So sick of it!!!!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
29-11-2012, 05:42 PM
RE: So sick of it!!!!
She will die from it!

"Freedom is the freedom to say that 2+2=4" - George Orwell (in 1984)
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
29-11-2012, 05:42 PM
(29-11-2012 05:22 PM)Cardinal Smurf Wrote:  I think you're *all* doing it wrong. The Holy Trinity is Onion-Bell Pepper-Celery. Garlic is added for the flavor of awesome.
Celery, really? Why don't you just kill me now and be done with it. Celery, forsooth!

(29-11-2012 05:25 PM)Cardinal Smurf Wrote:  Why would a vampire want to eat missionary dressed with anything at all? You're into "organic" foods, right?
Nah, we're immortal, so we can eat whatever the hell we please. I was thinking more along the lines of farofa with chunks of missionary...

(29-11-2012 05:25 PM)Chas Wrote:  The marriage is in the pot, the honeymoon in the mouth, and the happily-ever-after is in the tummy.
And it all ends up in the toilet bowl. Yep, sounds like a marriage to me all right.

Quote:What happens when you eat garlic?!?!? Shocking

Nothing, it just doesn't go well with blood. Duh!

"E se non passa la tristezza con altri occhi la guarderò."
Find all posts by this user
[+] 2 users Like Vera's post
29-11-2012, 05:50 PM
(29-11-2012 05:42 PM)Leela Wrote:  She will die from it!
Laugh all you want, Leela, but my current book is about Dracula, takes place mostly in Romania and the main character is called Leila. Just sayin'. (they're lovers, btw).

"E se non passa la tristezza con altri occhi la guarderò."
[+] 1 user Likes Vera's post
29-11-2012, 05:58 PM (This post was last modified: 29-11-2012 06:07 PM by GirlyMan.)
(28-11-2012 12:31 PM)Egor Wrote:  So, let's start with logic then. If a tree falls in the forest and no one is there to hear it, does it make a sound?

That has nothing to with logic. Fuckturd.

(28-11-2012 12:31 PM)Egor Wrote:  In this thread, I'm only going to respond to you, no one else. I will read what others write--everything anyone else writes, but I'm only going to converse with you. I'm calling you out. You want to match your logic with mine, let's go. Smartass

Why? You afraid to go up against someone who might've had more than a little formal training in logic? ... Wait, now I remember why, 'cause you're simultaneously a pussy and a prick who doesn't even possess the basic elementary education necessary to even have a proper concept of what a fuckin' proof is. Goddam self-fucking prickpussy.

I hereby pronounce myself as Leela's second. Which field of logic do you want to meet her in? Propositional or predicate? Deductive, inductive, or retroductive? Mathematical or philosophical? Deontic or epistemic? Classical or fuzzy? Bivalent or multi-valued? ...

When you're questioning your beliefs, Egor, you become a barely tolerable ordinary puckered asshole like the rest of us. When you're deadset on this week's religion, you become one of the biggest pricks on the planet. I've been managing my own manic depression for going on 35 years now. I can recognize manic depression when I see it with just a glance. You seriously might want to consider lithium, or maybe Seroquel if you don't wanna start old school. Myself, I'm a fan of starting old school.

As it was in the beginning is now and ever shall be, world without end. Amen.
And I will show you something different from either
Your shadow at morning striding behind you
Or your shadow at evening rising to meet you;
I will show you fear in a handful of dust.
[+] 4 users Like GirlyMan's post
29-11-2012, 06:54 PM
- Accidental double post -

[Image: 7oDSbD4.gif]
29-11-2012, 06:55 PM
(29-11-2012 03:29 AM)Mark Fulton Wrote:  Has anyone noticed that Egor accuses others of all the faults he has himself? Allow me to demonstrate. Egor’s
comments are the quotes.

“Fuck you. You're not smart.”

The person with the lowest IQ on this forum would have to be Egor.

“You're a pretentious narcissist”

That’s rich coming from someone who tried to start his own religion!

“What war? What war is being fought over religion?”

His ignorance about world history is gargantuan.

“You think you know something. But you only know what you want to know.”

This from a man who admits he hasn’t read a single book about the history of Christianity.

