So, you are god.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
10-04-2016, 01:43 PM
So, you are god.
You are god but only for a very short time. You are omniscient, omnipotent, and omnipresent. You are also benevolent.

You get one, and only one command. After that you lose your god powers.

What will you do?

[Image: dobie.png]Science is the process we've designed to be responsible for generating our best guess as to what the fuck is going on. Girly Man
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
10-04-2016, 01:47 PM
RE: So, you are god.
I'd be a horrible God, could never be a Mormon due to that. Fortunately, you've limited me here...since I can do anything, even the most fantastical thing imaginable and it works because I'm God for this one command...universal cancer cure which can be mass produced at a penny each and no one will charge more than just cost for it.

Need to think of a witty signature.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 3 users Like Shai Hulud's post
10-04-2016, 01:53 PM (This post was last modified: 10-04-2016 01:59 PM by Heatheness.)
(10-04-2016 01:43 PM)Dom Wrote:  You are god but only for a very short time. You are omniscient, omnipotent, and omnipresent. You are also benevolent.

What will you do?

Question: Do you mean one command for humans to obey? Or as god we get to do one god powered thing?

Never mind I'll do both.

I would command all people to have all the consensual sex they want and that it be protected sex unless they are trying to have a progeny.

If it was a god powered thing I would take away humankind's desire to control others.

[Image: dnw9krH.jpg?4]
[+] 1 user Likes Heatheness's post
10-04-2016, 01:53 PM
I'd do what all the other gods have done before me.

Hang up a sign that reads: gone fishing.

But as if to knock me down, reality came around
And without so much as a mere touch, cut me into little pieces

[+] 2 users Like Momsurroundedbyboys's post
10-04-2016, 02:00 PM
I can't think of anything great (guess I couldn't ask for a perfect imagination), but I'll say: I would love to reverse manmade climate change and pollution.

Or leave a permanent message in the sky that said, "Leave Me out of your laws and governments."
[+] 2 users Like julep's post
10-04-2016, 02:04 PM
I would make a holodeck that can generate an entire simulated universe full of civilizations. Where one second in the real world is ten trillion years in the holodeck. Then I would lose my powers and go into my holodeck where I will explore new worlds...and eventually get sick of existing.
[+] 1 user Likes drymetal's post
10-04-2016, 02:08 PM
If ifs and but's were candy and nuts. Especially with god claims, humans make up gods and humans are not gods so the is mental masturbation is pointless to me. It would be like asking "What would you do if you were Batman or Superman". Neither exist so the only thing I can do is be me.

Poetry by Brian37(poems by an atheist) Also on Facebook as BrianJames Rational Poet and Twitter Brianrrs37
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
10-04-2016, 02:15 PM
I would go forward in time and watch the very last episode of Game of Thrones. Big Grin

Ceterum censeo, religionem delendam esse
10-04-2016, 02:16 PM
(10-04-2016 01:43 PM)Dom Wrote:  You are god but only for a very short time. You are omniscient, omnipotent, and omnipresent. You are also benevolent.

What will you do?

I shit and then get on about it.

#sigh
10-04-2016, 02:28 PM
I'll just steal this from the Bloodhound gang:

Would I be a good Messiah with my low self-esteem?
If I don't believe in myself would that be blasphemy?