So, there's a new religion out there, and it's defeating atheism.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
16-02-2012, 10:15 AM
RE: So, there's a new religion out there, and it's defeating atheism.
Oh my gosh! The fact that this is Egor is too funny! So, you KNOW you had him sweating here in previous posts. Ha ha.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 2 users Like LadyJane's post
16-02-2012, 11:03 AM
Let's give the man some cred - he's at least recognized that the story has to change. Who knows, he keeps doing this long enough maybe he'll come to Lord Satan after all Smile
[+] 2 users Like morondog's post
16-02-2012, 11:59 AM
This... this is just too awesome. Now, I'm not usually one to gloat... but this guy, he deserves a little bit of "I told you so!"

So... my reactions to reading this blag post... Big Grin

Quote:Part of the reason I reconverted is because once again I started debating with atheists and I don’t find traditional Christianity particularly defensible.

Part of the reason I reconverted is because once again I started debating with atheists and I don’t find traditional Christianity particularly defensible.

Part of the reason I reconverted is because once again I started debating with atheists and I don’t find traditional Christianity particularly defensible

[Image: ibkScDTGcjWuAF.gif]

Quote:Veridicanism does defeat atheism.

[Image: rd24p.gif]

Quote:This means that God is not dualistic. Everything is God. Nothing is made that is not made from the substance of God. God is all that actually exists.

Quote:The human purpose is to become Christ.

[Image: Fjk84.gif]

Wow, I smell a cult in the making. I wonder who will be the first Viridicanist to actually become Christ? Hmm... would it possibly be the one to whom it was revealed? Nawww....

Wow this is a whole new level of nutty. I've known people like this before... I remember my first year in Master's Commission there was a guy who took everything to an extreme level. He would seize on the weirdest shit and make that his calling for the whole next week (which was just about as long as he could focus on one thing). He was also somewhat violent and aggressive. But Egor seems like the type who just grabs hold of one thing and aggressively focuses all of his attention on that one thing... for like a week, then moves on to the next thing.
[+] 5 users Like kineo's post
16-02-2012, 01:59 PM
What do you have like a file filled with awesome gifs or something? I rarely find a good one and it takes me forever.

"I think of myself as an intelligent, sensitive human being with the soul of a clown which always forces me to blow it at the most important moments." -Jim Morrison
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
16-02-2012, 02:14 PM
(16-02-2012 01:59 PM)lucradis Wrote:  What do you have like a file filled with awesome gifs or something? I rarely find a good one and it takes me forever.

Nah, I just browse through http://www.reddit.com/r/reactiongifs until I find an appropriate gif. Big Grin Sometimes I find too many to choose...
16-02-2012, 02:18 PM
(16-02-2012 02:14 PM)kineo Wrote:  
(16-02-2012 01:59 PM)lucradis Wrote:  What do you have like a file filled with awesome gifs or something? I rarely find a good one and it takes me forever.

Nah, I just browse through http://www.reddit.com/r/reactiongifs until I find an appropriate gif. Big Grin Sometimes I find too many to choose...

That first one with the winning lotto (I'm assuming) is so funny! I'm going to make that face every time I win something now. Super serious. Ha ha!

(16-02-2012 02:14 PM)kineo Wrote:  Wow, I smell a cult in the making. I wonder who will be the first Viridicanist to actually become Christ? Hmm... would it possibly be the one to whom it was revealed?

Pretty sure a charismatic personality needs to accompany the theory. He needs an accomplice so he can just be the brains behind the movement.
[+] 1 user Likes LadyJane's post
16-02-2012, 02:36 PM (This post was last modified: 16-02-2012 02:37 PM by kineo.)
(16-02-2012 02:18 PM)LadyJane Wrote:  That first one with the winning lotto (I'm assuming) is so funny! I'm going to make that face every time I win something now. Super serious. Ha ha!

Ha ha, yeah it makes me laugh every time! Big Grin
(16-02-2012 02:18 PM)LadyJane Wrote:  Pretty sure a charismatic personality needs to accompany the theory. He needs an accomplice so he can just be the brains behind the movement.

Good point, he's seriously lacking in the charisma department. Undecided
16-02-2012, 05:48 PM
(16-02-2012 09:53 AM)lucradis Wrote:  He definitely suffers from delusions of grandeur.

You know, that's actually a real thing. . . it might fit, but it could just be grandiosity or excessive pride. The fact that he thinks his belief is impervious to argument from atheists doesn't clarify which one fits, but it does suggest that one or more of these does apply.

I stress this because it's genuinely worrisome if true. It can't end well.

My girlfriend is mad at me. Perhaps I shouldn't have tried cooking a stick in her non-stick pan.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 2 users Like Starcrash's post
17-02-2012, 12:24 PM
Quote:Scarlet said...

wow... this whole blog is a complete joke. not even worth arguing with someone so far off the deep end. there is a testosterone soaked violent edge to words that makes you sound even dumbed. you poor baby...if your photo does you justice then you probably don't get much attention from us females either. you really need to go back to bricklaying or rugby or whatever menial tasks you are suited for, because thinking is really not your thing.

Funniest comment on that post.

Egor's a real hit with the ladies.

Behold the power of the force!
[Image: fgYtjtY.gif]
[+] 2 users Like FSM_scot's post
17-02-2012, 01:24 PM

(16-02-2012 09:53 AM)lucradis Wrote:  I've always liked his screen name here though. Egor, the mad scientists assistant who helps the mad scientist even when his boss has completely lost his shit.

ROTFLMFAO!

Every now and then someone will make a diss' that causes me to cough up my coffee and laugh.

Obviously, I can’t address three pages of replies, but I would like to say the following about Veridicanism. It does defeat atheism. The definition of God (which is not pantheism), along with the human purpose that follows from that definition is a deathblow to atheism—or at least it will be.

Here’s the way it works (call it a prophecy): Atheism feeds off the Church, and the Church is dying as a social institution and as a representative of Christ on earth. Veridicanism feeds off atheism. So the more you drain the life blood from the Church, the more Veridicanism will drain you and the stronger it will grow.

Because make no mistake: You will defeat Christianity as we know it. Not that you will force your will upon society, but the Church will continue to shift its position based on the growing influence of atheism until it is indistinguishable from atheists. The balance of power that will result will be atheistic in nature. It will have to do this to maintain relevancy and put tithe-paying butts in the pews.

But then there will be Veridicanism filling in the vacuum you create, because you can’t get around the fact that the words of Jesus Christ will never pass away, and they will continue to draw anyone with an intact spirit toward him.

I’m not out to have followers. If you knew the tenets of Veridicanism you would know that it is impossible to have a Veridican leader. I will publish books and I will teach anyone who wants to know. But becoming Christ is an individual responsibility and once one becomes Christ, they cannot be a sheep. So, all I hope is that atheist keep doing what they are doing, because what they are doing is going to be their undoing.
Quote this message in a reply
[+] 2 users Like Egor's post