So sick of it!!!!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
25-11-2012, 06:04 PM (This post was last modified: 25-11-2012 06:14 PM by Leela.)
So sick of it!!!!
If you don't like swearing, do not continue to read this.
If you are offended when people talk against religion, get out of here, otherwise you will be offended.

warned you:

I am so fucking sick of all the arguments and all fucking stupidity.
Are people such huge fucking morons? Honestly I can not believe it and it does not compute!!!
So there are a few people who think there is some supernatural somethingpowercallitwhatyouwantthing, right?
right.
I can make a fucking religion up and start it and believe me I know how and I know how to get followers. I basically did that before and guess what, I left my made up shit and others stayed.

You know what's the problem? People believe every fucking shit they are being told and they are tooo damn lazy to look one thing up or to think. Fucking think!!! What's your brain for?
Honestly...

Do you really think there is a higher power. Believe in the invisible pink unicorn? Are you guys morons?

Ok, so there isn't and has never been any support of a higher power, just people who did not understand shit. And then people started to understand thing. Wow, k, so thunder and lightning is not something Thor does? Wow k, the sun is a star and not a god? Wow, k, there is no god called Neptun in the ocean?
But wow, k, I believe in something made up by people of the stupid ages, kept up by power-hungry bastards, and you buy into that shit?
Again: Honestly?

What is there to argue about? Books? Fuck you and your fucking books! You know what? I write you a holy text and tell you it is inspired by Woogooloogy the godess! And then I sell it to you and when you want me to tell you more about Her, I will charge you for it! Dang, new religion, new religios fucking leader. Just another powerhungry, lieing bastard who only sees dollar bills. Right? But who cares as long as I have some fucking blind sheeps running with me, believing every word and are too lazy or too stupid to think. They are oh so happy and not harming anyone by believing in Woogooloogy, right? They are just getting poor because I eat and shit their money!

Oh another thing. You know as long as you are just praying and believing that your fucking Jesus is coming back, everything is alright. Do you realize that the second you tell someone that you SAW Jesus back, that this is the moment when people will say that you are crazy. Do you realize that this is already psychosis. So you are in a sick mental state already > Delusion. And you are just a teeny tiny step away from a psychosis. Oh fuck, too many people have that even without seeing Jesus. Thinking about fucking Pentacostals, "speaking in tongues" my ass.

Still anything to ask?
You know what? I am usually not an angry atheist, I am also not an activist. I am never searching for debate. I just don't care enough about the delusions of people.
But you know what? Too much crime in the name of THY LORD, too much dead, too much fighting, war, too much blood, too much of it fucking TOO MUCH!?

Why do you need to hold on to this shit.
Grow up already. You know that the fitting line is in a holy book? In the bible?
Here we go:
1 Corinthians 13:11 Wrote:When I was a child, I talked like a child, I thought like a child, I reasoned like a child. When I became a man, I put childish ways behind me.

Yes I know, it is difficult to let go of all of that, I've been there myself. Many have been there.
But you know what. Thank your parents and or your country, teachers, society that you have been brainwashed to the point of not being ABLE to think, not even having the idea or the question that probably something else is more accurate.
What's more accurate?
You are finite. Your time is finite. You live one life and then you die. When you are dead you are no more. Your life has no higher meaning. The existence of this planet and how evolution went is a huge big big coincidence. And yes, this is possible. No creator, because the idea of a "creation" and of "creating" something is also manmade.

No, I do not have it wrong. And yes I am fucking pissed and tired of this shit. What is soooo difficult at turning your grey matter on and try out LOGIC? Guess what, it works!

I love how Seth starts his show:
TTA intro Wrote:Assume nothing,
Question everything,
Open your eyes,
Challange the opposition,
And start thinking!

Fuck, this felt good!

"Freedom is the freedom to say that 2+2=4" - George Orwell (in 1984)
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 28 users Like Leela's post
25-11-2012, 06:08 PM
RE: So sick of it!!!!
(25-11-2012 06:04 PM)Leela Wrote:  If you don't like swearing, do not continue to read this.
If you are offended when people talk against religion, get out of here, otherwise you will be offended.

warned you:

I am so fucking sick of all the arguments and all fucking stupidity.
Are people such huge fucking morons? Honestly I can not believe it and it does not compute!!!
So there are a few people who think there is some supernatural somethingpowercallitwhatyouwantthing, right?
right.
I can make a fucking religion up and start it and believe me I know how and I know how to get followers. I basically did that before and guess what, I left my made up shit and others stayed.

You know what's the problem? People believe every fucking shit they are being told and they are tooo damn lazy to look one thing up or to think. Fucking think!!! What's your brain for?
Honestly...

Do you really think there is a higher power. Believe in the invisible pink unicorn? Are you guys morons?

Ok, so there isn't and has never been any support of a higher power, just people who did not understand shit. And then people started to understand thing. Wow, k, so thunder and lightning is not something Thor does? Wow k, the sun is a star and not a god? Wow, k, there is no god called Neptun in the ocean?
But wow, k, I believe in something made up by people of the stupid ages, kept up by power-hungry bastards, and you buy into that shit?
Again: Honestly?

What is there to argue about? Books? Fuck you and your fucking books! You know what? I write you a holy text and tell you it is inspired by Woogooloogy the godess! And then I sell it to you and when you want me to tell you more about Her, I will charge you for it! Dang, new religion, new religios fucking leader. Just another powerhungry, lieing bastard who only sees dollar bills. Right? But who cares as long as I have some fucking blind sheeps running with me, believing every word and are too lazy or too stupid to think. They are oh so happy and not harming anyone by believing in Woogooloogy, right? They are just getting poor because I eat and shit their money!

