So... what'd I miss?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
06-01-2014, 07:23 PM
RE: So... what'd I miss?
(06-01-2014 05:11 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  
(06-01-2014 04:29 PM)Anjele Wrote:  I am so disappointed...Muffs you are so good at these questions and you, you...Weeping

Welcome back cjlr

Fine..

*deep breath*

Well while you were away KC found a magic ring which after consulting with Chas turned out to be the one ring Seth used to bind the previous mods into darkness.
So after an assembly of the Vets and FT a fellowship was established between KC, his tiny friends Aurora, DL, Hughsie. Deep offered to join and so did Dom, Rev, and not wanting to be outdown by a super mod Kim joined also. Chas would show them the way. It was decided that this merry group of FT members would venture forth on an epic quest to the heart of the Coffehouse in order to destroy the one ring. Along the way as they were crossing the mountains the traitor wizard FZU blocked their path so they were forced through the sub-forum of This That and the Other Thing, much to the delight of Kim. Once inside they discovered that the forum trolls had beaten them too it and had brutally murdered everyone. They came to the ranting corner and were taking a breather when DL, in all his glory, knocked a bucket down a well making a loud racket causing an army of forum trolls to head straight towards them. The merry band of heroes narrowly escaped with their life only to be surrounded by the trolls. As death looked certain a great bellow from below scared the trolls off. Chas, old and decrepit knew what the noise was and urged everyone on. As they were about to leave the sub forum the great evil revealed itself, it was Gordon the great forum troll of old. An epic battle ensued but both Chas and Gordon fell into darkness. The merry band of heroes carried on. While they were resting KC was out in the woods when he was confronted by Dom. Dom, with great desire to take the one ring, tried to take the ring from KC but KC managed to escape. At that moment of group of super trolls ambushed the merry heroes and a battle ensued. KC, Aurora, Hughsie and DL became separated from the others and Dom battled bravely to protect them but was shot down by TTT. Deep showed up on the scene and quickly cut down TTT but it was too late, Dom died. The super trolls managed to capture DL and Hughsie so Deep, Kim and Rev decided to go save them while KC and Aurora carried on on their own.
Later Aurora and KC came across the creature Girly, who had been following them for some time. Girly knew of a way into the CoffeeHouse and so was to lead KC and Aurora. Mean while Deep, Rev and Kim chased the super trolls to save DL and Hughsie but a bunch of Vets lead by Vosur managed to kill the super trolls and DL and Hughsie escaped into the Food sub forum. Deep, Kim and Rev followed DL and Hughsie into the Food section where they met Chas. Deep, Kim, Rev and Chas went to the Gaming subforum where FZU, the evil wizard, had a spell on House of Cantor, King of The Rest. Chas freed HoC from FZU's spell and HoC decided to lead his followers to Movies and TV in anticipation of the FZU's army of super trolls to descend upon them. Mean while Chas decided to go find Vosur because fuck knows where he was at this point. FZU's army of super trolls descended upon the Movies and TV section. Using a new DOS attack FZU's army was able to get in and reek havoc. Just as all seemed lost Vosur and Chas swooped in and saved the day. Meanwhile, DL and Hughsie convinced DLJ, a giant tree, to convince his friends to put a stop to FZU. They came out of the food section and destroyed FZU. All the while KC and Aurora were getting closer to their destination.
Later, Chas, HoC, Rev, Kim, Deep and maybe Vosur I don't remember, met up with DL and Hughsie and DLJ. Hughsie touched this magic orb that FZU dropped and saw part of Seths plans. He saw that Seth planned on attack the great sub forum Atheism and Theism. Chas took Hughsie and rode to Atheism and Theism sub forum to warn the Stewart Bucky about the impending doom. The Stewart wasn't took keen on that but Chas signal the beckons calling HoC to come to The Heavy Stuff's aid. HoC agreed and started to rally his forces. When HoC had gathered his forces Deep, Rev and Kim buggered off into the mountains in search of a mythical magical army that couldn't be destroyed. Soon Seth's army had descended on the Atheism and Theism section. As all seemed lost HoC showed up and kicked some ass. Unfortunately Seth brought up a back-up army of super theist trolls and HoC got roflstomped. Lucky Deep got his hands on a super invincible ghost army and showed up just in time to save the day.
All the while KC and Aurora were getting closer to the Coffee House.
After the battle for Atheism and Religion, Deep and the other heroes decided to go draw all the trolls out of the Coffee House as to make it safe for KC and Aurora. The plan worked, all the trolls left the coffeehouse as Deep and the other heroes led an attack on the introduction section.
KC and Aurora were able to get to the coffeehouse and destroy the one ring, saving the world.
Parties ensued.

