So sick of it!!!!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
29-11-2012, 03:53 PM
RE: So sick of it!!!!
(29-11-2012 11:00 AM)Dom Wrote:  Oh boy, just think of all the missionaries we will have to boil in a big kettle...
Probaly a nice stew if you put some carrots and onions in, as well.

"Freedom is the freedom to say that 2+2=4" - George Orwell (in 1984)
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
29-11-2012, 04:03 PM
(29-11-2012 03:17 PM)Logica Humano Wrote:  Hay now, what did Vera just say? Jeez, no wonder so many people think marriage is bad. It isn't because people believe monogamous relationships are bad for one's sexual health pleasure. They just don't like people like you not listening to them. Dodgy
Men. They never do listen, do they? Why do you think I prefer talking to myself, at least if I don't pay attention I still know what I've said (most of the time).

(29-11-2012 03:53 PM)Leela Wrote:  Probaly a nice stew if you put some carrots and onions in, as well.
Don't forget the potatoes.

"E se non passa la tristezza con altri occhi la guarderĂ²."
Find all posts by this user
29-11-2012, 04:43 PM
(29-11-2012 04:03 PM)Vera Wrote:  
(29-11-2012 03:17 PM)Logica Humano Wrote:  Hay now, what did Vera just say? Jeez, no wonder so many people think marriage is bad. It isn't because people believe monogamous relationships are bad for one's sexual health pleasure. They just don't like people like you not listening to them. Dodgy
Men. They never do listen, do they? Why do you think I prefer talking to myself, at least if I don't pay attention I still know what I've said (most of the time).

(29-11-2012 03:53 PM)Leela Wrote:  Probaly a nice stew if you put some carrots and onions in, as well.

Don't forget the potatoes.

Gotta have potatoes with missionary stew!

[Image: dobie.png]

Science is the process we've designed to be responsible for generating our best guess as to what the fuck is going on. Girly Man
29-11-2012, 04:52 PM
(29-11-2012 03:53 PM)Leela Wrote:  
(29-11-2012 11:00 AM)Dom Wrote:  Oh boy, just think of all the missionaries we will have to boil in a big kettle...
Probaly a nice stew if you put some carrots and onions in, as well.
Needs garlic to ward off the spirits. Drinking Beverage

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
[+] 1 user Likes Chas's post
29-11-2012, 05:11 PM
(29-11-2012 04:52 PM)Chas Wrote:  
Needs garlic to ward off the spirits. Drinking Beverage
Onions and garlic? Really? Oh, Charles... No

29-11-2012, 05:15 PM
(29-11-2012 05:11 PM)Vera Wrote:  
(29-11-2012 04:52 PM)Chas Wrote:  Needs garlic to ward off the spirits. Drinking Beverage
Onions and garlic? Really? Oh, Charles... No
I'm so sad. I thought there was hope for us, but if you don't believe in the marriage of garlic and onion, then we have no future. Weeping

29-11-2012, 05:20 PM
(29-11-2012 05:15 PM)Chas Wrote:  
(29-11-2012 05:11 PM)Vera Wrote:  Onions and garlic? Really? Oh, Charles... No
I'm so sad. I thought there was hope for us, but if you don't believe in the marriage of garlic and onion, then we have no future. Weeping
I'm all for them getting their 'happily ever after', but can they not get married in my tummy?

Plus, people in Rio were starting to suspect I may be a vampire, due to my skin colour, aversion to the sun and generally coming alive at night... They may have had a point, is what I'm saying Drinking Beverage

[+] 3 users Like Vera's post
29-11-2012, 05:22 PM
(29-11-2012 05:15 PM)Chas Wrote:  
(29-11-2012 05:11 PM)Vera Wrote:  Onions and garlic? Really? Oh, Charles... No
I think you're *all* doing it wrong. The Holy Trinity is Onion-Bell Pepper-Celery. Garlic is added for the flavor of awesome.

Also, I think stew is boring. If you're going to eat missionary, it's gotta be gumbo! Without the sausage and shrimp what have you got? *Just* missionary!

He's not the Messiah. He's a very naughty boy! -Brian's mum
[+] 2 users Like Cardinal Smurf's post
29-11-2012, 05:25 PM
(29-11-2012 05:20 PM)Vera Wrote:  
(29-11-2012 05:15 PM)Chas Wrote:  I'm so sad. I thought there was hope for us, but if you don't believe in the marriage of garlic and onion, then we have no future. Weeping
I'm all for them getting their 'happily ever after', but can they not get married in my tummy?

Plus, people in Rio were starting to suspect I may be a vampire, due to my skin colour, aversion to the sun and generally coming alive at night... They may have had a point, is what I'm saying Drinking Beverage
Was going to make a special gumbo just for you, but then it occurred to me:

1) Gumbo does NOT taste right without garlic.

2) Why would a vampire want to eat missionary dressed with anything at all? You're into "organic" foods, right?

He's not the Messiah. He's a very naughty boy! -Brian's mum
29-11-2012, 05:25 PM
(29-11-2012 05:20 PM)Vera Wrote:  
(29-11-2012 05:15 PM)Chas Wrote:  I'm so sad. I thought there was hope for us, but if you don't believe in the marriage of garlic and onion, then we have no future. Weeping

The marriage is in the pot, the honeymoon in the mouth, and the happily-ever-after is in the tummy. Yes

What happens when you eat garlic?!?!? Shocking