So, who will be our next President?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
01-11-2012, 07:42 PM
RE: So, who will be our next President?
I am with Bill Maher on this. I think the main reason Romney wants in office is so that Mormonism is considered a legitimate religion in the US, sort of like Kennedy.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
01-11-2012, 10:51 PM
Romney will win. The stupid surplus population is brainwashed into thinking that it is a two party only system. They are pissed at the current admin, so they will vote for the other side of things (that equally doesn't give a shit about us) in order to teach the current ones a lesson. Some lesson. They learn they can be as corrpt as they want and no matter what they get their power back in as little as 4 years and at most 8 years. Voting in a 3rd party candidate would be teaching them a lesson.
[+] 1 user Likes Birdguy1979's post
02-11-2012, 07:17 AM
Ross Perot 2012.
02-11-2012, 07:25 AM
The job numbers looked OK this Am, so I bet O-bomb-a wins.
That is, unless things in New York start looking really bad this weekend,
and they don't fix the Staten Island mess, and it became the big news.

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein Certified Ancient Astronaut Theorist and Levitating yogi, CAAT-LY.
Yeah, for verily I say unto thee, and this we know : Jebus no likey that which doth tickle thee unto thy nether regions.

02-11-2012, 09:15 AM
Re: RE: So, who will be our next President?
(01-11-2012 10:51 PM)Birdguy1979 Wrote:  Romney will win. The stupid surplus population is brainwashed into thinking that it is a two party only system. They are pissed at the current admin, so they will vote for the other side of things (that equally doesn't give a shit about us) in order to teach the current ones a lesson. Some lesson. They learn they can be as corrpt as they want and no matter what they get their power back in as little as 4 years and at most 8 years. Voting in a 3rd party candidate would be teaching them a lesson.

WORD TO YOUR MOTHER!

5% for gary johnson will get 3rd partys fed money and into the debates.
02-11-2012, 10:24 AM (This post was last modified: 02-11-2012 10:35 AM by TrainWreck.)
(02-11-2012 07:25 AM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  The job numbers looked OK this Am, so I bet O-bomb-a wins.
The numbers are cooked. I think Mayor Bloomberg is fed-up with the incompetency of Obama as evident by his "endorsement" about Obama being the one who can meet the challenge of climate change - an obvious reference crack about Solyndra, and the failures of Al Gore, that the NYC black folks won't be able to figure out.

I'll bet Bloomberg did not have to twist Obama's arm into issuing the cooked numbers to help the Sandy relief by stimulating the stock market. Bloomberg wants to make it very clear to those of us who understand what's going on, that Obama is not directing the recovery of NYC - something Ray Nagin could not do for his city. After a while it is obvious that the correct qualification for executive offices is an economist with industrial business management.

We sure as fuck don't need evangelist talking lawyers. Do you think Michelle Obama reads the Law Journal, just to stay sharp?

The election will be fixed if need be.

Humanism - ontological doctrine that posits that humans define reality
Theism - ontological doctrine that posits a supernatural entity creates and defines reality
Atheism - political doctrine opposed to theist doctrine in public policy
I am right, and you are wrong - I hope you die peacefullyCool
02-11-2012, 10:34 AM
(01-11-2012 10:51 PM)Birdguy1979 Wrote:  Romney will win. The stupid surplus population is brainwashed into thinking that it is a two party only system.
Oh you noticed that did you. Why don't you take a look at the Constitution. Have you ever noticed it was written two hundred years ago when they did not have the discipline of economics, sociology, and psychology?

Don't you think we could write a better constitution now that we have a lot more scientific information?

Or do you think it is an eternally perfect document???

Theism - ontological doctrine that posits a supernatural entity creates and defines reality
02-11-2012, 10:34 AM
(02-11-2012 10:24 AM)TrainWreck Wrote:  
(02-11-2012 07:25 AM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  The job numbers looked OK this Am, so I bet O-bomb-a wins.
The numbers are cooked. I think Mayor Bloomberg is fed-up with the incompetency of Obama as evident by his "endorsement" about Obama being the one who can meet the challenge of climate change - an obvious reference crack about Solyndra, and the failures of Al Gore, that the NYC black folks won't be able to figure out.

I'll bet Bloomberg did not have to twist Obama's arm into issuing the cooked numbers to help the Sandy relief by stimulating the stock market. Bloomberg wants to make it very clear to those of us who understand what's going on, that Obama is not directing the recovery of NYC - something Ray Nagin could not do for his city. After a while it is obvious that the correct qualification for executive offices is an economist with industrial business management.

We sure as fuck don't need evangelist talking lawyers.

The election will be fixed if need be.

You have no proof the "numbers are cooked". If they were "cooking" numbers, they would look FAR better, and they would have started their "baking" a long time ago.

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein Certified Ancient Astronaut Theorist and Levitating yogi, CAAT-LY.
Yeah, for verily I say unto thee, and this we know : Jebus no likey that which doth tickle thee unto thy nether regions.

02-11-2012, 10:37 AM
(01-11-2012 07:42 PM)Diablo666 Wrote:  I am with Bill Maher on this. I think the main reason Romney wants in office is so that Mormonism is considered a legitimate religion in the US, sort of like Kennedy.
And you will be diagnosed as paranoid.

02-11-2012, 10:54 AM
I am going with Obama
http://fivethirtyeight.blogs.nytimes.com/

statistics and probabilities

Evolve