So, tell me, is this place mainly strong atheism?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
21-09-2015, 02:10 PM
RE: So, tell me, is this place mainly strong atheism?
You know, once you get done with the apprentice level parlor tricks like levitation, if you study real hard, you may be ready someday for the next level....are you ready dear friend? Here....embrace the next level....Breatharianism.

Inedia (Latin for "fasting") or breatharianism /brɛθˈɛəriənɪzəm/ is the belief that it is possible for a person to live without consuming food. Breatharians claim that food, and in some cases water, are not necessary for survival, and that humans can be sustained solely by prana, the vital life force in Hinduism.

yup, that is some next level shit right there, and may I say, I wholeheartedly endorse it...the more who convert, the better the world will be, we are over-populated it seems. here is some links for your quest to true awareness:

http://breatharian.com/breatharians.html

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Inedia

http://www.breatharian.com/wileybrooks.html

or clicky some educational videos since that seems to be your medium of choice...

May your journey be an enriching one

Big Grin

"Belief is so often the death of reason" - Qyburn, Game of Thrones

"The Christian community continues to exist because the conclusions of the critical study of the Bible are largely withheld from them." -Hans Conzelmann (1915-1989)
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 3 users Like goodwithoutgod's post
21-09-2015, 02:14 PM
Just when I thought the yuks were beat out of this thread, there goes GWG. Laugh out load

living word
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 3 users Like houseofcantor's post
21-09-2015, 02:17 PM
(21-09-2015 10:23 AM)Obie Wrote:  
(21-09-2015 09:55 AM)dancefortwo Wrote:  [Image: 130308172235-mummy-ct-story-top.jpg]

It's very comforting and convenient to share in a majority opinion while uniformly discounting and dismissing anything that does not agree with it. The very same experience I have encountering fundamental Christians. You want proof that there is a singularity that unites and belies all things at the level of existence? We aren't there yet. You consider such a notion crazy? Tell that to any great modern day scientist. You people conflate the obvious fact that there is no proof for any form of god with a supposition that there can be no unifying basis for all that exists. Same mindset. Different club.

Nope. No evidence. You have presented none. Nor have you proposed a method for post-mortem continuation of consciousness. Your woo-shit is dismissed without EVIDENCE. Show us the money, or STFU.

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein God has a plan for us. Please stop screwing it up with your prayers.
[+] 3 users Like Bucky Ball's post
21-09-2015, 02:22 PM
(21-09-2015 12:19 PM)Obie Wrote:  
(21-09-2015 12:16 PM)Unbeliever Wrote:  So, basically, your definitions of "life", "motion", and "intelligent" are all so broad and so at odds with conventional usage as to be worthless.

You may assign a value as you wish. I've stated it over a few times. Everything represents life - intelligent functioning - matter and energy in motion. Yes, it is a broad category. It includes everything.

Restating woo garbage does not make it true. Your definitions and claims are meaningless and have no supporting evidence. Claims and statements are not evidence.

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein God has a plan for us. Please stop screwing it up with your prayers.
[+] 2 users Like Bucky Ball's post
21-09-2015, 02:25 PM
(21-09-2015 02:10 PM)goodwithoutgod Wrote:  You know, once you get done with the apprentice level parlor tricks like levitation, if you study real hard, you may be ready someday for the next level....are you ready dear friend? Here....embrace the next level....Breatharianism.

Inedia (Latin for "fasting") or breatharianism /brɛθˈɛəriənɪzəm/ is the belief that it is possible for a person to live without consuming food. Breatharians claim that food, and in some cases water, are not necessary for survival, and that humans can be sustained solely by prana, the vital life force in Hinduism.

yup, that is some next level shit right there, and may I say, I wholeheartedly endorse it...the more who convert, the better the world will be, we are over-populated it seems. here is some links for your quest to true awareness:

or clicky some educational videos since that seems to be your medium of choice...

Big Grin

I bet we could start a movement and call it stasisitarianism. It's where you don't need to eat, drink, sleep, or even breathe to remain alive. You simply imagine yourself as alive in a meditative state and you will continue to exist past the heat death of the universe.

We're going to need one well preserved corpse, preferably eastern in descent since that seems to have some bearing on being a mystic, a glass case, some fake medical equipment that shows vital signs, and a vacuum pump.

Now, we tell people that they too can become a stasisitarian if the simply step into the stasisian chamber and allow us to perform the "cleansing" ceremony whereby all of their unnecessary things like atmosphere will be removed so that they may begin communing with the great stasisium.

