So.....who loves capitalism?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
28-11-2012, 09:09 AM
RE: So.....who loves capitalism?
(28-11-2012 07:44 AM)I and I Wrote:  
(28-11-2012 06:37 AM)Styrofoam02 Wrote:  So long as it isn't violent, sure. I am okay with this. But, if the laborers are planning on overthrowing the factory owners and STEALING their property and using it as their own.... I'm not cool with that. That is initiation of force and it is wrong. Look of voluntarism, that is what I believe in. And the free market is the only thing that allows for voluntarism, everything else is coercion through force or the threat of force. Which i find morally objectionable.
The profits of other peoples labor being being controlled and owned privately by another group is a law that was made up from the capitalist system, tailored from older slave labor laws. There is nothing holy about this or any other law, if the majority rises up and wants to end the capitalist system then that is the peoples exercise of freedom in choosing their own destiny. You somehow believe capitalism and it's laws are somehow holy and should last forever?

Enter: The religion known as Capitalism.... Drinking Beverage
I see you are retarded. I have come to this conclusion because you clearly lack the mental capabilities to do any amount of research on any topic that you speak of. You should really learn how to think before you engage in a debate, because a logical debate requires thinking. Drinking Beverage

[Image: Untitled-2.png?_subject_uid=322943157&am...Y7Dzq4lJog]
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Logica Humano's post
28-11-2012, 09:12 AM
(28-11-2012 09:09 AM)Logica Humano Wrote:  
(28-11-2012 07:44 AM)I and I Wrote:  The profits of other peoples labor being being controlled and owned privately by another group is a law that was made up from the capitalist system, tailored from older slave labor laws. There is nothing holy about this or any other law, if the majority rises up and wants to end the capitalist system then that is the peoples exercise of freedom in choosing their own destiny. You somehow believe capitalism and it's laws are somehow holy and should last forever?

I see you are retarded. I have come to this conclusion because you clearly lack the mental capabilities to do any amount of research on any topic that you speak of. You should really learn how to think before you engage in a debate, because a logical debate requires thinking. Drinking Beverage
I also have come to this conclusion.
There must be some validity to our conclusion.

[Image: 3cdac7eec8f6b059070d9df56f50a7ae.jpg]
Now with 40% more awesome.
28-11-2012, 09:14 AM
(28-11-2012 09:09 AM)Logica Humano Wrote:  
(28-11-2012 07:44 AM)I and I Wrote:  The profits of other peoples labor being being controlled and owned privately by another group is a law that was made up from the capitalist system, tailored from older slave labor laws. There is nothing holy about this or any other law, if the majority rises up and wants to end the capitalist system then that is the peoples exercise of freedom in choosing their own destiny. You somehow believe capitalism and it's laws are somehow holy and should last forever?

A logical argument would be something like providing an argument as to why capitalist private property laws although completely man made, for some reason should not be changed by man.

Start with that one.
28-11-2012, 09:15 AM
(28-11-2012 09:14 AM)I and I Wrote:  
(28-11-2012 09:09 AM)Logica Humano Wrote:  I see you are retarded. I have come to this conclusion because you clearly lack the mental capabilities to do any amount of research on any topic that you speak of. You should really learn how to think before you engage in a debate, because a logical debate requires thinking. Drinking Beverage
A logical argument would be something like providing an argument as to why capitalist private property laws although completely man made, for some reason should not be changed by man.

Start with that one.
Yawn.

You are becoming boring now.

So how was your day Logica?

[Image: 3cdac7eec8f6b059070d9df56f50a7ae.jpg]
Now with 40% more awesome.
28-11-2012, 09:26 AM
(28-11-2012 09:14 AM)I and I Wrote:  
(28-11-2012 09:09 AM)Logica Humano Wrote:  I see you are retarded. I have come to this conclusion because you clearly lack the mental capabilities to do any amount of research on any topic that you speak of. You should really learn how to think before you engage in a debate, because a logical debate requires thinking. Drinking Beverage

Start with that one.
No one has stated any such thing except you. Drinking Beverage

My day was pretty damn good, Earmuffs. I got a lot of work done today at my fine job in this capitalistic free market. How was yours?

28-11-2012, 10:25 AM
Styrofoam said that he/she finds the idea of men changing or ending capitalist laws of private property morally objectionable, implying that these laws are sacred and above mankind.

I find this to be totally ludicrous considering political and economic systems (man made) change throughout history (by mankind).
28-11-2012, 12:03 PM
(28-11-2012 10:25 AM)I and I Wrote:  Styrofoam said that he/she finds the idea of men changing or ending capitalist laws of private property morally objectionable, implying that these laws are sacred and above mankind.

I find this to be totally ludicrous considering political and economic systems (man made) change throughout history (by mankind).
I completely agree with the idea that it is morally inadvisable to retract laws that favor capitalism. It would damage the economy, since there is no way to completely restructure and transform the economy without creating a tough economic time for workers. If anything is to be done, it is to change our free market to a mixed economy, not a switching from capitalism to communism. In a mixed economy that enables workers to pursue their financial ambitions while placing a federal safety net for those less fortunate.

So far, you have made baseless, extremist assertions about something you clearly don't understand.

28-11-2012, 01:34 PM
(28-11-2012 10:25 AM)I and I Wrote:  Styrofoam said that he/she finds the idea of men changing or ending capitalist laws of private property morally objectionable, implying that these laws are sacred and above mankind.

The same thing could be said about you and communism, it seem like you're trying to convert those who believe in the false ways of capitalism to the true words of the gospel by Marx.

Nobody here treats capitalism as a religion, the misunderstanding starts at both sides assuming knowledge and understanding of the other that not necessarily is there.

Is not morally objectionable because it's a divine law that's above mankind, it's morally objectionable because doing so can cause a lot of harm by destabilizing the economy and throwing a lot of people into poverty and so on...

"But then we're protecting the rich" you may say, and yes, we are, if you protect everybody you also protect those in power, the good and the bad. And there's the dilemma, how can we improve our system without ruining things for those in need and without making things easy to those who don't deserve it?? Consider

Don't forget that the almost every law we have today has its roots in laws made many centuries ago. Laws and societies evolve slowly in an evolutionary fashion, we don't have the ability to change things quickly yet, and even if we had those abilities we don't know if it would be good for us to use them, because we can't predict all the possible outcomes for those changes.

The best we can do is to change the "meme pool" the set of all the ideas present at one point, in order to try to tilt the evolutionary path of societies in the direction we think is the best, but we should do it carefully, we don't know where ideas might end up taking us.

[Image: sigvacachica.png]
28-11-2012, 02:28 PM
The currency of capitalims is lies.
The house bubble came from bankers selling this debt has a investment tool all around the world with a AAA clasification. All the goverments that gets this "investmet tool" loose their money and trasfer the debt to the public.
Only the oligarqui keep the power and money.
Look and the acomulation of this currency it wil not end good.
[+] 1 user Likes Vijansu's post
28-11-2012, 02:43 PM
(28-11-2012 02:28 PM)Vijansu Wrote:  The currency of capitalims is lies.
The house bubble came from bankers selling this debt has a investment tool all around the world with a AAA clasification. All the goverments that gets this "investmet tool" loose their money and trasfer the debt to the public.
Only the oligarqui keep the power and money.
Look and the acomulation of this currency it wil not end good.
Of course the success resides with the successful. It may or may not be good. I have said, time and time again, that reality is cyclical. It is a pattern. The same issues we are facing today are the same that were faced during the early 20th century.