So.....who loves capitalism?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
29-11-2012, 12:55 PM
RE: So.....who loves capitalism?
(29-11-2012 08:07 AM)Logica Humano Wrote:  
(28-11-2012 04:44 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  Mine was just swell too.
I was able to buy international products that were brought to this country and sold cheaply because of the capitalist market I live in.
That's great! I am so glad I do not live in a totalitarian communist nation with a closed market system.

Me too Logica.
You know what else is great? That when I start my own business that I will be rewarded for my added risk and responsibility and my success will be based on my effort put into that business and the more effort the more chance of success.
It's nice to actually want to better myself and take that risk, I believe it is worth it rather then bottom feeding and being a waste on society as I troll forums about how the world fucked me over because I dropped out of middle school and couldn't get a 100K a year job.

[Image: 3cdac7eec8f6b059070d9df56f50a7ae.jpg]
Now with 40% more awesome.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes earmuffs's post
29-11-2012, 03:05 PM
(29-11-2012 12:55 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  
(29-11-2012 08:07 AM)Logica Humano Wrote:  That's great! I am so glad I do not live in a totalitarian communist nation with a closed market system.

Me too Logica.
You know what else is great? That when I start my own business that I will be rewarded for my added risk and responsibility and my success will be based on my effort put into that business and the more effort the more chance of success.
It's nice to actually want to better myself and take that risk, I believe it is worth it rather then bottom feeding and being a waste on society as I troll forums about how the world fucked me over because I dropped out of middle school and couldn't get a 100K a year job.
And, what's more, that the system is not totally designed for permanent failure. That, even if you failed, you can pick yourself back up and try again in your quest for success. That, if you are willing, you can become successful, and you are not forced to stay at one standard established by a totalitarian government. I love the fact I have control over who I purchase by goods from, and who manufactures those goods. I am happy that I can decide which biased newspaper I read, as opposed to reading a state-controlled one that does nothing but praises the Dear Leader!

[Image: Untitled-2.png?_subject_uid=322943157&am...Y7Dzq4lJog]
[+] 1 user Likes Logica Humano's post
29-11-2012, 03:32 PM
(29-11-2012 03:05 PM)Logica Humano Wrote:  
(29-11-2012 12:55 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  Me too Logica.
And, what's more, that the system is not totally designed for permanent failure. That, even if you failed, you can pick yourself back up and try again in your quest for success. That, if you are willing, you can become successful, and you are not forced to stay at one standard established by a totalitarian government. I love the fact I have control over who I purchase by goods from, and who manufactures those goods. I am happy that I can decide which biased newspaper I read, as opposed to reading a state-controlled one that does nothing but praises the Dear Leader!

Oh absolutely, I really would not enjoy large pictures of my PM hanging up and around the city.
Something I really enjoy is that local production is encouraged and more importantly, increased because overseas trade is a thing. So our companies that would otherwise just produce enough food for 4million people can now increase production and sell it overseas (mostly China) which brings money into the country which in turn increases my living conditions and general style of life. I'm so glad I don't live in a place like North Korea where prior to the Korean war it's economy was far far superior to South Korea, but now because of foreign trade South Korea is now 30 times!! larger then North Korea and I for one could easily tell you which one of the two countries has the better standard of living that's for damn sure.

Ahhhh, to live in a world with fee open markets and foreign trade.

29-11-2012, 04:08 PM
(29-11-2012 03:32 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  
(29-11-2012 03:05 PM)Logica Humano Wrote:  And, what's more, that the system is not totally designed for permanent failure. That, even if you failed, you can pick yourself back up and try again in your quest for success. That, if you are willing, you can become successful, and you are not forced to stay at one standard established by a totalitarian government. I love the fact I have control over who I purchase by goods from, and who manufactures those goods. I am happy that I can decide which biased newspaper I read, as opposed to reading a state-controlled one that does nothing but praises the Dear Leader!

Oh absolutely, I really would not enjoy large pictures of my PM hanging up and around the city.
Something I really enjoy is that local production is encouraged and more importantly, increased because overseas trade is a thing. So our companies that would otherwise just produce enough food for 4million people can now increase production and sell it overseas (mostly China) which brings money into the country which in turn increases my living conditions and general style of life. I'm so glad I don't live in a place like North Korea where prior to the Korean war it's economy was far far superior to South Korea, but now because of foreign trade South Korea is now 30 times!! larger then North Korea and I for one could easily tell you which one of the two countries has the better standard of living that's for damn sure.

I know. It is hard to believe that there are people so uneducated and ungrateful that they'd give up this wonderful economic system for something like communism. I am so glad that they will only get their way if they are hypocritical. If they are able to get their voices heard, then obviously money is not the issue when it comes to policies. And, if money is the issue, then they will never get their voices heard until they, themselves become what they desire to destroy.

Ah, the winning side is so amazing sometimes. Smile

[+] 1 user Likes Logica Humano's post
29-11-2012, 04:13 PM
(29-11-2012 04:08 PM)Logica Humano Wrote:  
(29-11-2012 03:32 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  Oh absolutely, I really would not enjoy large pictures of my PM hanging up and around the city.

I know. It is hard to believe that there are people so uneducated and ungrateful that they'd give up this wonderful economic system for something like communism. I am so glad that they will only get their way if they are hypocritical. If they are able to get their voices heard, then obviously money is not the issue when it comes to policies. And, if money is the issue, then they will never get their voices heard until they, themselves become what they desire to destroy.

Ah, the winning side is so amazing sometimes. Smile
Yes, the beauty of free speech and democracy, the people can have their say and have the power of the vote as well as the power to run for government positions. Protests and the such as well.

Agreed.
It's good to win. Drinking Beverage

29-11-2012, 04:19 PM
(29-11-2012 11:06 AM)I and I Wrote:  Is there any capitalist country with an economy that isn't tanking right now?

Drinking Beverage
Is there a nation that isn't tanking right now? China is only profiting because they observe capitalist economics.

29-11-2012, 04:28 PM
So the question is, has the Euro/Yen peaked on the daily MACD, and CCI and should I sell it, or wait until it starts to head down ?

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein
Those who were seen dancing were thought to be insane by those who could not hear the music - Friedrich Nietzsche
29-11-2012, 05:56 PM
I love how I live in a country that when the economy is "tanking" it's still better off.

30-11-2012, 07:49 AM
(29-11-2012 05:56 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  I love how I live in a country that when the economy is "tanking" it's still better off.
I love how millions of people dying of starvation while in other parts of the capitalist world tons of food goes to waste.....and this system is working?
30-11-2012, 08:16 AM
(30-11-2012 07:49 AM)I and I Wrote:  
(29-11-2012 05:56 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  I love how I live in a country that when the economy is "tanking" it's still better off.
I love how millions of people dying of starvation while in other parts of the capitalist world tons of food goes to waste.....and this system is working?

In Stalin's USSR, millions died of starvation. That worked out well, didn't it?

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 4 users Like Chas's post