Oh another thing. You know as long as you are just praying and believing that your fucking Jesus is coming back, everything is alright. Do you realize that the second you tell someone that you SAW Jesus back, that this is the moment when people will say that you are crazy. Do you realize that this is already psychosis. So you are in a sick mental state already > Delusion. And you are just a teeny tiny step away from a psychosis. Oh fuck, too many people have that even without seeing Jesus. Thinking about fucking Pentacostals, "speaking in tongues" my ass.

Still anything to ask?
You know what? I am usually not an angry atheist, I am also not an activist. I am never searching for debate. I just don't care enough about the delusions of people.
But you know what? Too much crime in the name of THY LORD, too much dead, too much fighting, war, too much blood, too much of it fucking TOO MUCH!?

Why do you need to hold on to this shit.
Grow up already. You know that the fitting line is in a holy book? In the bible?
Here we go:
1 Corinthians 13:11 Wrote:When I was a child, I talked like a child, I thought like a child, I reasoned like a child. When I became a man, I put childish ways behind me.

Yes I know, it is difficult to let go of all of that, I've been there myself. Many have been there.
But you know what. Thank your parents and or your country, teachers, society that you have been brainwashed to the point of not being ABLE to think, not even having the idea or the question that probably something else is more accurate.
What's more accurate?
You are finite. Your time is finite. You live one life and then you die. When you are dead you are no more. Your life has no higher meaning. The existence of this planet and how evolution went is a huge big big coincidence. And yes, this is possible. No creator, because the idea of a "creation" and of "creating" something is also manmade.

No, I do not have it wrong. And yes I am fucking pissed and tired of this shit. What is soooo difficult at turning your grey matter on and try out LOGIC? Guess what, it works!

I love how Seth starts his show:
TTA into Wrote:Assume nothing,
Question everything,
Open your eyes,
Challange the opposition,
And start thinking!

Fuck, this felt good!

Ah, a woman after my own heart. Yes Bravo. Bowing

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
[+] 4 users Like Chas's post
25-11-2012, 06:16 PM
That rant was fucking awesome!!!

And of course KC will be like "their going to hell LOL!" Why did I ever doubt you Chas? Sad
Find all posts by this user
[+] 2 users Like Magoo's post
25-11-2012, 06:19 PM
(25-11-2012 06:04 PM)Leela Wrote:  You know what's the problem? People believe every fucking shit they are being told and they are tooo damn lazy to look one thing up or to think. Fucking think!!! What's your brain for?
Yes, but I think it's more of a sociological or evolutionary problem. People don't WANT to think. You are making the assumption here that people would want to search for the truth or what is most likely to be true, and in my experience, most people don't give a shit, they do what is easiest or what their neighbors are doing. Probably they believe anything they're told just due to peer pressure and following authority. Likewise, skepticism is often frowned upon (so is difference!), and people usually do whatever others are doing. So it might not be laziness as much as a tendency toward conformity, I think. It probably served an evolutionary purpose in the past, but not so much anymore, which is why people like you (and me) get upset about it.
[+] 6 users Like amyb's post
25-11-2012, 06:26 PM (This post was last modified: 25-11-2012 06:50 PM by tikidoc.)
Agree completely, Leela. Every day, I listen to the news and hear about roadside bombs and suicide bombers and other people killing in the name of their religion. We have a woman dying in Ireland because she is in the process of miscarrying and gets septic, and they won't help her until the fetal heartbeat stops, and by then it's too late. In my country (US), we have an all out assault on women's rights (reproductive and otherwise) and marriage equality, all in the name of God. Politicians denying science, and using that denial to teach bullshit to our kids and to have an excuse to do nothing about greenhouse emissions. We have a nun excommunicated for allowing a first trimester pregnancy termination to save a dying woman, yet none of the pedophile priests have had the same treatment. All of this because of religion, because of belief in nonexistent beings.

I'm with you Leela, it makes me angry too.
[+] 4 users Like tikidoc's post
25-11-2012, 06:45 PM
(25-11-2012 06:04 PM)Leela Wrote:  But you know what? Too much crime in the name of THY LORD, too much dead, too much fighting, war, too much blood, too much of it fucking TOO MUCH!?
Preach it, sister. Wink

[Image: 7oDSbD4.gif]
[+] 1 user Likes Vosur's post
25-11-2012, 06:51 PM
Trying to comprehend how anyone can be a theist?
You'd have more fun digging your eye balls out with a spoon.

[Image: 3cdac7eec8f6b059070d9df56f50a7ae.jpg]
Now with 40% more awesome.
[+] 4 users Like earmuffs's post
25-11-2012, 07:02 PM
So sick of it!!!!
Lol Magoo

It was just a fucking apple man, we're sorry okay? Please stop the madness Laugh out load
~Izel
[+] 1 user Likes Erxomai's post
25-11-2012, 09:13 PM
You forgot christmas carols. How many parents would really invite a little drummer boy in to "entertain" a sleeping baby?

Stoo. Pid. Not to mention fucking annoying. Over and over and over and over.......

We have enough youth. How about looking for the Fountain of Smart?
[+] 1 user Likes Thinkerbelle's post
25-11-2012, 09:39 PM
Can I marry you?

E 2 = (mc 2)2 + (pc )2
614C → 714N + e + ̅νe
2 K(s) + 2 H2O(l) → 2 KOH(aq) + H2 (g) + 196 kJ/mol
It works, bitches.