So, whose forum is this, anyway?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
03-07-2013, 11:32 AM
RE: So, whose forum is this, anyway?
Chas im getting tired of telling you this. Pick up your dummy stop stamping your feet and grow up. Yet again you try shit stirring to get your own way. Get over yourself and grow up.

And as for what you said about disruptive members more and more you act like one.

Behold the power of the force!
[Image: fgYtjtY.gif]
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes FSM_scot's post
03-07-2013, 12:18 PM
(03-07-2013 11:32 AM)FSM_scot Wrote:  Chas im getting tired of telling you this. Pick up your dummy stop stamping your feet and grow up. Yet again you try shit stirring to get your own way. Get over yourself and grow up.

And as for what you said about disruptive members more and more you act like one.

Whoa Whoa Whoa! What's with all the hostility in here? This disagreement does not need to be ramped up like this.

Most of us here are civil. I think we can discuss this in a manner that won't require ill tempers.

We're all friends here, No need to start something.
[+] 8 users Like Hamata k's post
03-07-2013, 12:33 PM
Chas has every right to state his opinion.

If pedophiles and conspiracy folk and Nazis can do so, most certainly Chas can do so.

To answer the question, it's Hughsie's forum.

[Image: dobie.png]

Science is the process we've designed to be responsible for generating our best guess as to what the fuck is going on. Girly Man
[+] 4 users Like Dom's post
03-07-2013, 12:37 PM
Whoa, what's with all the hostility towards me?

Is it really just because I oppose the banhammer every time an "undesirable" turns up?

Best and worst of Ferdinand .....
Best
Ferdinand: We don't really say 'theist' in Alabama. Here, you're either a Christian, or you're from Afghanistan and we fucking hate you.
Worst
Ferdinand: Everyone from British is so, like, fucking retarded.
[+] 3 users Like Hughsie's post
03-07-2013, 12:40 PM
(03-07-2013 12:37 PM)Hughsie Wrote:  Whoa, what's with all the hostility towards me?

Is it really just because I oppose the banhammer every time an "undesirable" turns up?

You were the one who made a hostile post? That's the only hostile post I see.

Science is the process we've designed to be responsible for generating our best guess as to what the fuck is going on. Girly Man
03-07-2013, 12:41 PM
(03-07-2013 12:18 PM)Hamata k Wrote:  
(03-07-2013 11:32 AM)FSM_scot Wrote:  Chas im getting tired of telling you this. Pick up your dummy stop stamping your feet and grow up. Yet again you try shit stirring to get your own way. Get over yourself and grow up.

Whoa Whoa Whoa! What's with all the hostility in here? This disagreement does not need to be ramped up like this.

Most of us here are civil. I think we can discuss this in a manner that won't require ill tempers.

We're all friends here, No need to start something.

Chas has repeatedly broached this topic and has repeatedly been given the same answer.

[Image: dog-shaking.gif]
[+] 2 users Like kingschosen's post
03-07-2013, 12:41 PM
(03-07-2013 12:40 PM)Dom Wrote:  You were the one who made a hostile post? That's the only hostile post I see.

Where was I hostile?

Best
Ferdinand: We don't really say 'theist' in Alabama. Here, you're either a Christian, or you're from Afghanistan and we fucking hate you.
Worst
[+] 1 user Likes Hughsie's post
03-07-2013, 12:43 PM
(03-07-2013 12:41 PM)Hughsie Wrote:  
(03-07-2013 12:40 PM)Dom Wrote:  You were the one who made a hostile post? That's the only hostile post I see.

Where was I hostile?

Quote: Pick up your dummy stop stamping your feet and grow up. Yet again you try shit stirring to get your own way. Get over yourself and grow up.

There. That's the most hostile thing said in this thread. And that is only medium rare hostility. So what's with the comment about hostility?

03-07-2013, 12:44 PM
(03-07-2013 09:25 AM)Chas Wrote:  
(03-07-2013 09:02 AM)kingschosen Wrote:  This forum holds true to the notion of "freedom of speech".

If you can't handle others exercising this freedom without breaking the forum rules, the this place may no longer be for you.

Banning for nebulous reasons such as "disruptive" is a form of bigotry, which the forum strives to not condone. If someone has not broken the rules, a banning will not occur.

That is the authoritarian right of the admins of the forum and is not up to a democratic vote.

Your position pretty much highlights my point. The cabal has no popular mandate, you are enforcing your opinion.
Whose forum is this?

I am urging that we change the rules to provide the means for banning the truly disruptive.

And "bigotry"? Seriously, KC? That's just silly.

Yes. That is the exact definition of a bigot. As defined here.

a person who is obstinately or intolerantly devoted to his or her own opinions and prejudices; especially : one who regards or treats the members of a group (as a racial or ethnic group) with hatred and intolerance

You are intolerant of other people whom you deem "disruptive".

[Image: dog-shaking.gif]
[+] 1 user Likes kingschosen's post
03-07-2013, 12:45 PM
(03-07-2013 12:43 PM)Dom Wrote:  
Quote: Pick up your dummy stop stamping your feet and grow up. Yet again you try shit stirring to get your own way. Get over yourself and grow up.

There. That's the most hostile thing said in this thread. And that is only medium rare hostility. So what's with the comment about hostility?

Erm, that quote wasn't something I said. You might wanna read that bit of the thread again.

Best
Worst
[+] 2 users Like Hughsie's post