So this is embarrassing

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
10-02-2014, 08:11 PM
So this is embarrassing
I fell asleep, when I woke up someone left a lamp next to the window and I thought it was day time.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes BrokenQuill92's post
10-02-2014, 09:20 PM
RE: So this is embarrassing
You know what else is embarrassing? Using the "New Thread" button like twitter. Especially when there are perfectly good threads (a number of them) of which you could have posted this.

[Image: 3cdac7eec8f6b059070d9df56f50a7ae.jpg]
Now with 40% more awesome.
Find all posts by this user
[+] 13 users Like earmuffs's post
11-02-2014, 12:36 PM
You know what else is embarrassing? Being a dick to other members for no reason.
[+] 1 user Likes NoraBrimstone's post
11-02-2014, 12:43 PM
(11-02-2014 12:36 PM)NoraBrimstone Wrote:  You know what else is embarrassing? Being a dick to other members for no reason.

Atheists seem to be that way. :/

Truth seeker.
11-02-2014, 12:50 PM
(11-02-2014 12:43 PM)diddo97 Wrote:  
(11-02-2014 12:36 PM)NoraBrimstone Wrote:  You know what else is embarrassing? Being a dick to other members for no reason.

Atheists seem to be that way. :/

Nice generalization.

I'm not anti-social. I'm pro-solitude. Sleepy
11-02-2014, 12:55 PM

Repeated suggestions and requests to chill a bit with the flood of threads that are ignored. Nice suggestions have gone ignored for too long. Direct requests have gone ignored. A new approach may help...but I doubt it.

I, for one, would like to open the forum and see new threads from a variety of people or find recent threads that I was following instead of finding then pushed down by dozens of threads that are really just posts with no follow up or posts meant solely to get a rise out of people.

The whispering thread, the ranting corner, or the shout box thread would have been great choices for this one-liner.

I'm not anti-social. I'm pro-solitude. Sleepy
[+] 7 users Like Anjele's post
11-02-2014, 01:00 PM
Broken Quill - Seriously. STOP THIS! Do not start a new thread just to chat. Use the shout box for that. Also, posting crap and not intending on participating is just plain rude.

I think we should start negatively repping you for this behavior.

A little rudeness and disrespect can elevate a meaningless interaction to a battle of wills and add drama to an otherwise dull day - Bill Watterson
[+] 1 user Likes Cathym112's post
11-02-2014, 05:57 PM
Just want to weigh in my support of BQ.

***CONTENT DELETED***

Keep doing your thing, it's alright with me.
[+] 1 user Likes Regular_Joe's post
11-02-2014, 06:10 PM

First of all; no, not exactly. Secondly, he gave a reason.

I actually liked the OP on this one, made me chuckle. She DOES start way too many threads though, and this one really has little value.
11-02-2014, 08:37 PM

No reason? Mmmk, how about you get your facts straight before you go around accusing others of being dicks. People might mistake you for being a stupid bitch otherwise. Much like I'm mistaking you for one right now.

Broken spams ridiculous amounts of threads all over the forum, but not just here but over at AF as well (often the same thread). It's ludicrous. This thread is a perfect example of shit that does not need its own thread.
This ain't twitter, this is a forum. We use this section for fun threads like "what is your latest 1st world problem", for serious threads like Peanut's recent ones and many others.
It's crowded (in a good way) as it is and doesn't need to be crowded with this shit that could otherwise go in the ranting thread.
Especially from Broken who has a habit of drive-by thread making. (making threads then not posting in them).

So I think I'm fully justified in asking her in an aggressively polite manner to chill the fuck out with all the stupid thread making.

Just because she's a black, blind atheist doesn't give her special treatment.

If you don't like my methods you can suck it up. Welcome to TTA, I'm Earmuffs, I'll be your host for the evening.

[Image: 3cdac7eec8f6b059070d9df56f50a7ae.jpg]
Now with 40% more awesome.
[+] 6 users Like earmuffs's post