So, turns out that Putin has a bigger penis than Abbott

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
12-11-2014, 11:26 PM
So, turns out that Putin has a bigger penis than Abbott
For those unfamiliar allow me to paraphrase what has been going on.

1) Commercial Airliner gets shot down over Ukraine killing 30-something Australians

2) Australian population is rightfully angry and urges their Prime Minister, Tony Abbott, to do something.

3) Tony Abbott goes to some global meeting thing (APEC?) the other day and has first meeting with Putin since the commercial airliner was shot down.

4) Tony Abbott threatens to "shirtfront" (AFL reference where one does a powerful shoulder charge into the opposition often causing a concussion) Putin.

5) Tony Abbott later has a private meeting with Putin where he demands Putin apologizes and pays compensation to the victims families.

6) Putin sends response in the form of 4 warships, including a destroyer that caries nuclear tipped missiles, which are now (or were, I don't know their exact location at this exact moment) just off the coast of northern Australia.

Check and mate Abbott, ya cunt.

Now mind you the Russians are saying this is "routine" and they have sent Warships to cruise around in international waters off the coast of San Fransisco and Singapore when the G20 was held in those places. BUT this is Putin we're talking about. I hardly believe it to be "routine". Obvious muscle flex is obvious.
You so funny Russia.

[Image: oscar.png]
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 6 users Like earmuffs's post
12-11-2014, 11:34 PM
RE: So, turns out that Putin has a bigger penis than Abbott
And we are all so surprised.

Drinking Beverage

12-11-2014, 11:39 PM
I thought Putin would have just shrugged off Abbott's comments and that would have been that (I think Abbott thought the same).
Abbott was clearly doing it for political reasons and it warms the cockles of my heart to know that it has come back to bite him in his cunty little ass.

[Image: oscar.png]
[+] 4 users Like earmuffs's post
13-11-2014, 12:07 AM
Don't demand something when you don't have the leverage and/or will to back it. You'll just end up looking weak.

I can't help but be somewhat entertained by Putin lately. It makes me all tingly inside watching the various complacent international alliances panic as they realize that officially condemning a nation's actions is a completely pointless gesture once that nation realizes nearly the entire world lacks a backbone.

Putin is going to do whatever the hell he wants, and if they don't have the nerve to oppose him they'd be wise to just go hide somewhere.

'Murican Canadian
[+] 4 users Like yakherder's post
13-11-2014, 12:52 AM
Mr. Putin!
Put back that wall!
[+] 2 users Like pablo's post
13-11-2014, 01:42 AM
Of course Putin does the political muscle flex as often as possible. He's compensating. Basically the only thing I'll say for Abbot is that he looks better with his shirt off.

Soulless mutants of muscle and intent. There are billions of us; hardy, smart and dangerous. Shaped by millions of years of death. We are the definitive alpha predator. We build monsters of fire and stone. We bottled the sun. We nailed our god to a stick.

In man's struggle against the world, bet on the man.
13-11-2014, 05:07 PM
Julie Bishop would have done a better job with Putin.
.........as Mitterand once said of Maggie Thatcher
'The mouth of Marilyn Monroe, the eyes of Caligula.....or was it the other way round?Unsure
13-11-2014, 05:35 PM
Putin needs to die. Drinking Beverage

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 3 users Like Chas's post
13-11-2014, 05:42 PM
Oh, what's wrong... the butcher of Grozny got ya down? Drinking Beverage

A new type of thinking is essential if mankind is to survive and move to higher levels. ~ Albert Einstein
[+] 1 user Likes kim's post
15-11-2014, 02:01 AM
One well-placed shot from one skilled marksmen.

[+] 2 users Like Dark Light's post