So.....who loves capitalism?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
04-12-2012, 09:12 AM (This post was last modified: 04-12-2012 09:18 AM by Logica Humano.)
RE: So.....who loves capitalism?
Thanks for sharing irrelevance. Now, can you read my post and answer my questions? Drinking Beverage

Oh, and I'd love to hear about a successful nation with a communist economy.

[Image: Untitled-2.png?_subject_uid=322943157&am...Y7Dzq4lJog]
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
04-12-2012, 09:13 AM
I knew about the shoes but are you serious that Mao raped rabbits?

It was just a fucking apple man, we're sorry okay? Please stop the madness Laugh out load
~Izel
04-12-2012, 10:09 AM
(04-12-2012 09:12 AM)Logica Humano Wrote:  Thanks for sharing irrelevance. Now, can you read my post and answer my questions? Drinking Beverage

What is your definition of "communist economy" I am asking this for 2 reasons.

1. it shows you know nothing about communism as far as explaining what a communist country is.

2. That you are just going to repeat the same old "if it's successful it isn't communist" bullshit.

I asked way earlier in the thread whether or not China is considered by you guys to be a communist or a capitalist country and I never got an answer.

Answer please so we can proceed.
04-12-2012, 10:15 AM
I truly love how I am the only one that is supposed to answer questions.

Has anyone managed to name ONE (JUST FUCKING ONE) capitalist nation that can't attribute it's wealth to past slavery, past colonial empires, invasions, propping up dictators that serve their economic interests, invading countries in order to take their resources, maintaining military bases around the world and breaking unions, and arresting and/or killing leftist political opponents.

NAME ONE SUCCESSFUL CAPITALIST COUNTRY THAT CAN ATTRIBUTE ALL OF IT'S SUCCESS TO IT'S OWN DOING AND DIDN'T PARTAKE IN THE ACTS I MENTIONED ABOVE.
04-12-2012, 10:45 AM
(04-12-2012 10:09 AM)I and I Wrote:  
(04-12-2012 09:12 AM)Logica Humano Wrote:  Thanks for sharing irrelevance. Now, can you read my post and answer my questions? Drinking Beverage

What is your definition of "communist economy" I am asking this for 2 reasons.

1. it shows you know nothing about communism as far as explaining what a communist country is.

2. That you are just going to repeat the same old "if it's successful it isn't communist" bullshit.

I asked way earlier in the thread whether or not China is considered by you guys to be a communist or a capitalist country and I never got an answer.

Answer please so we can proceed.
And I answered way earlier. It is an autocratic government directing a proto-capitalist economy.

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 3 users Like Chas's post
04-12-2012, 01:36 PM
(04-12-2012 10:15 AM)I and I Wrote:  I truly love how I am the only one that is supposed to answer questions.

Has anyone managed to name ONE (JUST FUCKING ONE) capitalist nation that can't attribute it's wealth to past slavery, past colonial empires, invasions, propping up dictators that serve their economic interests, invading countries in order to take their resources, maintaining military bases around the world and breaking unions, and arresting and/or killing leftist political opponents.

NAME ONE SUCCESSFUL CAPITALIST COUNTRY THAT CAN ATTRIBUTE ALL OF IT'S SUCCESS TO IT'S OWN DOING AND DIDN'T PARTAKE IN THE ACTS I MENTIONED ABOVE.
New Zealand. Drinking Beverage

Face it dude, what you preach, is a load of shit and nobody is buying it.
Do yourself a favor (and everyone else) and just leave already.

Just because you lost your job and are now on the unemployment benefit because your a shitty person to be around and nobody wanted to work with you doesn't mean that the system is to blame.

[Image: 3cdac7eec8f6b059070d9df56f50a7ae.jpg]
Now with 40% more awesome.
[+] 2 users Like earmuffs's post
04-12-2012, 05:47 PM
ad hominems... ad hominems everywhere! Tongue

[Image: sigvacachica.png]
[+] 1 user Likes nach_in's post
04-12-2012, 05:56 PM
(04-12-2012 01:36 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  
(04-12-2012 10:15 AM)I and I Wrote:  I truly love how I am the only one that is supposed to answer questions.

New Zealand. Drinking Beverage

Face it dude, what you preach, is a load of shit and nobody is buying it.
Do yourself a favor (and everyone else) and just leave already.

Just because you lost your job and are now on the unemployment benefit because your a shitty person to be around and nobody wanted to work with you doesn't mean that the system is to blame.
the great economic powerhouse known as New Zealand, how could anyone overlook that one.

actually dumbass, your bullshit about capitalism being the best thing since a double pronged dildo is bullshit that NOBODY is buying. People all around the world are voting in leftist presidents. Do you think latin america is buying your capitalist bullshit anymore?
04-12-2012, 06:03 PM
Seriously dude, Latin America is not the best example... it doesn't help your case

[Image: sigvacachica.png]
04-12-2012, 07:07 PM
(04-12-2012 06:03 PM)nach_in Wrote:  Seriously dude, Latin America is not the best example... it doesn't help your case

Pffff. How would you know?

It was just a fucking apple man, we're sorry okay? Please stop the madness Laugh out load
~Izel