So, tell me, is this place mainly strong atheism?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
24-09-2015, 10:28 AM
RE: So, tell me, is this place mainly strong atheism?
That's quite the load of Brahma bullshit.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
24-09-2015, 10:37 AM
That's fucked up. I read and understood Obie's post, but then I could not parse Unbeliever's reply. I think I broke my shit.

Even though I have similar thoughts it's still a bunch of woo.

living word
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
24-09-2015, 10:39 AM
Okay, he's not even talking to us any more, he's just preaching dogma to empty air and not even trying to address our objections. If I wanted that I'd go to church.

I'm done here, peace out.
24-09-2015, 10:44 AM
(24-09-2015 10:37 AM)houseofcantor Wrote:  That's fucked up. I read and understood Obie's post, but then I could not parse Unbeliever's reply. I think I broke my shit.

[Image: thatsthejoke.jpg]

An explanation, for the terminally confused.

"Owl," said Rabbit shortly, "you and I have brains. The others have fluff. If there is any thinking to be done in this Forest - and when I say thinking I mean thinking - you and I must do it."
- A. A. Milne, The House at Pooh Corner
[+] 1 user Likes Unbeliever's post
24-09-2015, 10:47 AM
(24-09-2015 10:25 AM)Obie Wrote:  Consider the ocean.

The ocean rests on a floor. The floor is the bedrock of creation. It is infinite and immutable, unseen and unshakable. It is the unified field of infinite possibility.

Upon the floor rests an ubiquitous layer of invisible superfluidity. A self-referral, all-creative layer of “liquid natural law” that defines, supports, and allows all form that floats on its surface.

All that exists phenomenally, is supported by and gains differentiated form and functioning through its contact with this superfluid, super-intelligent layer called consciousness.

All that exists, is consciousness bound by form.

All that exists, is consciousness expressing through form.

All that exists represents intelligent form and functioning as it represents the layer of creation that is all-intelligent.

On the surface of the ocean all phenomenal creation rests, with each form displacing its individuated share of consciousness.

All that floats upon the ocean is equal and the same in that it is nothing more, nor less, than individuated form representing the same thing across all creation – consciousness.

All that exists is unified by the same level of creation – the fundamental layer of creation that gives rise to all that exists – the cosmic singularity, as it were.

As everything that exists is a differentiated expression of the same thing, then it can be said that everything is the same thing essentially.

Form is illusory and ephemeral. It does not reflect, nor define, nor locate essence.

The essence of all that is, is consciousness.

Consciousness is infinite.

It maps to the ocean floor of absolute possibility.

All that exists or that ever can or will exist, begins as an impulse from the absolute that is sent upward through the ocean of conscious, while gaining differentiated form and function along the way, eventually breaking the surface of the ocean and gaining phenomenal existence.

Mankind also floats on the ocean of creation.

Mankind also translates consciousness through form and functioning.

But mankind is unique in that mankind possesses higher mind functioning in which and through which he can both realize his consciousness and then manipulate it to produce and to create as he wishes and wills.

The creative process in man is expressed through body and mind.

Each man and woman is unique in their ability to create in relation to their individuated consciousness as it is expressed through their individual mind and body.

The more expanded, refined, and integrated in their consciousness, the more elegant, remarkable, and sublime their creations.

Thus, the individual ability to create rests upon their ability to translate consciousness in its most pure and powerful state – which is a function of how intimately connected their minds and bodies interface, via their consciousness, with the transcendent field of all possibility – the field of pure, powerful, unfettered possibility.

The incorporation of the transcendent field through the aegis of mind and body is a natural process – a byproduct of living – of experiencing – of processing experience – of growth.

It is a continuous and cumulative across multiple incarnations.

It can be facilitated and hastened through certain practices and disciplines.

Transcendental Meditation is one such practice.

Those who create most efficiently are those who are more pure, expanded, and integrated in their consciousness and as their consciousness maps more intimately to the source of consciousness, the ocean floor of infinite possibility.

The more closely connected to the unified field, the more efficiently our consciousness shortens the process of creation from impulse to manifest reality.

Were we to fully expand and to integrate our consciousness to cosmic proportions, to quantum proportions, then we could create from mere impulse, and eliminate the delay that mankind has come to accept as a necessary and natural part of the process of creation.

Levitation is merely one of an infinite number of impulses that can manifest as reality if introduced at the finest level of creation, and in the creative process.

Through human consciousness, anything and everything is possible, as human consciousness is “mapable” to the entire ocean of consciousness, thus, able to interface with the entire ocean floor.

Which means that mankind is essentially capable of mastery in the creative process, and he is able to create at will, and at the level of pure intention.

It is the natural process of creation.

Our severe limitations are unnatural, but have been accepted and indemnified as normal.

We are not all equal in our limitations.

But we are equal in our unlimited possibilities to express and to become.

Which is a function of expanding, purifying, and integrating consciousness.

I think this belongs over in the speaking in tongues thread, cause it's total gibberish.

Also, houseofcantor "liked" your post but I wouldn't necessarily consider this a compliment.

Shakespeare's Comedy of Errors.... on Donald J. Trump:

He is deformed, crooked, old, and sere,
Ill-fac’d, worse bodied, shapeless every where;
Vicious, ungentle, foolish, blunt, unkind,
Stigmatical in making, worse in mind.
[+] 1 user Likes dancefortwo's post
24-09-2015, 11:35 AM
Why is anyone still giving this fucktard the time of day?

Excuse me, I'm making perfect sense. You're just not keeping up.

"Let me give you some advice, bastard: never forget what you are. The rest of the world will not. Wear it like armor, and it can never be used to hurt you." - Tyrion Lannister
24-09-2015, 11:43 AM
(24-09-2015 10:47 AM)dancefortwo Wrote:  Also, houseofcantor "liked" your post but I wouldn't necessarily consider this a compliment.

Laugh out load

I don't really see why he's here with this stuff, as demonstrated, there's not a receptive audience.

(24-09-2015 10:44 AM)Unbeliever Wrote:  An explanation, for the terminally confused.

Thanks. My head is full of fuck lately.

living word
24-09-2015, 12:57 PM
(24-09-2015 10:25 AM)Obie Wrote:  Consider the ocean.

The ocean rests on a floor. The floor is the bedrock of creation.

I stopped reading here.

[Citation needed]
[+] 1 user Likes RobbyPants's post
24-09-2015, 04:46 PM (This post was last modified: 24-09-2015 05:09 PM by GirlyMan.)
(24-09-2015 10:37 AM)houseofcantor Wrote:  I think I broke my shit.

Duct tape and baling wire.

#sigh
24-09-2015, 05:40 PM
(24-09-2015 04:46 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  
(24-09-2015 10:37 AM)houseofcantor Wrote:  I think I broke my shit.

Duct tape and baling wire.

Actually, a break from the dang Gwynnies. Big Grin

living word