So.....who loves capitalism?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
27-11-2012, 09:53 AM
RE: So.....who loves capitalism?
(26-11-2012 09:29 PM)I and I Wrote:  How many millions die of poverty every year in a capitalist system that is based on profit and not on feeding people? Oh yeah, you guys call that a success.

Why should one group of people work and then the results of this work become the private property of someone else?

Why should the working class be poor simply because there is this small freeloading class that likes to do nothing while taking in the profits of someone elses labor?
Here is a link to Google and to Wikipedia. Both are excellent places where you can begin to educate yourself. Some basic terms should be, "Free Market", "Capitalism", and "Economics".

What's more? Wikipedia is a non-profit online encyclopedia, so you have nothing to lose when following your misguided principles.

[Image: Untitled-2.png?_subject_uid=322943157&am...Y7Dzq4lJog]
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
27-11-2012, 10:54 PM
(26-11-2012 08:01 AM)I and I Wrote:  ah, and like a stupid fuck, still no explanation as to why the fruits of what the working class labor brings should be the private property of members of a different class.

Next argument from you two dumbasses is going to be the old "there are no classes" under capitalism, watch.
fruits of your labor does not mean the "means of production" It means that if I am paid 10$/hour I should be allowed to keep the full 10$ an hour and do with it what I want.

And by force through violence, i mean that if I don't want to pay your "tax" to "redistribute" my wealth... then I would be forced through violent means. And I feel that the initiation of violence is the morally wrong.
27-11-2012, 10:57 PM
(26-11-2012 09:46 PM)I and I Wrote:  
(26-11-2012 05:30 PM)Free Thought Wrote:  Aren't a considerable portion of Communist nations public poor as fuck anyway? While the ruling class are essentially Scrooge Mcduck?
Lets not even get into nations subjugated by them, whose resources are abused by their ever so friendly new Overseers who carry lots of guns.
Which communist nations are poor as fuck? There are communist nations that have been embargoed by the west and some that have not. And what a surprise the ones that aren't embargoed by the west are very wealthy countries and the people love voting their communist leaders back into power.

CHAVEZ IN VENEZUELA (go fuck yourselves with a capitalist rubber fist, the people in his country love this communist leader.)

Bolivia, Brazil, Uruguay, Argentina, Chile, and Nicaragua. The Nicaraguan people collectively made a nice rubber fist to stick up uncle sams ass, their story is a real hoot. You see, the good ole freedom lovin capitalist lovin USA sent the CIA to train assassins to kill communist rebels during the 80's, the U.S. had a brutal dictator who had a knob that the U.S. loved to suck on, and he was a capitalist fuck that drove his country into the ground and the country was extremely poor. So after this dictators rulership is done with, take a wild capitalist guess who they voted into power. Yes that's right the Nicaraguan people voted the rebel leader that was and still is an open marxist right into office. Oh and guess what, the nicaraguan people made an anal dildo to go along with that rubber fist, they voted the communist into power for a second term.

And then there are communist governments who have been affected by embargos and sanctions that make their country poor, countries like Vietnam, Cuba and North Korea.

And then there is China, their economy is just doing terrible......

and what about the capitalist countries in asia or africa? oh yeah they are dirt fuck poor....because capitalism is wonderful.
Are you ignoring inland china where there is rampant poverty and people dying of starvation DAILY by the THOUSANDS?! (the answer is yes) and not to mention the human rights violations in China. And child labor abuses? sweatshops? Yeah.... China is SO FAR better off than we are. Idiot.
27-11-2012, 10:59 PM
Have we determined yet that everyone loves capitalism? Just checking in.

It was just a fucking apple man, we're sorry okay? Please stop the madness Laugh out load
~Izel
27-11-2012, 11:01 PM
(26-11-2012 09:29 PM)I and I Wrote:  How many millions die of poverty every year in a capitalist system that is based on profit and not on feeding people? Oh yeah, you guys call that a success.

