So, who isn't watching the Super Bowl?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
06-02-2017, 06:00 AM
RE: So, who isn't watching the Super Bowl?
(05-02-2017 10:24 PM)CleverUsername Wrote:  
(05-02-2017 10:08 PM)Thatconservativeatheist Wrote:  There's a game on? I'm just watching cute furry animals much more interesting.

Are you watching the Puppy Bowl? The Puppy Bowl is the best thing to come out of the Super Bowl. Yes

There's a Kitten Bowl, too. I watched some of that, while my husband was downstairs losing and then regaining his mind.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
06-02-2017, 06:12 AM
(06-02-2017 05:56 AM)onlinebiker Wrote:  Between the Superbowl and the toilet bowl - I'd rather watch the latter.

It doesn't cost a $1000 to go, you don't have problems with parking, and you can go anytime you want.

And it's just as exciting.

If it did, that's one strange bathroom, dude. Wink

NOTE: Member, Tomasia uses this site to slander other individuals. He then later proclaims it a joke, but not in public.
I will call him a liar and a dog here and now.
Banjo.
06-02-2017, 07:27 AM
Didn't watch it. Not a fan. Drinking Beverage

[Image: dobie.png]Science is the process we've designed to be responsible for generating our best guess as to what the fuck is going on. Girly Man
06-02-2017, 09:09 AM
If I had cable TV at home, I probably would have watched it. Since I don't have cable TV, the only way I can watch any football game (or anything at all) is to go somewhere else and watch it. If the Packers were playing, I might have done that, but I didn't care enough about this matchup to do so.

What I did was listen to music (Paul Simon's newest CD, plus a bunch of Bach) and analyze some of my chess games from the last tournament I played in. I also read Book IX of Milton's Paradise Lost. Around 8 PM or so, I got on the computer to check on the score, saw 28-3 Atlanta, chalked it up as a win for them, and went to bed. Imagine my surprise this morning when I got on the computer again to check the final score.
06-02-2017, 09:29 AM
Yeah no. We did make chili tho.

But no, no football watching here. No baseball watching here either. Don't even know who played. I watched Lady Gage's performance tho on YouTube.

But as if to knock me down, reality came around
And without so much as a mere touch, cut me into little pieces

06-02-2017, 11:42 AM
Huh

Uh... Super what?

I'm a creationist... I believe that man created God.
06-02-2017, 12:00 PM
(06-02-2017 11:42 AM)SYZ Wrote:  Huh

Uh... Super what?

Well, see, you get out your biggest marijuana pipe, fill the bowl with several of the best varieties to be found, and pass it around with some friends. Super Bowl!

I haven't smoked pot for years (since I quit smoking both cigarettes and pot over 13 years ago), but strangely enough, I dreamed about "packing a bowl" last night. I doubt that it had anything to do with the Super Bowl, though. Just one of those weird "blast from the past" dreams.
[+] 1 user Likes Grasshopper's post