So.....who loves capitalism?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
04-12-2012, 07:26 AM
RE: So.....who loves capitalism?
the questions referring to the thread topic?
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
04-12-2012, 07:41 AM
You know what questions I'm referring too. Drinking Beverage

[Image: 3cdac7eec8f6b059070d9df56f50a7ae.jpg]
Now with 40% more awesome.
04-12-2012, 08:07 AM
Capitalism is a dog-eat-dog system.

Communism is the other way round. Drinking Beverage

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes Chas's post
04-12-2012, 08:23 AM
(04-12-2012 03:33 AM)I and I Wrote:  I was referring to starving people under capitalism because earlier the 1950's anti-communist ads on this forum were saying that people starve in a communist system. The statement about people starving in a communist system implies that one is against a system where people starve so I bring up the millions of people starving under capitalism to imply a question whether they are or are not against an economic system where so many people starve.

I doubt that people in China being poor or starving in is more in percentage than any other country that is capitalist.

And how we define poor in the U.S. is different. Example: People who work in factories making clothes or products for the west in chinese factories get free room and board, health insurance and mostly free food provided by the chinese government. So their wages are low to our standards because we don't have those things provided for us by our government, hence their wages are enough to cover the cost of what they need after all those things are already provided.
You will find it is difficult to obtain accurate statistics for Chinese poverty rates because they:
A) Have far different standards.
B) Have an authoritarian government.

You have provided nothing but your misguided speculation, and have yet to provide any credible source of information.

[Image: Untitled-2.png?_subject_uid=322943157&am...Y7Dzq4lJog]
[+] 2 users Like Logica Humano's post
04-12-2012, 08:27 AM
(04-12-2012 08:23 AM)Logica Humano Wrote:  
(04-12-2012 03:33 AM)I and I Wrote:  I was referring to starving people under capitalism because earlier the 1950's anti-communist ads on this forum were saying that people starve in a communist system. The statement about people starving in a communist system implies that one is against a system where people starve so I bring up the millions of people starving under capitalism to imply a question whether they are or are not against an economic system where so many people starve.

I doubt that people in China being poor or starving in is more in percentage than any other country that is capitalist.

And how we define poor in the U.S. is different. Example: People who work in factories making clothes or products for the west in chinese factories get free room and board, health insurance and mostly free food provided by the chinese government. So their wages are low to our standards because we don't have those things provided for us by our government, hence their wages are enough to cover the cost of what they need after all those things are already provided.
You will find it is difficult to obtain accurate statistics for Chinese poverty rates because they:

You have provided nothing but your misguided speculation, and have yet to provide any credible source of information.

Plus isn't there some old saying about if you have Chinese you'll be hungry again in an hour?

It was just a fucking apple man, we're sorry okay? Please stop the madness Laugh out load
~Izel
04-12-2012, 08:37 AM
(04-12-2012 08:23 AM)Logica Humano Wrote:  

And you have yet to explain why millions of people that die every year of malnutrition under the capitalist system is somehow not a big deal to you.
04-12-2012, 08:42 AM
(04-12-2012 08:37 AM)I and I Wrote:  
(04-12-2012 08:23 AM)Logica Humano Wrote:  You will find it is difficult to obtain accurate statistics for Chinese poverty rates because they:

And you have yet to explain why millions of people that die every year of malnutrition under the capitalist system is somehow not a big deal to you.
You are making a strawman. No one has said it means nothing. We're saying that maybe it's not the capitalist system that needs to change, maybe it's *other* problems that need to be solved. Having a great big revolution and establishing a communism based economy *might* work to solve the problem or it might not. Can you provide a pilot study or any sort of proof that it'll work ?
04-12-2012, 08:45 AM
Obviously the solution is Stalinism or Maoism or Lil Kimism where you slaughter 10s of millions and then you'll have enough food left so that no one dies of poverty. Seems like a viable plan. Drinking Beverage

It was just a fucking apple man, we're sorry okay? Please stop the madness Laugh out load
~Izel
[+] 3 users Like Erxomai's post
04-12-2012, 08:47 AM (This post was last modified: 04-12-2012 09:02 AM by Logica Humano.)
(04-12-2012 08:37 AM)I and I Wrote:  
(04-12-2012 08:23 AM)Logica Humano Wrote:  You will find it is difficult to obtain accurate statistics for Chinese poverty rates because they:

You have made the extraordinary claim here, you will provide the extraordinary evidence. Show me how capitalism causes malnutrition in any first world nation. Give me an example on how, exactly, communism would change anything you have a problem with.

