So.....who loves capitalism?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
24-11-2012, 09:36 AM
RE: So.....who loves capitalism?
(24-11-2012 07:34 AM)germanyt Wrote:  How much of your paycheck did you give to said starving people, OP?

Then shut the fuck up.
so you are asking poor people to help each other out....hmmm a social structure like that where working people help themselves and work together to make their own lives better...yeah that sounds kinda familiar. There is a political system that is based on that, can't remember the name of it, I think it starts with a C

Drinking Beverage
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
24-11-2012, 02:04 PM
(24-11-2012 09:36 AM)I and I Wrote:  
(24-11-2012 07:34 AM)germanyt Wrote:  How much of your paycheck did you give to said starving people, OP?

Then shut the fuck up.
so you are asking poor people to help each other out....hmmm a social structure like that where working people help themselves and work together to make their own lives better...yeah that sounds kinda familiar. There is a political system that is based on that, can't remember the name of it, I think it starts with a C

Drinking Beverage
Corporation?

Drinking Beverage

[Image: dog-shaking.gif]
[+] 1 user Likes kingschosen's post
24-11-2012, 08:24 PM

Then shut the fuck up.

Drinking Beverage
Yeah, a political system that forces people at the point of a gun to give away their labor to other people for no reason other than they were born in a completely arbitrary geographical location. We have a word for that, its called slavery.

You see, I believe in self ownership. I do not own you, and you do not own me. And by extension, I own the fruits of my labor. You do not get to claim partial ownership of those fruits. You do not have a right to initiate violence on me to take my life or my property. What gives you that right? I'm insanely curious as to why you believe that if I should refuse your system of government you should be allowed to forcibly take my life or throw me in a cage.
25-11-2012, 08:16 AM
(24-11-2012 08:24 PM)Styrofoam02 Wrote:  
(24-11-2012 09:36 AM)I and I Wrote:  so you are asking poor people to help each other out....hmmm a social structure like that where working people help themselves and work together to make their own lives better...yeah that sounds kinda familiar. There is a political system that is based on that, can't remember the name of it, I think it starts with a C

Drinking Beverage
Yeah, a political system that forces people at the point of a gun to give away their labor to other people for no reason other than they were born in a completely arbitrary geographical location. We have a word for that, its called slavery.

You see, I believe in self ownership. I do not own you, and you do not own me. And by extension, I own the fruits of my labor. You do not get to claim partial ownership of those fruits. You do not have a right to initiate violence on me to take my life or my property. What gives you that right? I'm insanely curious as to why you believe that if I should refuse your system of government you should be allowed to forcibly take my life or throw me in a cage.
You are wrongly implying that to "force" someone to work for someone else you need to use physical violence. It is easier than you think, you set up a system where most workers don't own means to produce their own food and other necessities, then you have the system set up to where "if you don't work for me, you will starve and/or live a very miserable life.

What exactly are the fruits of ones labor? You mean if poor workers rise up and overthrow rich corporations in order to gain political and economic control of the fruits of their labor and to use these fruits of their labor to make a society that is for them......oh wait...are you for or against people getting the fruits of their own labor. I am guessing you are against it all of the sudden.
25-11-2012, 01:50 PM
(25-11-2012 08:16 AM)I and I Wrote:  You are wrongly implying that to "force" someone to work for someone else you need to use physical violence. It is easier than you think, you set up a system where most workers don't own means to produce their own food and other necessities, then you have the system set up to where "if you don't work for me, you will starve and/or live a very miserable life.

You are wrongly implying that we live in such a country.

(25-11-2012 08:16 AM)I and I Wrote:  What exactly are the fruits of ones labor? You mean if poor workers rise up and overthrow rich corporations in order to gain political and economic control of the fruits of their labor and to use these fruits of their labor to make a society that is for them......oh wait...are you for or against people getting the fruits of their own labor. I am guessing you are against it all of the sudden.

You seem to have a massive misunderstanding of capitalism, free market, economics, politics, and government. I suggest taking a high school U.S history and economics class.

[Image: 4833fa13.jpg]
Poonjab
25-11-2012, 03:04 PM
I suggest you explain to me how controlling "the fruits of ones labor" somehow means one class in society privately owning and controlling the profits that another group in societys labor brings. Nobody owns the fruits of ones labor in a capitalist society. Bill Gates and all the others are rich due to what other workers do OTHER PEOPLES FRUITS OF LABOR.

How exactly would a person eat or survive without hardships if one doesn't want to work for the capitalist class?
25-11-2012, 07:35 PM

Then shut the fuck up.

Drinking Beverage

Ohhh you're poor.
I was assuming you were middle class.

Well that explains it then, classic case of "he has more then me it's not fair".
What do you even do for a living? I just got this mental image now of you and Birdman standing around outside guarding a Wal-Mart complaining about how you guys got screwed over by the man.

[Image: 3cdac7eec8f6b059070d9df56f50a7ae.jpg]
26-11-2012, 03:20 AM
(25-11-2012 03:04 PM)I and I Wrote:  I suggest you explain to me how controlling "the fruits of ones labor" somehow means one class in society privately owning and controlling the profits that another group in societys labor brings. Nobody owns the fruits of ones labor in a capitalist society. Bill Gates and all the others are rich due to what other workers do OTHER PEOPLES FRUITS OF LABOR.

How exactly would a person eat or survive without hardships if one doesn't want to work for the capitalist class?
Ah, you haven't gone and studied like a good boy. When you come back, I might just give you a second chance at getting a good grade.

[Image: 4833fa13.jpg]
Poonjab
26-11-2012, 08:01 AM
ah, and like a stupid fuck, still no explanation as to why the fruits of what the working class labor brings should be the private property of members of a different class.

Next argument from you two dumbasses is going to be the old "there are no classes" under capitalism, watch.
26-11-2012, 09:23 AM
I & I, how does communism solve this problem?

Please tell me how your society will be fair and just and not allow people to make private profits ?