote:  I'd say the problem is this homo making himself feel better about being Christian by calling himself 'half-gay'. Dude, if you got a chub from a dude you are gay as fuck. Deal with it, nobody here gives a shit. You need to pull your nut sack up and admit it. Time to squash the fling and concentrate on smashing as many tight male asses as possible (protected of course) and waiting for love to find you.

OH NO YOU DIDN'T!! take it back! Beat_stick

[Image: sigvacachica.png]
[+] 2 users Like nach_in's post
09-12-2012, 01:30 AM
(08-12-2012 11:09 PM)germanyt Wrote:  I'd say the problem is this homo making himself feel better about being Christian by calling himself 'half-gay'. Dude, if you got a chub from a dude you are gay as fuck. Deal with it, nobody here gives a shit. You need to pull your nut sack up and admit it. Time to squash the fling and concentrate on smashing as many tight male asses as possible (protected of course) and waiting for love to find you.

Maybe he just meant to say he was bi? Consider

[Image: giphy.gif]
09-12-2012, 02:18 AM
(08-12-2012 11:07 PM)Near Wrote:  In all seriousness, very few people are actually 100% either gay or straight (at least, so I have read).

Yeah, well, stop reading Cosmo. If you take it in through the out door, you ain't 10% straight, you're a hunnert percent queer. Tongue

I mean, I don't get it. At all. Guys are hairy and smelly and icky. A guy may be physically attractive, but there ain't no physical attraction going on. I mean, you might be half gay, thinking like you do, but I sure ain't half-nothing. Big Grin

Yet, you know, a coupla hot chicks, building up some friction, that's attractive. And no, it ain't a double standard. I'm single. It's my standard. Tongue

...and how the fuck, alla this gayness show up anyway? Dontchu know, you're gonna cause another hurricane?

[Image: klingon_zps7e68578a.jpg]
[+] 3 users Like houseofcantor's post
09-12-2012, 02:23 AM
(09-12-2012 02:18 AM)houseofcantor Wrote:  
(08-12-2012 11:07 PM)Near Wrote:  In all seriousness, very few people are actually 100% either gay or straight (at least, so I have read).

Yeah, well, stop reading Cosmo. If you take it in through the out door, you ain't 10% straight, you're a hunnert percent queer. Tongue

I mean, I don't get it. At all. Guys are hairy and smelly and icky. A guy may be physically attractive, but there ain't no physical attraction going on. I mean, you might be half gay, thinking like you do, but I sure ain't half-nothing. Big Grin

Yet, you know, a coupla hot chicks, building up some friction, that's attractive. And no, it ain't a double standard. I'm single. It's my standard. Tongue

...and how the fuck, alla this gayness show up anyway? Dontchu know, you're gonna cause another hurricane?
In case you didn't notice we control the weather, so show a little more respect Dodgy

[+] 1 user Likes nach_in's post
09-12-2012, 02:36 AM
(09-12-2012 02:23 AM)nach_in Wrote:  In case you didn't notice we control the weather, so show a little more respect Dodgy

I got yer respect right here, gaiboi.

09-12-2012, 02:44 AM
(09-12-2012 02:36 AM)houseofcantor Wrote:  
(09-12-2012 02:23 AM)nach_in Wrote:  In case you didn't notice we control the weather, so show a little more respect Dodgy

I got yer respect right here, gaiboi.
yeah, that expression doesn't work that well over the intertubez Confused

09-12-2012, 02:47 AM
(09-12-2012 02:44 AM)nach_in Wrote:  
(09-12-2012 02:36 AM)houseofcantor Wrote:  I got yer respect right here, gaiboi.
yeah, that expression doesn't work that well over the intertubez Confused
It's not supposed to work. Cause that would be, you know, gay. Angel