So why was Stalin a bad guy?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
24-10-2012, 09:39 PM
RE: So why was Stalin a bad guy?
Well EarMuffs did say that.. but he is from New Zealand.. idk what his mainstream news sources are.. Rupert Murdoch?

"Allow there to be a spectrum in all that you see" - Neil Degrasse Tyson
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
24-10-2012, 09:46 PM
(24-10-2012 09:39 PM)ClydeLee Wrote:  Well EarMuffs did say that.. but he is from New Zealand.. idk what his mainstream news sources are.. Rupert Murdoch?

New Zealand is just a shill for the United States. Muffs is obviously part of the conspiracy to defame the great Leader.

It was just a fucking apple man, we're sorry okay? Please stop the madness Laugh out load
~Izel
24-10-2012, 09:53 PM
(24-10-2012 09:46 PM)Erxomai Wrote:  
(24-10-2012 09:39 PM)ClydeLee Wrote:  Well EarMuffs did say that.. but he is from New Zealand.. idk what his mainstream news sources are.. Rupert Murdoch?

New Zealand is just a shill for the United States. Muffs is obviously part of the conspiracy to defame the great Leader.

Shsss, don't give it away.

Bad googling.
20million, 800,000 does it really matter?
800,000 dead still results in Stalin being a bad person.

[Image: 3cdac7eec8f6b059070d9df56f50a7ae.jpg]
Now with 40% more awesome.
24-10-2012, 09:58 PM
(24-10-2012 09:53 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  
(24-10-2012 09:46 PM)Erxomai Wrote:  New Zealand is just a shill for the United States. Muffs is obviously part of the conspiracy to defame the great Leader.

Bad googling.

You did have me concerned for a moment. 800,000 is not the number we Americans told you to use. We like to fool everyone into believing Jolly Joe murdered millions more than Hitler could ever have dreamed of.

Oops, Hitler was made up too by the Allies. He wasn't a mass murderer either. He and Joe were just misunderstood.

It was just a fucking apple man, we're sorry okay? Please stop the madness Laugh out load
~Izel
[+] 1 user Likes Erxomai's post
24-10-2012, 09:58 PM
(24-10-2012 09:53 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  
(24-10-2012 09:46 PM)Erxomai Wrote:  New Zealand is just a shill for the United States. Muffs is obviously part of the conspiracy to defame the great Leader.

Bad googling.

So a smart rational person looks at a huge number difference in 20 million and 800'000 as numbers of people killed and the huge difference in numbers doesn't make one at least question anything?

did the numbers come out of your sphincter or your colon?

Was stalin that same dude that rides the invisible helicopters?
24-10-2012, 10:22 PM
(24-10-2012 09:58 PM)I and I Wrote:  
(24-10-2012 09:53 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  Shsss, don't give it away.

Bad googling.

So a smart rational person looks at a huge number difference in 20 million and 800'000 as numbers of people killed and the huge difference in numbers doesn't make one at least question anything?

Those aren't the same numbers.

20 Mil is a range of an assumed death count.

800,000 is far less than the death count. It's the number they had documentation of sentencing to death.. some weren't killed but just given life imprisonment. This was just those chosen for revolutionary crimes.

The real death toll is unknown but all signs from even Russian documents point to over some millions of people via political/revolutionary differences.

The numbers when the on questionable issues like the famines control or failure to assist the sickly populations lead to the 20+ Mil figures.

[+] 1 user Likes ClydeLee's post
24-10-2012, 10:36 PM
(24-10-2012 10:22 PM)ClydeLee Wrote:  
(24-10-2012 09:58 PM)I and I Wrote:  So a smart rational person looks at a huge number difference in 20 million and 800'000 as numbers of people killed and the huge difference in numbers doesn't make one at least question anything?

Those aren't the same numbers.

800,000 is far less than the death count. It's the number they had documentation of sentencing to death.. some weren't killed but just given life imprisonment. This was just those chosen for revolutionary crimes.

The real death toll is unknown but all signs from even Russian documents point to over some millions of people via political/revolutionary differences.

The numbers when the on questionable issues like the famines control or failure to assist the sickly populations lead to the 20+ Mil figures.

That is some dodgy info.

The range is 20 million

The figures are 800,000

then it's, we don't really know how many.

if that is what you believe then that is cool, but I wouldn't be so strongly anti-stalin if that is all I had on the guy.
24-10-2012, 10:38 PM
(24-10-2012 10:36 PM)I and I Wrote:  
(24-10-2012 10:22 PM)ClydeLee Wrote:  Those aren't the same numbers.

That is some dodgy info.

The range is 20 million

The figures are 800,000

if that is what you believe then that is cool, but I wouldn't be so strongly anti-stalin if that is all I had on the guy.

why?

Even if it's as low as 800,000 (in comparison to 20million), 800,000 is still a LOT of people killed.

Hence, Stalin goes on santas naughty list.

[Image: 3cdac7eec8f6b059070d9df56f50a7ae.jpg]
Now with 40% more awesome.
24-10-2012, 10:57 PM
(24-10-2012 10:38 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  
(24-10-2012 10:36 PM)I and I Wrote:  That is some dodgy info.

The range is 20 million

The figures are 800,000

why?

Even if it's as low as 800,000 (in comparison to 20million), 800,000 is still a LOT of people killed.

Hence, Stalin goes on santas naughty list.

It's a well known fact that any death toll under 1 million disqualifies one from the sadistic fucker club.

~Izel
24-10-2012, 11:07 PM
(24-10-2012 10:36 PM)I and I Wrote:  
(24-10-2012 10:22 PM)ClydeLee Wrote:  Those aren't the same numbers.

That is some dodgy info.

The range is 20 million

The figures are 800,000

Then why are you anti Stalin with your Lenin avatar?

The reason I'm anti Stalin is because if he wasn't so fool heady and power strong the USSR might of had a better achieved growth but instead it birthed the idea that communism is to shut up everyone else by imprisonment or death sentencing instead of trying to continual revolutionize to try and do what's best for the overall populous.