So this is embarrassing

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
11-02-2014, 09:18 PM
RE: So this is embarrassing
(11-02-2014 08:37 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  Welcome to TTA, I'm Earmuffs, I'll be your host for the evening.

Wow the host is so charismatic and he has nice eyes too.

[Image: Bill-Hader-Popcorn-reaction-Gif-On-The-Daily-Show.gif]
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Ferdinand's post
11-02-2014, 09:21 PM
(11-02-2014 09:18 PM)Ferdinand Wrote:  Wow the host is so charismatic and he has nice eyes too.

And nice balls, it's just a pity he won't show them to me. Sad

Best and worst of Ferdinand .....
Best
Ferdinand: We don't really say 'theist' in Alabama. Here, you're either a Christian, or you're from Afghanistan and we fucking hate you.
Worst
Ferdinand: Everyone from British is so, like, fucking retarded.
11-02-2014, 09:22 PM
(11-02-2014 09:21 PM)Hughsie Wrote:  
(11-02-2014 09:18 PM)Ferdinand Wrote:  Wow the host is so charismatic and he has nice eyes too.

And nice balls, it's just a pity he won't show them to me. Sad

STOP YOU'RE NEVER GOING TO GET A PICTURE OF HIS BALLS OKAY BECAUSE I WILL BEFORE YOU EVER DO
11-02-2014, 09:23 PM
That's not a reason to be a dickhead to her. She's not posting anything offensive or anything. If you don't like her threads you have the option of putting her on ignore, or just not clicking on them. You have the ability to decide what threads you read, it's not up to anyone else.

And adding that bit there to tell me you're both racist and ablist was really freaking classy. Did that make you and your diseased micropenis feel better about yourself?
11-02-2014, 09:26 PM (This post was last modified: 11-02-2014 10:49 PM by Losty.)
(11-02-2014 09:23 PM)NoraBrimstone Wrote:  That's not a reason to be a dickhead to her. She's not posting anything offensive or anything. If you don't like her threads you have the option of putting her on ignore, or just not clicking on them. You have the ability to decide what threads you read, it's not up to anyone else.

And adding that bit there to tell me you're both racist and ablist was really freaking classy. Did that make you and your diseased micropenis feel better about yourself?

He also has the option of being a dick to her. It is not against forum rules and you have the option of putting him on ignore if you don't like it.

I am going to take a leap and say you have no clue what goes on in this forum and you are just talking out if your butt.

Swing with me a while, we can listen to the birds call, we can keep each other warm.
Swing with me forever, we can count up every flower, we can weather every storm.
[+] 2 users Like Losty's post
11-02-2014, 09:28 PM
PS. I thought this OP, while maybe unnecessary as its' own thread, was pretty funny. Which is refreshing compared to the average BQ post. This happens to me a lot in the summer. I will wake up at 7:30pm and think it's 7:30 am lol.

Swing with me a while, we can listen to the birds call, we can keep each other warm.
Swing with me forever, we can count up every flower, we can weather every storm.
11-02-2014, 09:32 PM
(11-02-2014 09:23 PM)NoraBrimstone Wrote:  That's not a reason to be a dickhead to her. She's not posting anything offensive or anything. If you don't like her threads you have the option of putting her on ignore, or just not clicking on them. You have the ability to decide what threads you read, it's not up to anyone else.

Read more of her posts. If you still think she doesn't post anything offensive, please come back and let us know. I do find some of her posts quite offensive. I find even more of them are made only to stir up controversy but to which she does not plan to respond.

I'm not anti-social. I'm pro-solitude. Sleepy
11-02-2014, 09:32 PM
Wow, you know what's allowed here? Being a dick.

You know what's not allowed here? Spam.

You know what's semi allowed but I'd get banned for it anyways? Taking a shit.

No
[+] 2 users Like Ferdinand's post
11-02-2014, 10:02 PM
Quote:And adding that bit there to tell me you're both racist and ablist was really freaking classy.

Bitch, are you stupid or just retarded?

[Image: 3cdac7eec8f6b059070d9df56f50a7ae.jpg]
Now with 40% more awesome.
[+] 1 user Likes earmuffs's post
11-02-2014, 10:04 PM
(11-02-2014 10:02 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  
Quote:And adding that bit there to tell me you're both racist and ablist was really freaking classy.

Bitch, are you stupid or just retarded?

What she is saying is that if you don't treat someone of another race or that has a disability specially then you are wrong. The fact that it is used as excuse after excuse for poor behavior is beside the point.

Or what you said Muffs.

I'm not anti-social. I'm pro-solitude. Sleepy
[+] 3 users Like Anjele's post