So sick of it!!!!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
29-11-2012, 06:10 AM
RE: So sick of it!!!!
(29-11-2012 06:04 AM)Filox Wrote:  Hey you two, you wanna both marry me? Then you can join my nice small harem... And you do not need to wear a tent on your head, except when you are out of the harem.

Big Grin
Nope, my idea's better. You're still welcome to join the commune, though (it's for everybody), but we'll all be equal there [Image: hippie.gif]

"E se non passa la tristezza con altri occhi la guarderò."
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
29-11-2012, 06:53 AM
(29-11-2012 03:29 AM)Mark Fulton Wrote:  Has anyone noticed that Egor accuses others of all the faults he has himself? Allow me to demonstrate. Egor’s
comments are the quotes.

“Fuck you. You're not smart.”

The person with the lowest IQ on this forum would have to be Egor.

“You're a pretentious narcissist”

That’s rich coming from someone who tried to start his own religion!

“What war? What war is being fought over religion?”

His ignorance about world history is gargantuan.

“You think you know something. But you only know what you want to know.”

This from a man who admits he hasn’t read a single book about the history of Christianity.

“I think the life and teachings of Jesus Christ are the best GUI we have for understanding God.”

See above.

“I don't follow anyone. I have made my own religion for myself. I am a freethinker.”

From a man who waxes lyrical about Jeebus.

“you are anti-social, right?”

From a man who hates all atheists and all Christians, and who writes his own version of Christianity!

“What you have there is faith, atheist faith.”

Whereas atheism is, in fact, the opposite of faith.

“You want to match your logic with mine, let's go.”

From a man who has no concept of logic, and lacks the humility to realize it.

You took the words out of my brain, Mark. That is exactly what I was going to say. Exactly.

Egor projects himself. That is actually one of the signs of malignant narcisissm, don't know if the other branches of narcissism are the same and I haven't had my coffee yet so am not going to check.

Egor, other people are not like you. When you base your arguments on that presumption, you are shooting blanks.

[Image: dobie.png]

Science is the process we've designed to be responsible for generating our best guess as to what the fuck is going on. Girly Man
[+] 4 users Like Dom's post
29-11-2012, 07:01 AM
Now hold on a minute here. I think I see why I like Egor. He has warned me that I am being pretty narcissistic, now you accuse him of the same thing. It seems I am projecting myself as well and that I am like Egor!

Egor, fuck these atheists heathens, let go parting. I'll be in the church praying today.

Woohoo...

[Image: a6505fe8.jpg]
I have a theory that the truth is never told during the nine-to-five hours.
-Hunter S. Thompson
29-11-2012, 07:23 AM
(29-11-2012 07:01 AM)Filox Wrote:  Now hold on a minute here. I think I see why I like Egor. He has warned me that I am being pretty narcissistic, now you accuse him of the same thing. It seems I am projecting myself as well and that I am like Egor!

Egor, fuck these atheists heathens, let go parting. I'll be in the church praying today.

Woohoo...

Anyway, Egor... yeah, we're human. We have our vanities etc. *Just like you*. A man who derides others for being fallible must be perfect right?

You were going so well man. When you talk about books you're awesome. Your book reviews are genuinely good. Why can't you bring that level of excellence to these discussions?...
29-11-2012, 08:06 AM
was just a matter of time until this had to evolve into a Egor discussion, huh? Why even bother replying to him... Let it go and he will get bored of it

"Freedom is the freedom to say that 2+2=4" - George Orwell (in 1984)
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
29-11-2012, 08:16 AM
(29-11-2012 07:01 AM)Filox Wrote:  Now hold on a minute here. I think I see why I like Egor. He has warned me that I am being pretty narcissistic, now you accuse him of the same thing. It seems I am projecting myself as well and that I am like Egor!

Woohoo...

Lol, no, if he told you that you were a narcissist, he was projecting and hence he is and you are not.

Sorry, you are not converted yet. Smile

Science is the process we've designed to be responsible for generating our best guess as to what the fuck is going on. Girly Man
29-11-2012, 09:16 AM
(25-11-2012 06:04 PM)Leela Wrote:  If you don't like swearing, do not continue to read this.
If you are offended when people talk against religion, get out of here, otherwise you will be offended.

warned you:

I am so fucking sick of all the arguments and all fucking stupidity.
Are people such huge fucking morons? Honestly I can not believe it and it does not compute!!!
So there are a few people who think there is some supernatural somethingpowercallitwhatyouwantthing, right?
right.
I can make a fucking religion up and start it and believe me I know how and I know how to get followers. I basically did that before and guess what, I left my made up shit and others stayed.