.....and that was just the FIRST day....Tongue

It's Special Pleadings all the way down!

Magic Talking Snakes STFU -- revenantx77

You can't have your special pleading and eat it too. -- WillHop
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 2 users Like Taqiyya Mockingbird's post
06-01-2014, 07:26 PM
I know, I know....Blowme left!

I'm not anti-social. I'm pro-solitude. Sleepy
[+] 1 user Likes Anjele's post
06-01-2014, 07:28 PM (This post was last modified: 06-01-2014 07:31 PM by Taqiyya Mockingbird.)
(06-01-2014 07:26 PM)Anjele Wrote:  I know, I know....Blowme left!

And Lyin'Orc left! Flounced at AFO, too! WOOT WOOT!!

...and we gained a couple of new trolls chewtoys in the form of Laramie the misogynist catholic monarchist and McNutjob the haughty faux-edumacated prohibitionist magic underwear salesman...

It's Special Pleadings all the way down!

Magic Talking Snakes STFU -- revenantx77

You can't have your special pleading and eat it too. -- WillHop
[+] 3 users Like Taqiyya Mockingbird's post
06-01-2014, 07:36 PM
(06-01-2014 05:26 PM)Anjele Wrote:  
(06-01-2014 05:11 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  Fine..

*deep breath*

Well while you were away KC found a magic ring which after consulting with Chas turned out to be the one ring Seth used to bind the previous mods into darkness.
So after an assembly of the Vets and FT a fellowship was established between KC, his tiny friends Aurora, DL, Hughsie. Deep offered to join and so did Dom, Rev, and not wanting to be outdown by a super mod Kim joined also. Chas would show them the way. It was decided that this merry group of FT members would venture forth on an epic quest to the heart of the Coffehouse in order to destroy the one ring. Along the way as they were crossing the mountains the traitor wizard FZU blocked their path so they were forced through the sub-forum of This That and the Other Thing, much to the delight of Kim. Once inside they discovered that the forum trolls had beaten them too it and had brutally murdered everyone. They came to the ranting corner and were taking a breather when DL, in all his glory, knocked a bucket down a well making a loud racket causing an army of forum trolls to head straight towards them. The merry band of heroes narrowly escaped with their life only to be surrounded by the trolls. As death looked certain a great bellow from below scared the trolls off. Chas, old and decrepit knew what the noise was and urged everyone on. As they were about to leave the sub forum the great evil revealed itself, it was Gordon the great forum troll of old. An epic battle ensued but both Chas and Gordon fell into darkness. The merry band of heroes carried on. While they were resting KC was out in the woods when he was confronted by Dom. Dom, with great desire to take the one ring, tried to take the ring from KC but KC managed to escape. At that moment of group of super trolls ambushed the merry heroes and a battle ensued. KC, Aurora, Hughsie and DL became separated from the others and Dom battled bravely to protect them but was shot down by TTT. Deep showed up on the scene and quickly cut down TTT but it was too late, Dom died. The super trolls managed to capture DL and Hughsie so Deep, Kim and Rev decided to go save them while KC and Aurora carried on on their own.
