So why was Stalin a bad guy?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
24-10-2012, 04:51 PM
RE: So why was Stalin a bad guy?
(23-10-2012 07:25 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  
(23-10-2012 12:25 PM)I and I Wrote:  Remember when Churchill and the Brittish empire hated Stalin? yeah, that is the pot calling the kettle black.

For the most part, peoples standards change when one group is considered an enemy or not an enemy. Like not calling Churchill evil but calling Stalin Evil. or how the west supports dictators that are our bitch but hates dictators that aren't our bitch, the dictators that aren't our bitch are the evil ones of course.

God damn you just don't get it.

This isn't about being a hypocrite.
Stalin killed roughly 20million people.
Killing 20million people is bad.
Hence, Stalin is bad.

If Churchill was the one that killed 20million people then the conclusion would be the same except with Churchill.

here, let me break it down simple for you kid. Thoughts of Stalin causes skid marks to appear in your panties, yet your panties stay white and vajayjay fresh over any other mass murdering leader that the west happens to like or did like in the past.

It's called hypocrisy.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
24-10-2012, 04:56 PM
It's called, you're an idiot.

E 2 = (mc 2)2 + (pc )2
614C → 714N + e + ̅νe
2 K(s) + 2 H2O(l) → 2 KOH(aq) + H2 (g) + 196 kJ/mol
It works, bitches.
24-10-2012, 05:31 PM
(24-10-2012 04:56 PM)Phaedrus Wrote:  It's called, you're an idiot.

The idea that the U.S. didn't come from the lips of angels vaginas really pisses you off don't it.
24-10-2012, 05:38 PM
Angels don't have vaginas. Though if they did I wonder what they'd taste like? Sugar, rainbows, and pure hatred is my guess.

E 2 = (mc 2)2 + (pc )2
614C → 714N + e + ̅νe
2 K(s) + 2 H2O(l) → 2 KOH(aq) + H2 (g) + 196 kJ/mol
It works, bitches.
24-10-2012, 06:02 PM
(24-10-2012 04:51 PM)I and I Wrote:  
(23-10-2012 07:25 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  God damn you just don't get it.

This isn't about being a hypocrite.
Stalin killed roughly 20million people.
Killing 20million people is bad.
Hence, Stalin is bad.

If Churchill was the one that killed 20million people then the conclusion would be the same except with Churchill.

here, let me break it down simple for you kid. Thoughts of Stalin causes skid marks to appear in your panties, yet your panties stay white and vajayjay fresh over any other mass murdering leader that the west happens to like or did like in the past.

It's called hypocrisy.

So you're fine with killing 20 million plus people because you're a sadistic fuck? Note to self...do not sit next to I&I at the next TTA picnic. Consider

It was just a fucking apple man, we're sorry okay? Please stop the madness Laugh out load
~Izel
[+] 1 user Likes Erxomai's post
24-10-2012, 06:10 PM
(24-10-2012 06:02 PM)Erxomai Wrote:  
(24-10-2012 04:51 PM)I and I Wrote:  here, let me break it down simple for you kid. Thoughts of Stalin causes skid marks to appear in your panties, yet your panties stay white and vajayjay fresh over any other mass murdering leader that the west happens to like or did like in the past.

It's called hypocrisy.

So you're fine with killing 20 million plus people because you're a sadistic fuck? Note to self...do not sit next to I&I at the next TTA picnic. Consider

I don't support the western medias report on stalins activities they are worthless. The west was getting hand jobs and fist jobs from Japan and Germany through most of their mass murder rampage before ww2 started. Anything they said about fingerpointing was for propaganda purposes and not because of some true intent to expose murderers.

next

Tell me more about how the U.S., England, Japan and Germany condemned Stalins crimes. Drinking Beverage
24-10-2012, 06:12 PM
(24-10-2012 06:10 PM)I and I Wrote:  
(24-10-2012 06:02 PM)Erxomai Wrote:  So you're fine with killing 20 million plus people because you're a sadistic fuck? Note to self...do not sit next to I&I at the next TTA picnic. Consider

I don't support the western medias report on stalins activities they are worthless. The west was getting hand jobs and fist jobs from Japan and Germany through most of their mass murder rampage before ww2 started. Anything they said about fingerpointing was for propaganda purposes and not because of some true intent to expose murderers.

next

Tell me more about how the U.S., England, Japan and Germany condemned Stalins crimes. Drinking Beverage

Newsflash: Cold War.

It was just a fucking apple man, we're sorry okay? Please stop the madness Laugh out load
~Izel
24-10-2012, 06:19 PM (This post was last modified: 24-10-2012 07:18 PM by ClydeLee.)
(24-10-2012 06:10 PM)I and I Wrote:  
(24-10-2012 06:02 PM)Erxomai Wrote:  So you're fine with killing 20 million plus people because you're a sadistic fuck? Note to self...do not sit next to I&I at the next TTA picnic. Consider

[undefined=undefined]I don't support the western medias report on stalins activities they are worthless.[/undefined] The west was getting hand jobs and fist jobs from Japan and Germany through most of their mass murder rampage before ww2 started. Anything they said about fingerpointing was for propaganda purposes and not because of some true intent to expose murderers.

next

Then why do you ignore facts that were printed from Russia based on Russian documents released in the early 90s. That's where the data that has been posted by multiple people here including the real camp records and 800,000 thousand people given death sentences were released.

"Allow there to be a spectrum in all that you see" - Neil Degrasse Tyson
24-10-2012, 06:57 PM
(24-10-2012 06:19 PM)ClydeLee Wrote:  
(24-10-2012 06:10 PM)I and I Wrote:  [undefined=undefined]I don't support the western medias report on stalins activities they are worthless.[/undefined] The west was getting hand jobs and fist jobs from Japan and Germany through most of their mass murder rampage before ww2 started. Anything they said about fingerpointing was for propaganda purposes and not because of some true intent to expose murderers.

next

Then why do you ignore facts that were printed from Russia based on Russian documents released in the early 90s. That's where the data that has been posted by multiple people here including the real camp records and 800,000 thousand people given death sentences were released.

Shhhh...don't shine light on his delusions. We won't have anyone to fuck with anymore.

~Izel
24-10-2012, 09:32 PM
(24-10-2012 06:19 PM)ClydeLee Wrote:  
(24-10-2012 06:10 PM)I and I Wrote:  [undefined=undefined]I don't support the western medias report on stalins activities they are worthless.[/undefined] The west was getting hand jobs and fist jobs from Japan and Germany through most of their mass murder rampage before ww2 started. Anything they said about fingerpointing was for propaganda purposes and not because of some true intent to expose murderers.

next

I thought you guys were trying to say he killed 20 million people, or was that someone else that said that?