So.....who loves capitalism?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
01-12-2012, 06:43 AM
RE: So.....who loves capitalism?
(28-11-2012 10:25 AM)I and I Wrote:  Styrofoam said that he/she finds the idea of men changing or ending capitalist laws of private property morally objectionable, implying that these laws are sacred and above mankind.

I find this to be totally ludicrous considering political and economic systems (man made) change throughout history (by mankind).
I said nothing of the sort. I said the use of VIOLENCE to enact those changes is morally objectionable. and now, i find your complete lack of intellectual integrity sad and pathetic.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
01-12-2012, 09:06 AM
(01-12-2012 06:43 AM)Styrofoam02 Wrote:  
(28-11-2012 10:25 AM)I and I Wrote:  Styrofoam said that he/she finds the idea of men changing or ending capitalist laws of private property morally objectionable, implying that these laws are sacred and above mankind.

I find this to be totally ludicrous considering political and economic systems (man made) change throughout history (by mankind).
I said nothing of the sort. I said the use of VIOLENCE to enact those changes is morally objectionable. and now, i find your complete lack of intellectual integrity sad and pathetic.
So you are for violence to strengthen/implement capitalism but against violence when violence might end capitalism?

I am shocked

Any explanation as to why millions of people starve and live in poverty under capitalism? Oh wait of course...anything wrong under a capitalist system is not attributed to capitalism yet everything wrong in a communist system is attributed to communism.
01-12-2012, 09:12 AM
(01-12-2012 09:06 AM)I and I Wrote:  So you are for violence to strengthen/implement capitalism but against violence when violence might end capitalism?

I am shocked
Another strawman that you've made.

I am shocked too.

not

[Image: Untitled-2.png?_subject_uid=322943157&am...Y7Dzq4lJog]
01-12-2012, 09:52 AM
Mmmm, pie.

[Image: 3cdac7eec8f6b059070d9df56f50a7ae.jpg]
Now with 40% more awesome.
01-12-2012, 11:30 AM
So.....who loves capitalism?
(01-12-2012 09:52 AM)earmuffs Wrote:  Mmmm, pie.

You know what's better than pie?

Lots and lots of money so you can buy all the pie you want.

You willing to give that to the Damned Commies?

Fuck no!

Wolverines!!!!!!

It was just a fucking apple man, we're sorry okay? Please stop the madness Laugh out load
~Izel
[+] 1 user Likes Erxomai's post
01-12-2012, 04:59 PM
(01-12-2012 11:30 AM)Erxomai Wrote:  
(01-12-2012 09:52 AM)earmuffs Wrote:  Mmmm, pie.

You know what's better than pie?

Lots and lots of money so you can buy all the pie you want.

You willing to give that to the Damned Commies?

Fuck no!

Wolverines!!!!!!
Erx.. YOU'RE ABSOLUTELY RIGHT!!

FUCKING COMMIES!!!! LEAVE. MY. PIE. ALONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

[Image: hulk-smash.png]

[Image: 3cdac7eec8f6b059070d9df56f50a7ae.jpg]
Now with 40% more awesome.
[+] 2 users Like earmuffs's post
01-12-2012, 08:47 PM
Puny gods.

[Image: Untitled-2.png?_subject_uid=322943157&am...Y7Dzq4lJog]
[+] 1 user Likes Logica Humano's post
03-12-2012, 10:39 PM
(01-12-2012 09:06 AM)I and I Wrote:  
(01-12-2012 06:43 AM)Styrofoam02 Wrote:  I said nothing of the sort. I said the use of VIOLENCE to enact those changes is morally objectionable. and now, i find your complete lack of intellectual integrity sad and pathetic.
So you are for violence to strengthen/implement capitalism but against violence when violence might end capitalism?

I am shocked

Any explanation as to why millions of people starve and live in poverty under capitalism? Oh wait of course...anything wrong under a capitalist system is not attributed to capitalism yet everything wrong in a communist system is attributed to communism.

Really dude? You just repeat yourself when you get no where. I am against initiating violence regardless of the reason. I've never said otherwise.... again, your lack of integrity is sickening, and its clear that you and people like you are incapable of having any real discussion. You argue like a creationist.

BTW: Why are people starving to death in your paradise China? Just curious
03-12-2012, 10:53 PM
(03-12-2012 10:39 PM)Styrofoam02 Wrote:  
(01-12-2012 09:06 AM)I and I Wrote:  So you are for violence to strengthen/implement capitalism but against violence when violence might end capitalism?

I am shocked

Really dude? You just repeat yourself when you get no where. I am against initiating violence regardless of the reason. I've never said otherwise.... again, your lack of integrity is sickening, and its clear that you and people like you are incapable of having any real discussion. You argue like a creationist.

Millions of people dying every year under capitalist regimes means nothing to you, why are you only worried about people starving in a communist system? Oh yeah that's right, because you are a hypocrite and don't hold the same standards for capitalism as you do for communism.
03-12-2012, 11:22 PM
(03-12-2012 10:53 PM)I and I Wrote:  
(03-12-2012 10:39 PM)Styrofoam02 Wrote:  Really dude? You just repeat yourself when you get no where. I am against initiating violence regardless of the reason. I've never said otherwise.... again, your lack of integrity is sickening, and its clear that you and people like you are incapable of having any real discussion. You argue like a creationist.

Millions of people dying every year under capitalist regimes means nothing to you, why are you only worried about people starving in a communist system? Oh yeah that's right, because you are a hypocrite and don't hold the same standards for capitalism as you do for communism.
No, you idiot. Just that if people starve under both capitalism and communism, how can you then say communism is better ? If you want people to change the whole system they live by, you need a better reason than just slogans.
[+] 1 user Likes morondog's post