Later Aurora and KC came across the creature Girly, who had been following them for some time. Girly knew of a way into the CoffeeHouse and so was to lead KC and Aurora. Mean while Deep, Rev and Kim chased the super trolls to save DL and Hughsie but a bunch of Vets lead by Vosur managed to kill the super trolls and DL and Hughsie escaped into the Food sub forum. Deep, Kim and Rev followed DL and Hughsie into the Food section where they met Chas. Deep, Kim, Rev and Chas went to the Gaming subforum where FZU, the evil wizard, had a spell on House of Cantor, King of The Rest. Chas freed HoC from FZU's spell and HoC decided to lead his followers to Movies and TV in anticipation of the FZU's army of super trolls to descend upon them. Mean while Chas decided to go find Vosur because fuck knows where he was at this point. FZU's army of super trolls descended upon the Movies and TV section. Using a new DOS attack FZU's army was able to get in and reek havoc. Just as all seemed lost Vosur and Chas swooped in and saved the day. Meanwhile, DL and Hughsie convinced DLJ, a giant tree, to convince his friends to put a stop to FZU. They came out of the food section and destroyed FZU. All the while KC and Aurora were getting closer to their destination.
Later, Chas, HoC, Rev, Kim, Deep and maybe Vosur I don't remember, met up with DL and Hughsie and DLJ. Hughsie touched this magic orb that FZU dropped and saw part of Seths plans. He saw that Seth planned on attack the great sub forum Atheism and Theism. Chas took Hughsie and rode to Atheism and Theism sub forum to warn the Stewart Bucky about the impending doom. The Stewart wasn't took keen on that but Chas signal the beckons calling HoC to come to The Heavy Stuff's aid. HoC agreed and started to rally his forces. When HoC had gathered his forces Deep, Rev and Kim buggered off into the mountains in search of a mythical magical army that couldn't be destroyed. Soon Seth's army had descended on the Atheism and Theism section. As all seemed lost HoC showed up and kicked some ass. Unfortunately Seth brought up a back-up army of super theist trolls and HoC got roflstomped. Lucky Deep got his hands on a super invincible ghost army and showed up just in time to save the day.
All the while KC and Aurora were getting closer to the Coffee House.
After the battle for Atheism and Religion, Deep and the other heroes decided to go draw all the trolls out of the Coffee House as to make it safe for KC and Aurora. The plan worked, all the trolls left the coffeehouse as Deep and the other heroes led an attack on the introduction section.
KC and Aurora were able to get to the coffeehouse and destroy the one ring, saving the world.
Parties ensued.

Needs more dragon. Tongue

That's what I was thinking with this A Dance With Dragons book! Dodgy
The World ending showdown between Neutral & Evil needs to come the frick on!!!
I want some roasted Westerosi Evil_monster

[+] 3 users Like TheGulegon's post
06-01-2014, 07:56 PM
Yeah, what they said. Fucking muffs Dodgy

[Image: klingon_zps7e68578a.jpg]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
06-01-2014, 07:57 PM

He did??

Good riddence.

God is a concept by which we measure our pain -- John Lennon

06-01-2014, 11:59 PM
(06-01-2014 07:57 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  

He did??

Good riddence.

Well, I haven't seen head nor hide of him since he complained that I was 'spamming' his threads with pictures. Then the whole forum dog-pilled on him, and this went on for a few days until I finally noticed it and responded; and I haven't seen a post from him since.

Unless he's lurking, the last time he was here was (19-12-2013 05:25 PM).

[Image: GrumpyCat_01.gif]
07-01-2014, 02:57 AM
So, cjlr, what Muffsy was trying to say, in a round-about way, was that if you hadn't faded from the story, you could have flown the magic ring into the Coffee House and dropped it into the boiling coffee and freed us all from evil, thus saving everyone a lot of time and effort

... and my beautiful threads in the food section, many of hoooom were my friends, would still be standing...
... and Dom and HoC and Bucky would still be alive.

I hope you're pleased with yourself!

Welcome, back.

[+] 5 users Like DLJ's post