So sick of it!!!!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
30-11-2012, 07:21 AM
RE: So sick of it!!!!
(30-11-2012 07:10 AM)Tartarus Sauce Wrote:  I'm all for free food and boundless love though, so let's just say that since Egor hasn't reappeared yet that the waste has been cleared away and that the room is all spick and span now (and for the sake of continuing the imagery, let's just say that Earmuffs came along in a maid costume and swept the filth away, so thanks Muffs).
Please, not ear-bloody-muffs! He'll just take a dump himself and complain about our choice of toilet paper.

(but that's what I like most about this place - you never know in what direction a thread will go, just like in real-life conversations... after all, thinking is not necessarily a linear process... not that I'm advocating circular thinking or something)

"E se non passa la tristezza con altri occhi la guarderĂ²."
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
30-11-2012, 02:31 PM
(30-11-2012 06:23 AM)Leela Wrote:  Girly, thanks Big Grin Don't waste your precious time and energy on a prick like that. See how he did it with me? I did not feel like putting up with him, he called me some stuff and then left. Just do the same Big Grin You might wanna know what he calls you because it is funny how he deflects.

Nah, I couldn't give less of a shit what Ed thinks of me. No skin off my scrotum what some psychiatric nurse in Louisiana thinks of me. That's kinda my point about not letting it get to to you. But I live in the People's Republic of Maryland where I got a Hindu Temple, a Buddhist Temple, a Jewish Synagogue, 2 Unitarian Universalist Churches, and 2 Baptist Churches within walking distance of my house. I am surrounded by religion, but it is diffused by virtue of its diversity, it's not a problem here. Romania is likely a different story, so rage on if it helps, rage on. Thumbsup

(30-11-2012 02:15 AM)Cardinal Smurf Wrote:  Let's see. Last time I took lithium would have been around 1996 or so. But, it was the worst drug I ever took. Made me feel dead inside.

I was on it in '77 for a year. If by "dead inside" you mean when you were in a manic phase you didn't feel like God, that's what it was supposed to do. Wink

I am us and we is me. ... bitches.
30-11-2012, 03:49 PM
(28-11-2012 12:31 PM)Egor Wrote:  You think you know something. But you only know what you want to know.

Over and over to your reflection in the mirror ... say it, over and over ...

Thank you for expressing your psychosis, Egor but do try and self actualize in your own thread. Shy

I think in the end, I just feel like I'm a secular person who has a skeptical eye toward any extraordinary claim, carefully examining any extraordinary evidence before jumping to conclusions. ~ Eric ~ My friend ... who figured it out.
[+] 4 users Like kim's post
30-11-2012, 04:57 PM
(30-11-2012 03:49 PM)kim Wrote:  ... self actualize in your own thread. Shy

Girly thinks self-actualization is personal, but I got no problem laughing at idiots who don't realize that.

[+] 1 user Likes GirlyMan's post
30-11-2012, 05:06 PM
So sick of it!!!!
(30-11-2012 03:49 PM)kim Wrote:  
(28-11-2012 12:31 PM)Egor Wrote:  You think you know something. But you only know what you want to know.

Over and over to your reflection in the mirror ... say it, over and over ...

Thank you for expressing your psychosis, Egor but do try and self actualize in your own thread. Shy

And if you say Bloody Mary 3 times in the dark in front of a mirror, she will appear.

"All that is necessary for the triumph of Calvinism is that good Atheists do nothing." ~Eric Oh My
30-11-2012, 05:16 PM
So sick of it!!!!
(30-11-2012 02:31 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  I was on it in '77 for a year. If by "dead inside" you mean when you were in a manic phase you didn't feel like God, that's what it was supposed to do. Wink

That doesn't sound so bad. No, I recall feeling emotionless. Like nothing in reality affected me in any way at all. No joy, no pain, no sadness, no excitement. For a new father and husband this was a bad state of mind for me. It was particularly hard on my wife. Her external perception of my emotional state confirmed that I seemed to be unattached to anyone or anything. She found it quite unsettling. Never again.

And then there was Prozac. In the 2 months I was on it it scared the bejesus out of me. But I have trouble remembering the details of why it scared me. I seem to recall an altered sense of reality. It was just creepy as hell.

He's not the Messiah. He's a very naughty boy! -Brian's mum
[+] 1 user Likes Cardinal Smurf's post
30-11-2012, 05:23 PM
(30-11-2012 05:16 PM)Cardinal Smurf Wrote:  ... I seem to recall an altered sense of reality. It was just creepy as hell.
Uh huhh, it's still creepy as hell. ...

[+] 1 user Likes GirlyMan's post