You know what's the problem? People believe every fucking shit they are being told and they are tooo damn lazy to look one thing up or to think. Fucking think!!! What's your brain for?
Honestly...

Do you really think there is a higher power. Believe in the invisible pink unicorn? Are you guys morons?

Ok, so there isn't and has never been any support of a higher power, just people who did not understand shit. And then people started to understand thing. Wow, k, so thunder and lightning is not something Thor does? Wow k, the sun is a star and not a god? Wow, k, there is no god called Neptun in the ocean?
But wow, k, I believe in something made up by people of the stupid ages, kept up by power-hungry bastards, and you buy into that shit?
Again: Honestly?

What is there to argue about? Books? Fuck you and your fucking books! You know what? I write you a holy text and tell you it is inspired by Woogooloogy the godess! And then I sell it to you and when you want me to tell you more about Her, I will charge you for it! Dang, new religion, new religios fucking leader. Just another powerhungry, lieing bastard who only sees dollar bills. Right? But who cares as long as I have some fucking blind sheeps running with me, believing every word and are too lazy or too stupid to think. They are oh so happy and not harming anyone by believing in Woogooloogy, right? They are just getting poor because I eat and shit their money!

Oh another thing. You know as long as you are just praying and believing that your fucking Jesus is coming back, everything is alright. Do you realize that the second you tell someone that you SAW Jesus back, that this is the moment when people will say that you are crazy. Do you realize that this is already psychosis. So you are in a sick mental state already > Delusion. And you are just a teeny tiny step away from a psychosis. Oh fuck, too many people have that even without seeing Jesus. Thinking about fucking Pentacostals, "speaking in tongues" my ass.

Still anything to ask?
You know what? I am usually not an angry atheist, I am also not an activist. I am never searching for debate. I just don't care enough about the delusions of people.
But you know what? Too much crime in the name of THY LORD, too much dead, too much fighting, war, too much blood, too much of it fucking TOO MUCH!?

Why do you need to hold on to this shit.
Grow up already. You know that the fitting line is in a holy book? In the bible?
Here we go:
1 Corinthians 13:11 Wrote:When I was a child, I talked like a child, I thought like a child, I reasoned like a child. When I became a man, I put childish ways behind me.

Yes I know, it is difficult to let go of all of that, I've been there myself. Many have been there.
But you know what. Thank your parents and or your country, teachers, society that you have been brainwashed to the point of not being ABLE to think, not even having the idea or the question that probably something else is more accurate.
What's more accurate?
You are finite. Your time is finite. You live one life and then you die. When you are dead you are no more. Your life has no higher meaning. The existence of this planet and how evolution went is a huge big big coincidence. And yes, this is possible. No creator, because the idea of a "creation" and of "creating" something is also manmade.

No, I do not have it wrong. And yes I am fucking pissed and tired of this shit. What is soooo difficult at turning your grey matter on and try out LOGIC? Guess what, it works!

I love how Seth starts his show:
TTA intro Wrote:Assume nothing,
Question everything,
Open your eyes,
Challange the opposition,
And start thinking!
Clap
Yes. Agreement. Love. All of this. You have said the things I've been saying in my head for months and months. *big huge internet hug of awesomeness* Hug

Thank you. Heart

"The amazing thing is that every atom in your body came from a star that exploded. ... So, forget Jesus. The stars died so that you could be here today." -- Lawrence Krauss
[+] 1 user Likes calmblueocean's post
29-11-2012, 09:29 AM
(27-11-2012 06:55 PM)Leela Wrote:  I just realized that my rage is not going away. I feel like everytime, I read some of that brainwashed bullshit, I wanna run my head into a brickwall to see if that helps, because nothing else seems to help.
You know what's the problem?
People are just too easy to influence. That btw counts for pretty much everything. But they are sooooooo fucking easy to mind control. And Religion has the exact tools to do that very very well!
You know... all that shit. Feeling thins, just knowing, seeing...
Ok first of all, all shrinks are supposed to be atheists! And then every religios nut is supposed to get a fucking therapy, talk it all off your non-existing soul, and then go and live your life as if you had only one!

