So, you are god.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
10-04-2016, 05:59 PM
RE: So, you are god.
(10-04-2016 05:00 PM)Chas Wrote:  
(10-04-2016 04:42 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  Make me a God forever, obviously.

I'm pretty sure that violates the First Law of Wishodynamics. Consider

The rules regarding the wish were not clearly layed out, in fact it was specifically noted that you are an all powerful God, assumed to be able to do whatever you want.

Given such power one should have foreseen the possibility that one would wish for infinite power and thus compensated for it with appropriate rules.

As far as I can determine, all is fair game.

[Image: oscar.png]
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 2 users Like earmuffs's post
10-04-2016, 06:33 PM
(10-04-2016 05:59 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  
(10-04-2016 05:00 PM)Chas Wrote:  I'm pretty sure that violates the First Law of Wishodynamics. Consider

The rules regarding the wish were not clearly layed out, in fact it was specifically noted that you are an all powerful God, assumed to be able to do whatever you want.

Given such power one should have foreseen the possibility that one would wish for infinite power and thus compensated for it with appropriate rules.

Agreed.

All hail Earmuffs! All powerful ruler of the universe. Big Grin

NOTE: Member, Tomasia uses this site to slander other individuals. He then later proclaims it a joke, but not in public.
I will call him a liar and a dog here and now.
Banjo.
10-04-2016, 07:50 PM
(10-04-2016 06:33 PM)Banjo Wrote:  
(10-04-2016 05:59 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  The rules regarding the wish were not clearly layed out, in fact it was specifically noted that you are an all powerful God, assumed to be able to do whatever you want.

Agreed.

That's the spirit!

[Image: oscar.png]
[+] 2 users Like earmuffs's post
10-04-2016, 07:58 PM
Make a new heaven and a new earth
The old earth having passed away an there was no more sea.

"IN THRUST WE TRUST"

"We were conservative Jews and that meant we obeyed God's Commandments until His rules became a royal pain in the ass."

- Joel Chastnoff, The 188th Crybaby Brigade
[+] 1 user Likes Carlo_The_Bugsmasher_Driver's post
10-04-2016, 08:00 PM
(10-04-2016 07:50 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  
(10-04-2016 06:33 PM)Banjo Wrote:  Agreed.

That's the spirit!

yeah yeah,
all worship the earmuffers
and all that stuff...

Can we make a trade so I can get superpowers? And I would really really want to look like Wonderwoman please- she was so cute and had great boots and a lasso of truth... hey, I can lasso people for you, and fly on trips to bring you stuff in my invisible airplane...I would be a useful addition to your minions.

The biology of mind bridges the sciences - concerned with the natural world - and the humanities - concerned with the meaning of human experience. Eric Kandel
[+] 1 user Likes carol's post
10-04-2016, 08:10 PM
(10-04-2016 08:00 PM)carol Wrote:  
(10-04-2016 07:50 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  That's the spirit!

yeah yeah,
and all that stuff...

Can we make a trade so I can get superpowers? And I would really really want to look like Wonderwoman please- she was so cute and had great boots and a lasso of truth... hey, I can lasso people for you, and fly on trips to bring you stuff in my invisible airplane...I would be a useful addition to your minions.

*cough cough* suck up *cough cough*

[Image: dnw9krH.jpg?4]
[+] 2 users Like Heatheness's post
10-04-2016, 08:24 PM (This post was last modified: 10-04-2016 08:50 PM by yakherder.)
Use my divine powers to force the creation of a Golden Compass 2. Because that ending was bullshit.

Or, depending on my mood at the time, maybe send the entire human race back to the Cretaceous Period with only what they're carrying.

'Murican Canadian
[+] 4 users Like yakherder's post
10-04-2016, 08:43 PM
(10-04-2016 08:10 PM)Heatheness Wrote:  
(10-04-2016 08:00 PM)carol Wrote:  yeah yeah,
and all that stuff...

*cough cough* suck up *cough cough*

Hells yeah!
Anything for those white go-go boots and shiny shiny tiara!!
Big Grin

The biology of mind bridges the sciences - concerned with the natural world - and the humanities - concerned with the meaning of human experience. Eric Kandel
[+] 1 user Likes carol's post
10-04-2016, 11:47 PM
I would send everyone who believes in a god to another planet suitable for human life and drop them mixed up together so their religions are not dominant in any region.

There goes all the wars, slavery, fighting, sex crimes and tyranny in all of Africa, the middle east and the United States. Plus, the vast majority of republicans are gone too!

They no longer have to deal with atheists and without us blocking them, they are free to genocide themselves on another planet until only one group is left standing, we no longer have them fucking up this planet. Everyone wins.

My Youtube channel if anyone is interested.
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCEkRdbq...rLEz-0jEHQ
[+] 2 users Like Shadow Fox's post
10-04-2016, 11:53 PM
I'd make every human a god so that they fix their own bete-noire.

Then I'd cook up some popcorn and watch the show.
[+] 1 user Likes Thumpalumpacus's post