So. one of my best friends is a preacher, and I think I want to fuck him.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
09-12-2012, 03:15 PM
RE: So. one of my best friends is a preacher, and I think I want to fuck him.
(09-12-2012 03:09 PM)houseofcantor Wrote:  Yabut. Still haven't explained the "half-gay" thing.
It is when you are only willing to insert half of the shaft... they just can't commit to the entire thing.

[Image: opforum1.png]
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 3 users Like frankiej's post
09-12-2012, 03:21 PM
I'm bisexual. It's a (bad apparently) joke.
09-12-2012, 03:22 PM
When I say it, I mean to say this: I can't speak for gay people. I'm not gay. I don't know what it's like to be gay. I do know what it's like to be persecuted becuase BIBLE. And not just becuase of that - all kinds of people bash gays, it knows no affiliation.
09-12-2012, 03:27 PM

Welcome, n00b. You're hanging out with a whole bunch of other n00bs, including me. Smile

[Image: 3d366d5c-72a0-4228-b835-f404c2970188_zps...1381867723]
09-12-2012, 03:37 PM
(09-12-2012 03:02 PM)happy cricket Wrote:  I apologize for bringing the GAY up in here, a couple of you seem shocked.

You don't know the guys here. No one here is shocked at being gay. They were making stupid jokes about being "half gay". Tongue

I am not sure though what your question is.

If the guy is a known bisexual I assume he has sex with people and I don't see the issue. Just wear protection, and make sure he does too.

[Image: dobie.png]

Science is the process we've designed to be responsible for generating our best guess as to what the fuck is going on. Girly Man
09-12-2012, 03:38 PM
OK, Happy Cricket. First of all, calm down. Nobody is shocked by your gayness. In fact, some of the people who mocked you are gay too and they did it just for giggles.

Nobody is mocking you with malice and hate. It's our way of goofing around and nobody gets a free pass from it. If you have the patience to get used to it, you'll realize that this is a pretty safe and fun place to be.

Now, regarding your topic, we don't know you, we don't know him and we definitely don't know your wife, but you expect us to give you worthy advice about holy butt fucking? I am surprised that you even expected anything but jokes in reply.

His morals, if he has any, are weird. You say that he is openly gay and he is not shy about being sexually active. You already played doctor with his balls. When do we get to the part where you became confused about what to do? Are you asking us whether you want to fuck him? Should you fuck him? There is no way to tell from where we sit.

What does he think about you fucking him? What does your wife? Do you care what she thinks? What do you want to do after you fuck him?

Answer those questions and we'll see where this goes from there. And, for fuck's sake, stop being such a noob.

Oh, no Hallucinations 4:11 says the 'gilded sheep should be stewed in rat blood' but Morons 5:16 contradicts it. (Chas)

I would never shake a baby unless the recipe requires it.
[+] 5 users Like Malleus's post
09-12-2012, 03:51 PM
Malleus Wrote:fantasizing about a holy man's holy hole
Haha!
09-12-2012, 05:56 PM
(09-12-2012 03:38 PM)Malleus Wrote:  OK, Happy Cricket. First of all, calm down. Nobody is shocked by your gayness. In fact, some of the people who mocked you are gay too and they did it just for giggles.

Nobody is mocking you with malice and hate. It's our way of goofing around and nobody gets a free pass from it. If you have the patience to get used to it, you'll realize that this is a pretty safe and fun place to be.

Now, regarding your topic, we don't know you, we don't know him and we definitely don't know your wife, but you expect us to give you worthy advice about holy butt fucking? I am surprised that you even expected anything but jokes in reply.

His morals, if he has any, are weird. You say that he is openly gay and he is not shy about being sexually active. You already played doctor with his balls. When do we get to the part where you became confused about what to do? Are you asking us whether you want to fuck him? Should you fuck him? There is no way to tell from where we sit.

What does he think about you fucking him? What does your wife? Do you care what she thinks? What do you want to do after you fuck him?

Answer those questions and we'll see where this goes from there. And, for fuck's sake, stop being such a noob.
it aint nothin bro. I'm sorry for being annoying.
09-12-2012, 07:02 PM
(09-12-2012 03:22 PM)happy cricket Wrote:  When I say it, I mean to say this: I can't speak for gay people. I'm not gay. I don't know what it's like to be gay. I do know what it's like to be persecuted becuase BIBLE. And not just becuase of that - all kinds of people bash gays, it knows no affiliation.
Yabut. How are you not gay? If it were me, I'd be gay, I'd be all up in the gay. And when all the hotties were lulled into a false sense of security, it would be ninja-bi-curious. Whaa-PAH!

o...k... I guess I'll stop poking you with the stick... Blush

How does one reconcile? Easy. They don't. It's the SODDit defense. It's some other dude, committing sodomy; I am just an Agent of Love. With my Love Gun... ok, ok... they just don't even fucking care. Christianity has largely become musical chairs and pointing fingers. There is no conflict between counseling with compassion and gaming the charade. Unless and until the herd turns on him. They do that. Regardless of gayness.

[Image: 10289811_592837817482059_8815379025397103823_n.jpg]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
09-12-2012, 10:05 PM
(09-12-2012 03:22 PM)happy cricket Wrote:  When I say it, I mean to say this: I can't speak for gay people. I'm not gay. I don't know what it's like to be gay. I do know what it's like to be persecuted becuase BIBLE. And not just becuase of that - all kinds of people bash gays, it knows no affiliation.

I don't talk gay, I don't walk gay, it's like people don't even know I'm gay unless I'm blowing them.
[Image: 10h27hu.jpg]

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  People who abandon their friends after entering a romantic relationship give me moon rocks 24 428 03-08-2014 09:56 AM
Last Post: Cathym112
  Christian friends Cathym112 28 428 19-06-2014 06:19 PM
Last Post: Drunkin Druid
  Fuck y'all, here's a generalization WeAreTheCosmos 33 471 10-06-2014 11:32 AM
Last Post: earmuffs
  Done with six years of tests, fuck yes ELK12695 26 424 09-05-2014 07:53 AM
Last Post: Vosur
  where the fuck is Rev? earmuffs 51 712 06-05-2014 05:59 PM
Last Post: GirlyMan
  Holy fuck, 2 years putting up with you cunts... earmuffs 34 612 21-04-2014 10:01 PM
Last Post: EvolutionKills
  Fuck You Internet EvolutionKills 16 331 02-04-2014 11:36 PM
Last Post: DemonicLemon