So sick of it!!!!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
25-11-2012, 09:47 PM
RE: So sick of it!!!!
(25-11-2012 06:04 PM)Leela Wrote:  What's your brain for?

It's potentially an incredibly brilliant multi-tool. But most people can use it only for brain farts. Seems they've had a social lobotomy that cut out their critical thought processes straight after birth.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
25-11-2012, 10:00 PM
(25-11-2012 06:04 PM)Leela Wrote:  If you don't like swearing, do not continue to read this.
If you are offended when people talk against religion, get out of here, otherwise you will be offended.

warned you:

I am so fucking sick of all the arguments and all fucking stupidity.
Are people such huge fucking morons? Honestly I can not believe it and it does not compute!!!
So there are a few people who think there is some supernatural somethingpowercallitwhatyouwantthing, right?
right.
I can make a fucking religion up and start it and believe me I know how and I know how to get followers. I basically did that before and guess what, I left my made up shit and others stayed.

You know what's the problem? People believe every fucking shit they are being told and they are tooo damn lazy to look one thing up or to think. Fucking think!!! What's your brain for?
Honestly...

Do you really think there is a higher power. Believe in the invisible pink unicorn? Are you guys morons?

Ok, so there isn't and has never been any support of a higher power, just people who did not understand shit. And then people started to understand thing. Wow, k, so thunder and lightning is not something Thor does? Wow k, the sun is a star and not a god? Wow, k, there is no god called Neptun in the ocean?
But wow, k, I believe in something made up by people of the stupid ages, kept up by power-hungry bastards, and you buy into that shit?
Again: Honestly?

What is there to argue about? Books? Fuck you and your fucking books! You know what? I write you a holy text and tell you it is inspired by Woogooloogy the godess! And then I sell it to you and when you want me to tell you more about Her, I will charge you for it! Dang, new religion, new religios fucking leader. Just another powerhungry, lieing bastard who only sees dollar bills. Right? But who cares as long as I have some fucking blind sheeps running with me, believing every word and are too lazy or too stupid to think. They are oh so happy and not harming anyone by believing in Woogooloogy, right? They are just getting poor because I eat and shit their money!

Oh another thing. You know as long as you are just praying and believing that your fucking Jesus is coming back, everything is alright. Do you realize that the second you tell someone that you SAW Jesus back, that this is the moment when people will say that you are crazy. Do you realize that this is already psychosis. So you are in a sick mental state already > Delusion. And you are just a teeny tiny step away from a psychosis. Oh fuck, too many people have that even without seeing Jesus. Thinking about fucking Pentacostals, "speaking in tongues" my ass.

Still anything to ask?
You know what? I am usually not an angry atheist, I am also not an activist. I am never searching for debate. I just don't care enough about the delusions of people.
But you know what? Too much crime in the name of THY LORD, too much dead, too much fighting, war, too much blood, too much of it fucking TOO MUCH!?

Why do you need to hold on to this shit.
Grow up already. You know that the fitting line is in a holy book? In the bible?
Here we go:
1 Corinthians 13:11 Wrote:When I was a child, I talked like a child, I thought like a child, I reasoned like a child. When I became a man, I put childish ways behind me.

Yes I know, it is difficult to let go of all of that, I've been there myself. Many have been there.
But you know what. Thank your parents and or your country, teachers, society that you have been brainwashed to the point of not being ABLE to think, not even having the idea or the question that probably something else is more accurate.
What's more accurate?
You are finite. Your time is finite. You live one life and then you die. When you are dead you are no more. Your life has no higher meaning. The existence of this planet and how evolution went is a huge big big coincidence. And yes, this is possible. No creator, because the idea of a "creation" and of "creating" something is also manmade.

No, I do not have it wrong. And yes I am fucking pissed and tired of this shit. What is soooo difficult at turning your grey matter on and try out LOGIC? Guess what, it works!

I love how Seth starts his show:
TTA intro Wrote:Assume nothing,
Question everything,
Open your eyes,
Challange the opposition,
And start thinking!

Fuck, this felt good!

Have you read Greta christina's new book 'why are you atheists so angry'? It lays out why she is an angry atheist and why we should all be angry, it outlines the outrageous beliefs of the religious, the insane behaviors, the lack of respect for their own lives -and others and so much more, its a great read!
I also created a religion once and people wanted to pay me for classes on it, I took their money, taught them whatever I could make up at the time and left it, I still know people in it and I still get emails on occasion from people wanting to take classes from me on it, I have even told them, its fake, I made it up and they are able to rationalize that and come up with an excuse as to why its still a valid religion, I love it, LOL
I of course am not guilt free of this post being that i am in a religion but I loved it nonetheless!
Big Grin
[+] 1 user Likes Irishdize's post
25-11-2012, 10:21 PM
(25-11-2012 09:13 PM)Thinkerbelle Wrote:  You forgot christmas carols. How many parents would really invite a little drummer boy in to "entertain" a sleeping baby?

Stoo. Pid. Not to mention fucking annoying. Over and over and over and over.......
Are you kidding? Christmas carols are like the best part of Christmas.
The parodies are priceless.
ie:

Yes I know I'm immature, and what?

[Image: 3cdac7eec8f6b059070d9df56f50a7ae.jpg]
Now with 40% more awesome.
[+] 2 users Like earmuffs's post
25-11-2012, 10:37 PM
But tell us what you REALLY think.

*runs for armored bunker*

"If I ignore the alternatives, the only option is God; I ignore them; therefore God." -- The Syllogism of Fail
[+] 4 users Like Reltzik's post
25-11-2012, 11:19 PM
(25-11-2012 10:37 PM)Reltzik Wrote:  But tell us what you REALLY think.

