So yeah... I just had a seizure.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
05-07-2014, 07:36 PM
RE: So yeah... I just had a seizure.
If you've had one you will have another. Doctor now!
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
05-07-2014, 09:10 PM
Confused
My sister gets them. If there is anything like here you wont be allowed to drive for some time (like a year).

[Image: oscar.png]
05-07-2014, 10:16 PM
When is the last time you had an MRI of your head ?

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein God has a plan for us. Please stop screwing it up with your prayers.
05-07-2014, 10:20 PM
Doctor. NOW.

It's Special Pleadings all the way down!

Magic Talking Snakes STFU -- revenantx77

You can't have your special pleading and eat it too. -- WillHop
[+] 1 user Likes Taqiyya Mockingbird's post
05-07-2014, 11:04 PM
(05-07-2014 06:35 PM)kingschosen Wrote:  The last thing I remember was changing my daughter before I woke up on the floor.

My son told me that I fell to the ground and was banging my head on the floor yelling and crying.

When I woke up he was hugging me.

I have a big gash in my lip and tongue from me biting them. My whole body is super sore especially my back.

My head is killing me really badly. I took some of my medicine but thew it up.

I've never has this happen to me. Kinda freaky.

A seizure generally indicates that something is at the very least, very considerably wrong.

See a competent doctor, and get a full run-down.

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
06-07-2014, 12:08 AM (This post was last modified: 06-07-2014 12:18 AM by DLJ.)
The reason why conventional 'western' medicine is not fixing this is because they are looking for material causes.

What needs to be determined is which spirit is possessing you.

The obvious candidates are:
- snake
- woodpecker
- cat

But do not overlook the possibility that it could be a combination of two or more and also, potentially, the avatar-spirits of those you have banned from the forum.

Go first to your local witch-doctor, I'm sure there are many to choose from in Louisiana.
Next get a proper exorcism done... choose a real catholic priest Lecture_preist ; no charlatans.

If that fails, there can only be one diagnosis. You are suffering from the effects of negative prayer. Let's face it, your ex-church 'friends' are thinking bad thoughts about you.

There is no solution to this as prayers have a 100% success rate.

It was good knowing you.

Sadcryface

Bro! It's a fucking brain tumor... like I told you nearly two months ago.

[+] 5 users Like DLJ's post
06-07-2014, 06:16 AM (This post was last modified: 06-07-2014 06:41 AM by Bucky Ball.)
(06-07-2014 12:08 AM)DLJ Wrote:  Bro! It's a fucking brain tumor... like I told you nearly two months ago.

No. The pain would be constant, and there would be focal symptoms. It might be an AV Malformation, (or a cyst of some sort), which would account for the years of headaches. Dumbass needs to get his butt to the Neurologists at BR Medical Center like yesterday. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cerebral_ar...lformation New seizures in adults are ACUTE problems. An ER visit TODAY is warranted. They will do a CT scan or MRI.

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein God has a plan for us. Please stop screwing it up with your prayers.
[+] 3 users Like Bucky Ball's post
06-07-2014, 06:48 AM
As others have stated get to a doctor ASAP. A CT and or MRI are probably warranted.

" Generally speaking, the errors in religion are dangerous; those in philosophy only ridiculous."
David Hume
06-07-2014, 07:17 AM
Fucken KC.

Has seizure.

Blogs about it.

Get your ass to a physician you dick. A real one. Not some quack.

We'll love you just the way you are
If you're perfect -- Alanis Morissette
(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.
[+] 7 users Like morondog's post
06-07-2014, 10:49 AM (This post was last modified: 06-07-2014 11:30 AM by Michael_Tadlock.)
Seizures are very serious. I hope you aren't reading this because you are being driven to the doctor right now.

Best of luck and good wishes. I am going to spend some time worrying about you. WHEN YOU'RE BETTER, do fill us in.

HeartHeartHeart