Why should one group of people work and then the results of this work become the private property of someone else?

Why should the working class be poor simply because there is this small freeloading class that likes to do nothing while taking in the profits of someone elses labor?
You make a poor logical leap here. If a shoe maker hires a man at 10$ an hour and he can make 5 pairs of shoes per hour, then sells each pair of shoes for 30.00$ you wrongly assume that the man he hired deserves 30$ per hour. But this is COMPLETELY wrong, since you don't factor in the CAPITAL required to make the shoes... the shoemaker must buy the leather, the machines, the factory space (rent), electricity, and all the other overhead that goes along with making the shoe.... How is the man he hires going to make 10$ an hour making shoes if he doesn't have ALL of the things that the capitalist provides for him? Seriously, it is like you are pissed off that you are not rich and you think "Since i'm not, no one should be."
28-11-2012, 12:06 AM
Any word yet on why someone who doesn't work and who is simply an owner of a factory deserves to privately own the results of other peoples labor.

Drinking Beverage
28-11-2012, 12:09 AM
(27-11-2012 10:54 PM)Styrofoam02 Wrote:  
(26-11-2012 08:01 AM)I and I Wrote:  ah, and like a stupid fuck, still no explanation as to why the fruits of what the working class labor brings should be the private property of members of a different class.

Next argument from you two dumbasses is going to be the old "there are no classes" under capitalism, watch.
fruits of your labor does not mean the "means of production" It means that if I am paid 10$/hour I should be allowed to keep the full 10$ an hour and do with it what I want.

And by force through violence, i mean that if I don't want to pay your "tax" to "redistribute" my wealth... then I would be forced through violent means. And I feel that the initiation of violence is the morally wrong.
Should workers be forced to sell their labor power to someone else to survive? If not, then you should be fine with workers collectively deciding the price of their labor to sell on the market, or if workers collectively decide to not even sell their labor power at all and decide to use their labor power to create a new system for themselves. You keep talking of freedom, I am sure you would be fine with workers doing those things correct?
28-11-2012, 12:19 AM
(27-11-2012 10:54 PM)Styrofoam02 Wrote:  

Dark Light?

[Image: 3cdac7eec8f6b059070d9df56f50a7ae.jpg]
Now with 40% more awesome.
[+] 1 user Likes earmuffs's post
28-11-2012, 12:22 AM
Since you guys love capitalist that usually means a very little grasp on history.

Every foundation of capitalism from the beginning to today is based on force and not freedom. In the late 1600's and 1700's Adam Smith and many other economists spoke of "primitive accumulation". This meant accumulation of capital at the beginning of capitalism, this accumulation of capital and the creation of capitalism was done by forcing farmers off of their land to create a labor force that would occupy factories. The creation of a labor force that has no farming tools and no tools of production of their own can only survive by selling their labor power to another group of people or starve or live in extreme poverty. The workers are forced to sell their labor power, and during the time that they sell their labor power, they have no ownership or control of what their labor produces, unlike the farmer who owns what he farms, the workers is completely at the mercy of the capitalist class. In the U.S. the capitalist class even decides what the workers are paid. The worker doesn't even have a choice on deciding what he wants to sell his labor power for.

The benefits of early capitalism was obviously based on slave labor. Labor today doesn't need to be forced by whip, one needs to merely own the means of production under a capitalist system and he basically owns whatever the workers produces. The manipulation of governments to make this type of investment is often done by force or propping up dictators that use force and are friendly to western business.

To say that Capitalism is a "free market" is a total fucking joke. It's so free that capitalist countries keep having to prop up pro-business dictators and invade countries that are anti-capitalist. It's so free that you have to spend trillions of dollars in military weapons and the maintenance of military bases all over the world. That is what you call freedom? are you fucking serious?
28-11-2012, 12:23 AM
I like stuff.

It was just a fucking apple man, we're sorry okay? Please stop the madness Laugh out load
~Izel