*runs for armored bunker*
Too bad Leela's armed with armour piercing de-bunking rounds Tongue
[+] 1 user Likes morondog's post
25-11-2012, 11:42 PM (This post was last modified: 25-11-2012 11:49 PM by Mark Fulton.)
(25-11-2012 06:04 PM)Leela Wrote:  If you don't like swearing, do not continue to read this.
If you are offended when people talk against religion, get out of here, otherwise you will be offended.

warned you:

Are people such huge fucking morons? Honestly I can not believe it and it does not compute!!!
So there are a few people who think there is some supernatural somethingpowercallitwhatyouwantthing, right?
right.
I can make a fucking religion up and start it and believe me I know how and I know how to get followers. I basically did that before and guess what, I left my made up shit and others stayed.

You know what's the problem? People believe every fucking shit they are being told and they are tooo damn lazy to look one thing up or to think. Fucking think!!! What's your brain for?
Honestly...

Do you really think there is a higher power. Believe in the invisible pink unicorn? Are you guys morons?

Ok, so there isn't and has never been any support of a higher power, just people who did not understand shit. And then people started to understand thing. Wow, k, so thunder and lightning is not something Thor does? Wow k, the sun is a star and not a god? Wow, k, there is no god called Neptun in the ocean?
But wow, k, I believe in something made up by people of the stupid ages, kept up by power-hungry bastards, and you buy into that shit?

What is there to argue about? Books? Fuck you and your fucking books! You know what? I write you a holy text and tell you it is inspired by Woogooloogy the godess! And then I sell it to you and when you want me to tell you more about Her, I will charge you for it! Dang, new religion, new religios fucking leader. Just another powerhungry, lieing bastard who only sees dollar bills. Right? But who cares as long as I have some fucking blind sheeps running with me, believing every word and are too lazy or too stupid to think. They are oh so happy and not harming anyone by believing in Woogooloogy, right? They are just getting poor because I eat and shit their money!

Oh another thing. You know as long as you are just praying and believing that your fucking Jesus is coming back, everything is alright. Do you realize that the second you tell someone that you SAW Jesus back, that this is the moment when people will say that you are crazy. Do you realize that this is already psychosis. So you are in a sick mental state already > Delusion. And you are just a teeny tiny step away from a psychosis. Oh fuck, too many people have that even without seeing Jesus. Thinking about fucking Pentacostals, "speaking in tongues" my ass.

Still anything to ask?
You know what? I am usually not an angry atheist, I am also not an activist. I am never searching for debate. I just don't care enough about the delusions of people.
But you know what? Too much crime in the name of THY LORD, too much dead, too much fighting, war, too much blood, too much of it fucking TOO MUCH!?

Grow up already. You know that the fitting line is in a holy book? In the bible?
Here we go:
1 Corinthians 13:11 Wrote:When I was a child, I talked like a child, I thought like a child, I reasoned like a child. When I became a man, I put childish ways behind me.

Yes I know, it is difficult to let go of all of that, I've been there myself. Many have been there.
But you know what. Thank your parents and or your country, teachers, society that you have been brainwashed to the point of not being ABLE to think, not even having the idea or the question that probably something else is more accurate.
What's more accurate?
You are finite. Your time is finite. You live one life and then you die. When you are dead you are no more. Your life has no higher meaning. The existence of this planet and how evolution went is a huge big big coincidence. And yes, this is possible. No creator, because the idea of a "creation" and of "creating" something is also manmade.

No, I do not have it wrong. And yes I am fucking pissed and tired of this shit. What is soooo difficult at turning your grey matter on and try out LOGIC? Guess what, it works!

TTA intro Wrote:Assume nothing,
Question everything,
Open your eyes,
Challange the opposition,
And start thinking!

Fuck, this felt good!

Hey...you're cool. I imagine you looking like Leela in a mini skirt from Dr Who in the 80's, (who I'm told is now married to Richard Dawkins!), getting all angry and sweaty and sexy. (Sorry about that....she always did it for me.)

I would love to be as articulate and passionate as you. Keep posting please.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
26-11-2012, 12:09 AM
Leela for President 2016.

Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities. -- Voltaire
26-11-2012, 12:27 AM
So sick of it!!!!
(26-11-2012 12:09 AM)ddrew Wrote:  Leela for President 2016.

But she wasn't born in Kenya.

It was just a fucking apple man, we're sorry okay? Please stop the madness Laugh out load
~Izel
[+] 2 users Like Erxomai's post
26-11-2012, 01:01 AM
(25-11-2012 11:42 PM)Mark Fulton Wrote:  

warned you:

right.

Honestly...

Still anything to ask?

Here we go:

What's more accurate?

Fuck, this felt good!

Hey...you're cool. I imagine you looking like Leela in a mini skirt from Dr Who in the 80's, (who I'm told is now married to Richard Dawkins!), getting all angry and sweaty and sexy. (Sorry about that....she always did it for me.)

I would love to be as articulate and passionate as you. Keep posting please.

Thats funny, thats what I thought of when I saw her name, I always liked Barbara and Ian the best, 1st companions to The Doctor and later on Tegan, Sarah Jane and Ace Smile I dont know the new dr who is ok but nothing compares to the original!
[+] 1 user Likes Irishdize's post
26-11-2012, 02:51 AM (This post was last modified: 26-11-2012 03:00 AM by Janus.)
(26-11-2012 12:27 AM)Erxomai Wrote:  
(26-11-2012 12:09 AM)ddrew Wrote:  Leela for President 2016.

But she wasn't born in Kenya.

Yes she was. We all were. Lucy is our collective mother. She gave birth to us in Kenya.
[+] 1 user Likes Janus's post