So sick of it!!!!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
29-11-2012, 10:42 PM
RE: So sick of it!!!!
(29-11-2012 07:39 PM)Cardinal Smurf Wrote:  
(29-11-2012 05:58 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  ...might want to consider lithium...
Could not disagree more. For anyone reading this: I cannot recommend Lithium. It steals your SOUL!
Where the fuck you found one at?

As it was in the beginning is now and ever shall be, world without end. Amen.
And I will show you something different from either
Your shadow at morning striding behind you
Or your shadow at evening rising to meet you;
I will show you fear in a handful of dust.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes GirlyMan's post
29-11-2012, 11:28 PM

I have stated it the past.. i'll just say it again..

Religion is fucking stupid..

Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities. -- Voltaire
[+] 1 user Likes ddrew's post
30-11-2012, 02:15 AM
So sick of it!!!!
(29-11-2012 10:42 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  
(29-11-2012 07:39 PM)Cardinal Smurf Wrote:  Could not disagree more. For anyone reading this: I cannot recommend Lithium. It steals your SOUL!
Where the fuck you found one at?

Let's see. Last time I took lithium would have been around 1996 or so. But, it was the worst drug I ever took. Made me feel dead inside.

He's not the Messiah. He's a very naughty boy! -Brian's mum
30-11-2012, 02:20 AM
(29-11-2012 07:52 PM)Tartarus Sauce Wrote:  First Leela comes into the room and goes off on an honest and understandable tirade. Then Egor comes in like usual and takes a massive shit in the middle of the room. Then, after this, everybody just starts proposing to each other and are making honeymoon plans to some far off island while the rest of us start preparing dinner.

You guys are silly. Angel
What's wrong with that? (Free) love and (most likely) good food? That's what it's all about, isn't it? Ah, the simple pleasures of life...

"E se non passa la tristezza con altri occhi la guarderĂ²."
[+] 1 user Likes Vera's post
30-11-2012, 02:22 AM
So sick of it!!!!
(30-11-2012 02:20 AM)Vera Wrote:  
(29-11-2012 07:52 PM)Tartarus Sauce Wrote:  First Leela comes into the room and goes off on an honest and understandable tirade. Then Egor comes in like usual and takes a massive shit in the middle of the room. Then, after this, everybody just starts proposing to each other and are making honeymoon plans to some far off island while the rest of us start preparing dinner.

What's wrong with that? (Free) love and (most likely) good food? That's what it's all about, isn't it? Ah, the simple pleasures of life...

Not sure if she's talking about my gumbo or her Missionary Nuggets. Tongue

He's not the Messiah. He's a very naughty boy! -Brian's mum
30-11-2012, 02:32 AM
(30-11-2012 02:22 AM)Cardinal Smurf Wrote:  
(30-11-2012 02:20 AM)Vera Wrote:  What's wrong with that? (Free) love and (most likely) good food? That's what it's all about, isn't it? Ah, the simple pleasures of life...

Not sure if she's talking about my gumbo or her Missionary Nuggets. Tongue
To each their own, luv. That's the beauty of the free-love commune that I suggested. Peace, love and understanding. And different recipes.

[+] 1 user Likes Vera's post
30-11-2012, 06:23 AM
Girly, thanks Big Grin Don't waste your precious time and energy on a prick like that. See how he did it with me? I did not feel like putting up with him, he called me some stuff and then left. Just do the same Big Grin You might wanna know what he calls you because it is funny how he deflects.

"Freedom is the freedom to say that 2+2=4" - George Orwell (in 1984)
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
30-11-2012, 06:44 AM
(30-11-2012 02:20 AM)Vera Wrote:  

The only thing odd about it is everyone's choice of location. You all started expressing deep emotional love for each other in a room where somebody just took a massive dump on the floor(Egor). It makes sense if you consider it from an imagery perspective. At least that's what I did. Not that I take pleasure in imaging somebody excrete their waste, but when Egor reared his ugly head in this thread to counter Leela point by point, I had a hard time not envisioning images of a similar vein.

[Image: giphy.gif]
30-11-2012, 06:56 AM
(30-11-2012 06:44 AM)Tartarus Sauce Wrote:  The only thing odd about it is everyone's choice of location. You all started expressing deep emotional love for each other in a room where somebody just took a massive dump on the floor(Egor). It makes sense if you consider it from an imagery perspective. At least that's what I did. Not that I take pleasure in imaging somebody excrete their waste, but when Egor reared his ugly head in this thread to counter Leela point by point, I had a hard time not envisioning images of a similar vein.
Of what vein? People loving each other or people excreting stuff? Consider

Our love (and appetite) knows no bounds, we go at it whenever and wherever the mood strikes us.

30-11-2012, 07:10 AM
(30-11-2012 06:56 AM)Vera Wrote:  
(30-11-2012 06:44 AM)Tartarus Sauce Wrote:  The only thing odd about it is everyone's choice of location. You all started expressing deep emotional love for each other in a room where somebody just took a massive dump on the floor(Egor). It makes sense if you consider it from an imagery perspective. At least that's what I did. Not that I take pleasure in imaging somebody excrete their waste, but when Egor reared his ugly head in this thread to counter Leela point by point, I had a hard time not envisioning images of a similar vein.
Of what vein? People loving each other or people excreting stuff? Consider

Our love (and appetite) knows no bounds, we go at it whenever and wherever the mood strikes us.
Of the vein of Egor dropping his pants in front of everybody and taking an explosive shit during our lovely conversation.

I'm all for free food and boundless love though, so let's just say that since Egor hasn't reappeared yet that the waste has been cleared away and that the room is all spick and span now (and for the sake of continuing the imagery, let's just say that Earmuffs came along in a maid costume and swept the filth away, so thanks Muffs).

[Image: giphy.gif]
[+] 1 user Likes Tartarus Sauce's post