So, whose forum is this, anyway?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
05-07-2013, 08:08 AM
RE: So, whose forum is this, anyway?
Ignore doesn't remove quotes others put in their posts.

I'm not anti-social. I'm pro-solitude. Sleepy
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
05-07-2013, 08:21 AM
Muffs do you have an app that does this automatically?
05-07-2013, 08:58 AM
(05-07-2013 08:21 AM)sandman Wrote:  Muffs do you have an app that does this automatically?

huh?

[Image: 3cdac7eec8f6b059070d9df56f50a7ae.jpg]
Now with 40% more awesome.
05-07-2013, 10:02 AM
Ah shit, it's never boring here, is it? OK, this pedo shit, get back to you on this one, it seems that there is more of these fucks that I have noticed.

Deep? Shit man...

[Image: a6505fe8.jpg]
I have a theory that the truth is never told during the nine-to-five hours.
-Hunter S. Thompson
[+] 3 users Like Filox's post
05-07-2013, 11:23 AM (This post was last modified: 05-07-2013 11:26 AM by Hobbitgirl.)
Re: So, whose forum is this, anyway?
I do admit it does bother me that we are okay with a pedo thread.
[+] 1 user Likes Hobbitgirl's post
05-07-2013, 11:28 AM
(05-07-2013 11:23 AM)Hobbitgirl Wrote:  I do admit it does bother me that we are okay with a pedo thread.

I've asked several times but no-one has yet told me what the guy has done wrong. If anyone wants to tell me here I'd be grateful.

Best and worst of Ferdinand .....
Best
Ferdinand: We don't really say 'theist' in Alabama. Here, you're either a Christian, or you're from Afghanistan and we fucking hate you.
Worst
Ferdinand: Everyone from British is so, like, fucking retarded.
[+] 1 user Likes Hughsie's post
05-07-2013, 01:21 PM
whoa! I hadn't even read that thread until now.

I thought we were talking about IandI's posting, which is what I was referring to in a previous post.

I didn't know the author of the pedophilia thread was an admitted pedophile. That changes everything.

I agree DeepThought and Momsurroundedbyboys on this issue. I am all for free speech, but what has went on in that thread crossed the line.
05-07-2013, 02:12 PM
(05-07-2013 01:21 PM)slydog Wrote:  whoa! I hadn't even read that thread until now.

I thought we were talking about IandI's posting, which is what I was referring to in a previous post.

I didn't know the author of the pedophilia thread was an admitted pedophile. That changes everything.

I agree DeepThought and Momsurroundedbyboys on this issue. I am all for free speech, but what has went on in that thread crossed the line.

Cross what line?

The line of social acceptance? The line of being a creep? The line of "doing" illegal activities?

None of these are bannable offenses. In fact, talking about illegal activities isn't illegal.

Being a social pariah isn't against the rules. As much has I loathe his issue of participation, I have to remain neutral in regards to the forum rules. In that, he hasn't broken any rules.

It is his freedom to talk about whatever he wishes to talk about. It's also his freedom to receive the consequences of what he talks about. However, one of those consequences IS NOT a banning.

He is protected by free speech.

In fact, even in a court of law, "talking" about illegal issues and even claiming to participate in them without evidence supporting those facts will not get you jail time. You may be scrutinized, but you are most certainly not doing anything illegal.

[Image: dog-shaking.gif]
[+] 4 users Like kingschosen's post
05-07-2013, 02:18 PM
(05-07-2013 02:12 PM)kingschosen Wrote:  
(05-07-2013 01:21 PM)slydog Wrote:  whoa! I hadn't even read that thread until now.

Cross what line?

The line of social acceptance? The line of being a creep? The line of "doing" illegal activities?

None of these are bannable offenses. In fact, talking about illegal activities isn't illegal.

Being a social pariah isn't against the rules. As much has I loathe his issue of participation, I have to remain neutral in regards to the forum rules. In that, he hasn't broken any rules.

It is his freedom to talk about whatever he wishes to talk about. It's also his freedom to receive the consequences of what he talks about. However, one of those consequences IS NOT a banning.

He is protected by free speech.

In fact, even in a court of law, "talking" about illegal issues and even claiming to participate in them without evidence supporting those facts will not get you jail time. You may be scrutinized, but you are most certainly not doing anything illegal.
This! Just so much win, Kingsy so much win.

[Image: 0013382F-E507-48AE-906B-53008666631C-757...cc3639.jpg]
Credit goes to UndercoverAtheist.
05-07-2013, 02:58 PM
Take a cold shower ATO...this isn't supposed to be about winning. FFS.

I'm not anti-social. I'm pro-solitude. Sleepy
[+] 2 users Like Anjele's post