Excuse me, I'm making perfect sense. You're just not keeping up.

"Let me give you some advice, bastard: never forget what you are. The rest of the world will not. Wear it like armor, and it can never be used to hurt you." - Tyrion Lannister
[+] 3 users Like itsnotmeitsyou's post
21-09-2015, 02:26 PM
(21-09-2015 01:44 PM)onlinebiker Wrote:  I'm a lapsed atheist.

That's pretty much like a regular atheist - just without any serious commitment or dogma.....

I'm not elitist or anything -- just too lazy to really give a fuck...

Big Grin

I'm an irregular atheist. That is unless I take my Metamucil.
Then I shit as regular as the OP. Facepalm
Tongue

[+] 5 users Like Bucky Ball's post
21-09-2015, 02:30 PM
(21-09-2015 02:14 PM)houseofcantor Wrote:  Just when I thought the yuks were beat out of this thread, there goes GWG. Laugh out load

Laugh out loadLaugh out loadLaugh out load

*wipes tear* you just can't make this shit up......oh wait....apparently you can Big Grin

"The Christian community continues to exist because the conclusions of the critical study of the Bible are largely withheld from them." -Hans Conzelmann (1915-1989)
[+] 1 user Likes goodwithoutgod's post
21-09-2015, 02:31 PM
(21-09-2015 02:25 PM)itsnotmeitsyou Wrote:  
(21-09-2015 02:10 PM)goodwithoutgod Wrote:  You know, once you get done with the apprentice level parlor tricks like levitation, if you study real hard, you may be ready someday for the next level....are you ready dear friend? Here....embrace the next level....Breatharianism.

Big Grin

I bet we could start a movement and call it stasisitarianism. It's where you don't need to eat, drink, sleep, or even breathe to remain alive. You simply imagine yourself as alive in a meditative state and you will continue to exist past the heat death of the universe.

We're going to need one well preserved corpse, preferably eastern in descent since that seems to have some bearing on being a mystic, a glass case, some fake medical equipment that shows vital signs, and a vacuum pump.

Now, we tell people that they too can become a stasisitarian if the simply step into the stasisian chamber and allow us to perform the "cleansing" ceremony whereby all of their unnecessary things like atmosphere will be removed so that they may begin communing with the great stasisium.

holy shit....you know the sad thing? we WOULD get some followers Facepalm

[+] 2 users Like goodwithoutgod's post
21-09-2015, 02:41 PM (This post was last modified: 21-09-2015 02:48 PM by goodwithoutgod.)
you guys just HAVE to click that first video i posted lol I cant stop laughing, I am in tears...

oh my...and the third one is riveting Popcorn

21-09-2015, 03:57 PM

edit: I think I'm going to go soak up some toxins right now.

Big Grin

I did a little google search on the guy in your first video, named Wiley Brooks. Here's a bit of what someone wrote about him on a forum. This forum is called CureZone.

http://www.curezone.org/forums/am.asp?i=340502

"he booked a dining hall in a local hotel and charged people different amounts of money to teach them the "secrets of the ancients." how much people were charged depended on the person and how many secrets they wanted to know. the prices were anywhere from $5,000 to $30,000.

in the midst of all this Wiley was caught coming out of a local 7-11 with his arms full of hostess twinkies and other assorted garbage food. he explained that he used these items to draw out the toxins in his body and only someone with extensive breatharian experience could eat those things for that purpose. Laugh out loadLaugh out loadLaugh out load

"he was caught other times eating food at various places by local residents. eventually, confronted with the evidence, Wiley admitted he ate food but only to "soak up toxins." in more recent interviews Wiley fully acknowledges that he eats "double cheeseburgers from dairy queen." this of course is only to detoxify."

This person goes on to say.

"no one to my knowledge ever became a breatharian or even recieved any more knowledge from wiley's $10,000 seminars than you could get reading at the local new age bookstore. he left town in dishonor. he is a local legend in the Santa Cruz area, ask anyone who has lived there for long, there are many many Wiley Brooks stories, none of them good."

TongueLaugh out loadLaugh out loadLaugh out loadBig Grin

Shakespeare's Comedy of Errors.... on Donald J. Trump:

He is deformed, crooked, old, and sere,
Ill-fac’d, worse bodied, shapeless every where;
Vicious, ungentle, foolish, blunt, unkind,
Stigmatical in making, worse in mind.
[+] 1 user Likes dancefortwo's post