So what did you get this year

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
25-12-2016, 07:42 AM
RE: So what did you get this year
I got time with my sons and my Beloved, plus both sets of our parents, and everyone got along. I got to sing my baby to sleep in my arms while the older boy laid his head on my leg and fell asleep too.

I rode a train-trolley downtown and then got to watch my oldest boy's face as he watched Rogue One with me. Then we got back and he gave me a Star Wars fleece blanket I will treasure forever.

And I got to hear the love of my life crack up my conservative Christian father with a dick joke.

Good holiday.

Merry Christmas. Happy Hannukah. Io Saturnalia. Or whatever yay-the-solstice holiday you prefer. Hope you all have had a wonderful one.

"Theology made no provision for evolution. The biblical authors had missed the most important revelation of all! Could it be that they were not really privy to the thoughts of God?" - E. O. Wilson
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 8 users Like RocketSurgeon76's post
25-12-2016, 07:45 AM
I didn't get anything, but for christmas I let my cat outside for a bit. This is also the 6 year anniversary of when I first got my bird(s).

[Image: Guilmon-41189.gif] https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCOW_Ioi2wtuPa88FvBmnBgQ my youtube
25-12-2016, 08:09 AM
My sister got my girlfriend and I a Queen City underground tour (Cincinnati has lots of underground structures).

By the way, Kris Kringle's fat-riddled buttcheeks are the true reason for the season.

[Image: LUiEVz.png]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
25-12-2016, 08:34 AM
(25-12-2014 07:11 PM)The Organic Chemist Wrote:  An EPIC session with the wife last night.

Uh..... how did you wrap it? Cool

I'm a creationist... I believe that man created God.
25-12-2016, 08:34 AM
Money. Going to buy books and some music.

25-12-2016, 08:40 AM
(25-12-2016 07:45 AM)Metazoa Zeke Wrote:  I didn't get anything, but for christmas I let my cat outside for a bit. This is also the 6 year anniversary of when I first got my bird(s).

I didn't know you had birds. What kind?

[Image: dobie.png]Science is the process we've designed to be responsible for generating our best guess as to what the fuck is going on. Girly Man
25-12-2016, 08:49 AM
(25-12-2016 08:40 AM)Dom Wrote:  
(25-12-2016 07:45 AM)Metazoa Zeke Wrote:  I didn't get anything, but for christmas I let my cat outside for a bit. This is also the 6 year anniversary of when I first got my bird(s).

I didn't know you had birds. What kind?

Really? I posted how sad I was one the one died 2 years ago. The bird I have is a budgie

[Image: Guilmon-41189.gif] https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCOW_Ioi2wtuPa88FvBmnBgQ my youtube
25-12-2016, 09:23 AM
(25-12-2016 08:49 AM)Metazoa Zeke Wrote:  
(25-12-2016 08:40 AM)Dom Wrote:  I didn't know you had birds. What kind?

Really? I posted how sad I was one the one died 2 years ago. The bird I have is a budgie

Sorry, I don't really remember who posted what 2 years ago... Boy or girl? Does it talk?

[Image: dobie.png]Science is the process we've designed to be responsible for generating our best guess as to what the fuck is going on. Girly Man
25-12-2016, 09:36 AM
(25-12-2016 07:45 AM)Metazoa Zeke Wrote:  I didn't get anything.

About to change good sir.

[Image: 20cad83ad8d757191e2878b0f4bf05a9.png]
"Don't answer that. A rhetorical question."
25-12-2016, 10:31 AM
I got a bunch of panda shirts! ^.^
[+] 2 users Like AnaBunny's post