Oh and those fucking arguments all the time. And one would think that there are ANY new arguments coming but no, they are not.
"The eye is so complex, it needs a creator" "Carbon dating doesn't work on all materials" "Look how beautiful the flowers and trees are, and the sun..." "I had an experience" "I saw Jesus" "God told me..." "I feel his presence"
Fuck you and your old old arguments.
That is why theists get so annoyed, while they never come up with a new argument, we already know all of them and are well equipped to not just debunk, but completely CRASH those.

And then I listen to another Atheist Experience, and the next caller asks "but why don't you believe in god" and while I see the host holding back a huge "MOROOOOON!!!" I feel like punching the caller.

You know... You know... I can't even form a straight sentence anymore, from all the thoughts running through my head. I am at the point of circular thoughts.
I feel like I am stuck in a society full of brainwashed idiots, that act so nice and normal but the second you say something against their precious religion, and be it the most logical thing you have ever said, they become nuts.

I mean they react like someone who is addicted and tell them in the face "you need to stop drinking beer or you kill your organs and therefore yourself" and they start explaining that they are not addicted, and they are only having one a day, and anyway why is it your business, and I am not hurting you with my addiction, and anyway you are the one who has the problem because you just hate beer, what did the beer do to you that you are so angry at it...
Yes, I think that is the best parallel I have ever thought of. It is like an addiction. Whole societies, whole countries are made addicted from the earliest age. And those who are not addicted are being treated like they are not normal.
You know what, it is not normal to be addicted, you are not born addicted. You are born with certain senses and needs, but with religion a lot of those senses are being cut off. Thou shalt not think, thou shalt not ask, thou shalt not question, thou shalt give us thy fucking money. And while we, as humans, are so curious, so open to new information, we are being made closed minded.

Fuck I hate this shit.

I hate that even a year before I plan on making a baby, I am already worried that society and school will brainwash my child and it could end up addicted to some fairytale...
I hate that have that worry already but I can not close my mind to this problem.
I hate that we may get a lot of weird, worried, and judgemental looks when we will refuse to babtize our child.
I hate that our child will grow up in a society that basically forces it to stay in the closet because of the disadvantages it will face if it comes out.

Isn't that fucked up? The child isn't even there yet, we are just planning right now and all of this is already a problem. What about kindergarten, what about all the friends...

Like my hubby has been asked to sing in church, although the family knows that he does not believe. Of course he refused, no hard feelings, but probably some disappointment. Not that we wanna hurt people, but we do not want to do churchy stuff as it goes so very much against our principles.

You know, when we came back to Romania, we found a cross hanging over our bed, and we found Mary and Jesus pictures in some rooms on the walls... First thing we had to do, take all of that off... How offensive is that. What would they say if I hung the pic of the flying spagetti monster in their kitchen and an Atheist-A over their bed... ... See how fucked up this is. I wouldn't dare to do that.

This is so fucked up, so very...
I have a fantasy where there's a place where freethinkers/non-theists/etc can go and live in safety and insulation from the religious moronity so prevalent in the world. A little island somewhere, or maybe even a newly-built, nice bomb shelter with a door that won't admit religious thinkers (ahem, "thinkers"). And we could raise our kids and have our society without the interference of idiot mental slave people.

Sadly, yes, it's a fantasy. The reality is that your religious friends/family/coworkers/fellow humans will try to 'help' you or 'save' you or some other bullshit. And that brings its own wagonload of problems.

"The amazing thing is that every atom in your body came from a star that exploded. ... So, forget Jesus. The stars died so that you could be here today." -- Lawrence Krauss
29-11-2012, 11:00 AM
Oh boy, just think of all the missionaries we will have to boil in a big kettle...

29-11-2012, 03:17 PM
(29-11-2012 06:04 AM)Filox Wrote:  Hey you two, you wanna both marry me? Then you can join my nice small harem... And you do not need to wear a tent on your head, except when you are out of the harem.

Big Grin
Hay now, what did Vera just say? Jeez, no wonder so many people think marriage is bad. It isn't because people believe monogamous relationships are bad for one's sexual health pleasure. They just don't like people like you not listening to them. Dodgy

[Image: Untitled-2.png?_subject_uid=322943157&am...Y7Dzq4lJog]