You have repetitively displayed a dearth in intellect when describing what capitalism even is, let alone a free market. The only thing you keep stating is it causes malnutrition, but you have yet to show me any statistics of any capitalistic nation that has astronomical poverty rates. Then you must show me a correlation that indicates it is the cause, which it isn't, of its nation's woes. I find that any nation that does not observe any sort of capitalistic mixed market, remaining under an economic authoritarian federal control, or the polarized opposite, lacking any such sort of regulation.

You seem to think that the United States' economy especially lacks any sort of government regulation. You'd be largely mistaken. It comes down to the policies of your government, and not the system of which the money is made. The U.S has excellent laws in place, it is just the lack of enforcement. That is what you need to be fighting against, not promoting some irrational, unrealistic, failed communistic reform that is doomed to create a capitalist economic system to survive. It is the most efficient, the most profitable, and the most favorable for business. Provide me with a system, your own system, as to how it would work.

I am dying to see you fully explain your position.

[Image: Untitled-2.png?_subject_uid=322943157&am...Y7Dzq4lJog]
[+] 2 users Like Logica Humano's post
04-12-2012, 09:09 AM
(04-12-2012 08:47 AM)Logica Humano Wrote:  
(04-12-2012 08:37 AM)I and I Wrote:  And you have yet to explain why millions of people that die every year of malnutrition under the capitalist system is somehow not a big deal to you.
You have made the extraordinary claim here, you will provide the extraordinary evidence. Show me how capitalism causes malnutrition in any first world nation. Give me an example on how, exactly, communism would change anything you have a problem with.

You have repetitively displayed a dearth in intellect when describing what capitalism even is, let alone a free market. The only thing you keep stating is it causes malnutrition, but you have yet to show me any statistics of any capitalistic nation that has astronomical poverty rates. Then you must show me a correlation that indicates it is the cause, which it isn't, of its nation's woes. I find that any nation that does not observe any sort of capitalistic mixed market, remaining under an economic authoritarian federal control, or the polarized opposite, lacking any such sort of regulation.

You seem to think that the United States' economy especially lacks any sort of government regulation. You'd be largely mistaken. It comes down to the policies of your government, and not the system of which the money is made. I find the U.S has excellent laws in place, it is just the lack of enforcement. That is what you need to be fighting against, not promoting some irrational, unrealistic, failed communistic reform that is doomed to create a capitalist economic system to survive. It is the most efficient, the most profitable, and the most favorable for business. Provide me with a system, your own system, as to how it would work.

I am dying to see you fully explain your position.
Do you know what hypocrisy is? Here I will explain what it is.

Person A says: or implies in a simplistic generalized analysis "ALL problems under communism are because of the political system.

Person B says: or implies in a simplistic generalized analysis "ALL problems under capitalism are due to the economic system.

Both of these are quite stupid and many capitalists hold this view towards communism, yet when the same over generalized assumptions are made about capitalism they don't accept over generalizing anymore. This makes them hypocrites. That is a definition of hypocrisy.

Everything that you guys bring up isn't synonymous with communism and can't be reduced to an act related to communism ideologically.

Authoritarian governments:

Oppression:

Lack of free press:

Prosecution of political opponents:

Mass murder:

NONE of these are attributes that are solely connected to communism. For every 1 communist nation that has done any of these I can name 5 capitalist countries that have done the same thing.

The fact is, you and most people in the west know nothing about communism, you only know the pre-programmed phrases to say "stalin killed gobbbady bobbedy millions of people" "mao raped rabits" "North Koreas leader likes shoes and theme parks" nothing substantial is ever said to explain why and how a capitalist system is better or even if it is more popular and more desired by the common working people.