So why was Stalin a bad guy?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
21-10-2012, 10:26 PM
RE: So why was Stalin a bad guy?
(21-10-2012 10:05 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  I love to see how you figure I'm saying "go 'Merica"?
In fact I'm fairly sure I've spouted off many a anti-'merican rants here and there.
Yes, yes you have, my partner in crime. Yes

I see no reason to comment on the question of the OP if he is unwilling to define what he means by "bad".

[Image: 7oDSbD4.gif]
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
21-10-2012, 10:28 PM
(21-10-2012 10:26 PM)Vosur Wrote:  
(21-10-2012 10:05 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  I love to see how you figure I'm saying "go 'Merica"?
In fact I'm fairly sure I've spouted off many a anti-'merican rants here and there.
Yes, yes you have, my partner in crime. Yes

I see no reason to comment on the question of OP if he is unwilling to define what he means by "bad".

[Image: internet_high_five-2496.jpg]

[Image: 3cdac7eec8f6b059070d9df56f50a7ae.jpg]
Now with 40% more awesome.
22-10-2012, 12:19 AM
(21-10-2012 08:47 PM)Vosur Wrote:  I reiterate:
(21-10-2012 06:02 PM)Vosur Wrote:  Define "bad".

No one gives two shits about you trying to turn this discussion into some semantics BS. Thats why you were ignored...
If you want to talk about the exact definition of "bad", or "is, or "or", then go make a separate thread and keep those thoughts there. It will make it far easier to ignore that way!
22-10-2012, 02:27 AM
Re: RE: So why was Stalin a bad guy?
(22-10-2012 12:19 AM)Diablo Wrote:  
(21-10-2012 08:47 PM)Vosur Wrote:  I reiterate:

No one gives two shits about you trying to turn this discussion into some semantics BS. Thats why you were ignored...
If you want to talk about the exact definition of "bad", or "is, or "or", then go make a separate thread and keep those thoughts there. It will make it far easier to ignore that way!

No it would make a world of difference here because I and I wants to post like an uncivil troll and ignore posts with points that disagree with his biased message attempt.

Is like to know what he means by bad too since he keeps propping up the idea that people think it's all America good and Stalin bad. But apparently if you don't rip America in a post it means you are praising America to him.

Fuck the U.S. Cool

"Allow there to be a spectrum in all that you see" - Neil Degrasse Tyson
22-10-2012, 05:01 AM
(21-10-2012 07:47 PM)Xinoftruden Wrote:  
(21-10-2012 07:44 PM)Chas Wrote:  Really? He was just misunderstood? Or just unlucky?
Well we have no record of him enjoying the killing or torture of others. All I see is a man trying to reinvent a country as quickly as possible. For this machinent Stalin chose to grease the wheels with blood.

Are you fucking kidding me?

We need proof that someone who caused the deaths of millions had to actually enjoy it to make him bad?

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 3 users Like Chas's post
22-10-2012, 05:05 AM
(21-10-2012 09:54 PM)I and I Wrote:  Still no evidence of mass murder or programmed mass killings.

There is plenty of evidence.

22-10-2012, 09:37 AM (This post was last modified: 22-10-2012 09:41 AM by Vosur.)
(22-10-2012 12:19 AM)Diablo Wrote:  No one gives two shits about you trying to turn this discussion into some semantics BS. Thats why you were ignored...

[Image: unsuccessful-troll-thumbnail1.jpg]

How is it that I want to turn the discussion into "some semantics BS" when I'm asking him for his definition before answering his question? "Bad" is one of the most subjective terms there is. Try harder, Diablo the uneducated troll.

[Image: 7oDSbD4.gif]
[+] 2 users Like Vosur's post
22-10-2012, 11:34 AM
(22-10-2012 05:05 AM)Chas Wrote:  
(21-10-2012 09:54 PM)I and I Wrote:  Still no evidence of mass murder or programmed mass killings.

There is plenty of evidence.

when proving a point in a different thread I used wikipedia, I was then criticized by people here for using wikipedia, so I will now discredit any wikipedia info just like you guys.

next
22-10-2012, 12:55 PM
(22-10-2012 05:01 AM)Chas Wrote:  
(21-10-2012 07:47 PM)Xinoftruden Wrote:  Well we have no record of him enjoying the killing or torture of others. All I see is a man trying to reinvent a country as quickly as possible. For this machinent Stalin chose to grease the wheels with blood.

Are you fucking kidding me?

We need proof that someone who caused the deaths of millions had to actually enjoy it to make him bad?

well. the short answer is no.
I don't want stalin to be absolved of his actions. i just do not think that stalin himself was a horrible person.

When you are courting a nice girl an hour seems like a second. When you sit on a red-hot cinder a second seems like an hour. That's relativity.

You cannot successfully determine beforehand which side of the bread to butter.
22-10-2012, 01:14 PM
(22-10-2012 11:34 AM)I and I Wrote:  
(22-10-2012 05:05 AM)Chas Wrote:  There is plenty of evidence.

when proving a point in a different thread I used wikipedia, I was then criticized by people here for using wikipedia, so I will now discredit any wikipedia info just like you guys.

next

That article has over 300 references and citations. You might try reading it.

[+] 1 user Likes Chas's post