So.....who loves capitalism?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
20-11-2012, 03:35 PM
So.....who loves capitalism?
What trolling? I&I asked what would we like to see when he becomes world president.
So go suck your glass dick and fuck yourself!
Tongue

"All that is necessary for the triumph of Calvinism is that good Atheists do nothing." ~Eric Oh My
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
23-11-2012, 04:55 AM
RE: So.....who loves capitalism?
(19-11-2012 05:53 PM)FZUMedia Wrote:  We don't really have capitalism- what we have now is a Frankenstein creation of the free market, those that are buddy buddy with the government gain special status (corporations). It's wrong to initiate violence against people in all cases. I would prefer zero regulations, that way those that are deserving of money flourish, those that are not squander until they adjust.
Regulations are essential because of human nature.

[Image: 4833fa13.jpg]
Poonjab
24-11-2012, 01:54 AM
zero regulations? That is almost what we have already, you know....the whole capitalists getting to fuck over whoever they want for profit thing.
24-11-2012, 02:15 AM
I am still waiting for an explanation as to why the definition of freedom under capitalism is determined by ones ability to choose what products one wants to buy.
24-11-2012, 02:18 AM
I'm still waiting for your proposed social changes to make everything fair and just and wonderful. How about ponies? Does everyone get a pony?
[+] 2 users Like morondog's post
24-11-2012, 02:22 AM
(24-11-2012 02:15 AM)I and I Wrote:  I am still waiting for an explanation as to why the definition of freedom under capitalism is determined by ones ability to choose what products one wants to buy.

I have said it before, but apparently I must say it again! It's not just the right to choose what you want to buy that makes a person free as you put it "under capitalism" (despite the fact that it is an economic doctrine, not a political one and thus has no capacity to infringe upon or determine ones rights, see "Freedoms".)

free·dom/ˈfrēdəm/

Noun:
  1. The power or right to act, speak, or think as one wants without hindrance or restraint.
  2. Absence of subjection to foreign domination or despotic government.

Synonyms:liberty - independence - license - licence

It's not simply the choice as to what you want to buy, it's the fact that you have the ultimate say whether you buy anything at all, and nobody has the the legal capacity to force you to buy something you do not wish too, that is why it is freedom. Frankly I have never heard of an economic doctrine that can force a person to buy anything anyway...

A single action is worth more than the words it takes to describe it.
24-11-2012, 02:26 AM
(24-11-2012 02:18 AM)morondog Wrote:  I'm still waiting for your proposed social changes to make everything fair and just and wonderful. How about ponies? Does everyone get a pony?

Oh! Me! Me! I want a pony!

I hear my local glue factory could use some fresh ingredients! I also hear they pay quite handsomely.

A single action is worth more than the words it takes to describe it.
24-11-2012, 03:36 AM
(24-11-2012 01:54 AM)I and I Wrote:  zero regulations? That is almost what we have already, you know....the whole capitalists getting to fuck over whoever they want for profit thing.
Ever heard of anti-trust laws? Ah, who am I kidding? You don't even know what a free market is. Drinking Beverage

[Image: 4833fa13.jpg]
Poonjab
24-11-2012, 07:34 AM
How much of your paycheck did you give to said starving people, OP?

Then shut the fuck up.

“Whenever you find yourself on the side of the majority, it's time to pause and reflect.”

-Mark Twain
[+] 3 users Like germanyt's post
24-11-2012, 08:37 AM
(24-11-2012 02:15 AM)I and I Wrote:  I am still waiting for an explanation as to why the definition of freedom under capitalism is determined by ones ability to choose what products one wants to buy.

You continue to confuse democracy and capitalism.

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Thong's made by prison labor. Capitalism gets sexy. I and I 22 762 23-09-2013 06:37 AM
Last Post: Chas
  Is Capitalism an economic system or a political system? I and I 39 1,329 30-12-2012 07:48 AM
Last Post: yongkykun
  Capitalism...but a different topic I and I 3 320 06-12-2012 08:30 AM
Last Post: Logica Humano
  Israel/Capitalism and good ole blood diamonds I and I 32 1,289 05-12-2012 04:57 PM
Last Post: Loggur
  Limited capitalism: a "you're too rich" cap on income Buddy Christ 154 7,009 03-04-2012 11:32 AM
Last Post: germanyt
  proof why fake capitalism doesnt work satan69 1 489 15-03-2012 07:48 AM
Last Post: germanyt
  I was a Gangster for Capitalism GirlyMan 8 625 14-01-2012 11:46 PM
Last Post: GirlyMan