So, turns out that Putin has a bigger penis than Abbott

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
16-11-2014, 09:55 PM (This post was last modified: 16-11-2014 10:46 PM by Free Thought.)
RE: So, turns out that Putin has a bigger penis than Abbott
(16-11-2014 09:20 PM)diddo97 Wrote:  
(16-11-2014 09:17 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  Oh diddo, you're still here?

I'm not going away unless reality breaks down and I'm no longer retarded. Don't count on that happening.

So you claim that you are retarded.

By making that claim you are admitting that you are perfectly aware of your behaviour patterns and the rest of the statement implies you know and understand that you are annoying, but you simply refuse to stop.

You are basically admitting being here simply for the sake of 'being retarded' and thereby annoying people.

Can I get an order of the Lord whom art most Stark?

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
18-11-2014, 10:03 AM
I like Putin. Or rather I appreciate him as a leader. Is he a dick, yes, but shouldn't most leaders be one? I mean the guy sent warships to Australia, he has bombers off the coast of California. What are we going to embargo Russia again? Boo Hoo, the UN is going to send him a nasty letter.

Push back, or STFU and sit back down!

RELIGION, n. A daughter of Hope and Fear, explaining to Ignorance the nature of the Unknowable. - Ambrose Bierce (The Devil's Dictionary)
18-11-2014, 02:21 PM
(18-11-2014 10:03 AM)Silo1180 Wrote:  I like Putin. Or rather I appreciate him as a leader. Is he a dick, yes, but shouldn't most leaders be one? I mean the guy sent warships to Australia, he has bombers off the coast of California. What are we going to embargo Russia again? Boo Hoo, the UN is going to send him a nasty letter.

Push back, or STFU and sit back down!

The half-assed flotilla off Australia - much like the bomber flights in the north pacific or the Norwegian sea - were utterly incapable of any meaningful military action. Insofar as they are in any way meaningful it's purely for propagandistic purposes. The cold war is long over, and NATO militaries outspend Russia by an order of magnitude.

Reality-bubble-prone though strongmen may be, Putin's not an idiot. He's far too smart to push very hard against anything anyone else will push back on. No one gives a fuck about Georgia or Ukraine. Latvia? You bet your ass.

... this is my signature!
[+] 1 user Likes cjlr's post