So this chick I 'knew' back in 2003/4 messaged me on FB.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
01-12-2012, 12:45 PM
RE: So this chick I 'knew' back in 2003/4 messaged me on FB.
(01-12-2012 11:21 AM)Erxomai Wrote:  She also may just be looking to see if you're down to mamba with her again. Since she knows she can find you on FB, if she thinks you're the dad she would not have stopped with one attempt to contact you.

But if she saw your pic and thought, "Meh, he wasn't a horrible lay," then it's probably best to let it go.
Unless your wife is down with it... Big Grin

It's nice to finally have a thread that doesn't seem like all the rest! Tongue
This was my thoughts. I figured if she was after some sort of support I would have heard from her again. This message was sent a year ago. I started to reply to it not realizing who she was at first and I paused and thought about it. Then remembered that this was the chick that said she was pregnant. I tried numerous times to contact her after she transferred back to Pensacola with no luck. And a mutual friend told me I guess not long after the child would have been born that she had contacted this dude Cooke and told him that it was his. If I were him I wouldn't have taken full responsibility without a paternity test so I imagine I have nothing to worry about.

Still don't know if I want to message her. I mean, it's been a year.

“Whenever you find yourself on the side of the majority, it's time to pause and reflect.”

-Mark Twain
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes germanyt's post
01-12-2012, 12:51 PM
(01-12-2012 12:37 PM)Erxomai Wrote:  Thing is, in Frankie's case, if he heard from a chick he knew 10 years ago, she'd be pretty far up their in age by now and probably wouldn't still be alive, let alone fertile enough to have a kid. Laughat
If Frankie heard from someone he knew 10 years ago, that person would need to go on a list. A Megan's type of list Drinking Beverage

"E se non passa la tristezza con altri occhi la guarderò."
Find all posts by this user
[+] 2 users Like Vera's post
01-12-2012, 03:48 PM
Keep living life as normal; I say.

Through profound pain comes profound knowledge.
Ridi, Pagliaccio, sul tuo amore infranto! Ridi del duol, che t'avvelena il cor!
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user