“I think the life and teachings of Jesus Christ are the best GUI we have for understanding God.”

See above.

“I don't follow anyone. I have made my own religion for myself. I am a freethinker.”

From a man who waxes lyrical about Jeebus.

“you are anti-social, right?”

From a man who hates all atheists and all Christians, and who writes his own version of Christianity!

“What you have there is faith, atheist faith.”

Whereas atheism is, in fact, the opposite of faith.

“You want to match your logic with mine, let's go.”

From a man who has no concept of logic, and lacks the humility to realize it.

Egor, please keep posting. You are so fucking thick and so full of yourself you’re an amusement. We can turn our brains off when you post and have a laugh, because we know there’ll be nothing worth learning. Keep
imagining you’re creating traffic for your blovels, because that’ll keep you here for everyone’s amusement.
(29-11-2012 05:58 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  
(28-11-2012 12:31 PM)Egor Wrote:  So, let's start with logic then. If a tree falls in the forest and no one is there to hear it, does it make a sound?

That has nothing to with logic. Fuckturd.

(28-11-2012 12:31 PM)Egor Wrote:  In this thread, I'm only going to respond to you, no one else. I will read what others write--everything anyone else writes, but I'm only going to converse with you. I'm calling you out. You want to match your logic with mine, let's go. Smartass

Why? You afraid to go up against someone who might've had more than a little formal training in logic? ... Wait, now I remember why, 'cause you're simultaneously a pussy and a prick who doesn't even possess the basic elementary education necessary to even have a proper concept of what a fuckin' proof is. Goddam self-fucking prickpussy.

I hereby pronounce myself as Leela's second. Which field of logic do you want to meet her in? Propositional or predicate? Deductive, inductive, or retroductive? Mathematical or philosophical? Deontic or epistemic? Classical or fuzzy? Bivalent or multi-valued? ...

When you're questioning your beliefs, Egor, you become a barely tolerable ordinary puckered asshole like the rest of us. When you're deadset on this week's religion, you become one of the biggest pricks on the planet. I've been managing my own manic depression for going on 35 years now. I can recognize manic depression when I see it with just a glance. You seriously might want to consider lithium, or maybe Seroquel if you don't wanna start old school. Myself, I'm a fan of starting old school.

[Image: IH7jK.jpg]

[Image: 7oDSbD4.gif]
[+] 1 user Likes Vosur's post
29-11-2012, 07:39 PM
(29-11-2012 05:58 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  ...might want to consider lithium...
Could not disagree more. For anyone reading this: I cannot recommend Lithium. It steals your SOUL!

He's not the Messiah. He's a very naughty boy! -Brian's mum
[+] 1 user Likes Cardinal Smurf's post
29-11-2012, 07:52 PM
First Leela comes into the room and goes off on an honest and understandable tirade. Then Egor comes in like usual and takes a massive shit in the middle of the room. Then, after this, everybody just starts proposing to each other and are making honeymoon plans to some far off island while the rest of us start preparing dinner.

You guys are silly. Angel

[Image: giphy.gif]
29-11-2012, 07:57 PM
(29-11-2012 07:52 PM)Tartarus Sauce Wrote:  First Leela comes into the room and goes off on an honest and understandable tirade. Then Egor comes in like usual and takes a massive shit in the middle of the room. Then, after this, everybody just starts proposing to each other and are making honeymoon plans to some far off island while the rest of us start preparing dinner.

You guys are silly. Angel

That's just how we roll. Drinking Beverage

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes Chas's post
29-11-2012, 09:22 PM (This post was last modified: 29-11-2012 10:00 PM by GirlyMan.)
(29-11-2012 07:39 PM)Cardinal Smurf Wrote:  
(29-11-2012 05:58 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  ...might want to consider lithium...
Could not disagree more. For anyone reading this: I cannot recommend Lithium. It steals your SOUL!

Didn't steal Girly's soul, how could it. ... It just a dampening agent, as intended. ... Nobody's got access to my non-existent soul, not even me. ... I found lithium useful. Your mileage may vary.

As it was in the beginning is now and ever shall be, world without end. Amen.
And I will show you something different from either
Your shadow at morning striding behind you
Or your shadow at evening rising to meet you;
I will show you fear in a handful of dust.