So.....who loves capitalism?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
30-11-2012, 11:19 AM
RE: So.....who loves capitalism?
The reasons you throw out as to why capitalism is bad apply pretty well to the examples of communism available. Can you point to a state which has implemented communist economic policy where it has clearly been shown to work ? Or is it that they were *all* sabotaged by those devious capitalists ?

I'll ask you again: assuming you had the power, how would *you* go about implementing your chosen system. What's so great about communism? What are it's weaknesses ? You're very ready to criticise but you haven't offered a credible alternative, other than howling about injustice.

Or how about we talk about Stalin. You like Stalin right ? So how do you feel about the Gulags and the systematic repression he's famous for ? Do you assert that it didn't occur ? Were they all bad guys anyway that the world was better off without ? If these examples were bad aspects of an otherwise good system, how will you stop that from happening again ?
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
30-11-2012, 02:57 PM
(30-11-2012 11:19 AM)morondog Wrote:  The reasons you throw out as to why capitalism is bad apply pretty well to the examples of communism available. Can you point to a state which has implemented communist economic policy where it has clearly been shown to work ? Or is it that they were *all* sabotaged by those devious capitalists ?

I'll ask you again: assuming you had the power, how would *you* go about implementing your chosen system. What's so great about communism? What are it's weaknesses ? You're very ready to criticise but you haven't offered a credible alternative, other than howling about injustice.

Or how about we talk about Stalin. You like Stalin right ? So how do you feel about the Gulags and the systematic repression he's famous for ? Do you assert that it didn't occur ? Were they all bad guys anyway that the world was better off without ? If these examples were bad aspects of an otherwise good system, how will you stop that from happening again ?
Mass arrests and incarcerations and a dictatorial regime are not synonymous with communism.
30-11-2012, 03:43 PM
(30-11-2012 02:57 PM)I and I Wrote:  Mass arrests and incarcerations and a dictatorial regime are not synonymous with communism.
On paper maybe not. In reality, name one.
30-11-2012, 03:45 PM
(30-11-2012 03:43 PM)Idlecuriosity Wrote:  
(30-11-2012 02:57 PM)I and I Wrote:  Mass arrests and incarcerations and a dictatorial regime are not synonymous with communism.
On paper maybe not. In reality, name one.
name one what?
30-11-2012, 05:18 PM
(30-11-2012 08:16 AM)Chas Wrote:  
(30-11-2012 07:49 AM)I and I Wrote:  I love how millions of people dying of starvation while in other parts of the capitalist world tons of food goes to waste.....and this system is working?

In Stalin's USSR, millions died of starvation. That worked out well, didn't it?
@I&I,
[Image: 10158d1332875041-head-porting-you-got_owned.jpg]

[Image: 3cdac7eec8f6b059070d9df56f50a7ae.jpg]
Now with 40% more awesome.
[+] 2 users Like earmuffs's post
30-11-2012, 08:37 PM
It is amusing to watch him avoid anything he knows he can't refute, and then watching him attempt to debate about something the thinks he can refute.

[Image: Untitled-2.png?_subject_uid=322943157&am...Y7Dzq4lJog]
[+] 1 user Likes Logica Humano's post
30-11-2012, 09:01 PM
(30-11-2012 08:37 PM)Logica Humano Wrote:  It is amusing to watch him avoid anything he knows he can't refute, and then watching him attempt to debate about something the thinks he can refute.
It certainly is. Drinking Beverage

[Image: 3cdac7eec8f6b059070d9df56f50a7ae.jpg]
Now with 40% more awesome.
01-12-2012, 02:04 AM
(30-11-2012 03:45 PM)I and I Wrote:  
(30-11-2012 03:43 PM)Idlecuriosity Wrote:  On paper maybe not. In reality, name one.
name one what?
...a communist regime that isn't/wasn't dictarorial, and/or hasn't carried out mass arrests or incarcerations.
01-12-2012, 04:30 AM

I believe you ! In fact I know many capitalist nations where mass arrests and incarceration happen too ! So clearly capitalism is the problem here. Those so called communists who *do* actually have mass arrests and incarcerations aren't really communists after all. Real communists shit fairy dust, that's how you tell.
01-12-2012, 06:40 AM
(28-11-2012 09:14 AM)I and I Wrote:  
(28-11-2012 09:09 AM)Logica Humano Wrote:  I see you are retarded. I have come to this conclusion because you clearly lack the mental capabilities to do any amount of research on any topic that you speak of. You should really learn how to think before you engage in a debate, because a logical debate requires thinking. Drinking Beverage
A logical argument would be something like providing an argument as to why capitalist private property laws although completely man made, for some reason should not be changed by man.

Start with that one.
Change them. But do it a way that doesn't use violence, and change them to another system that doesn't use violence. I see you gloss over the use of force argument I made.