29-05-2015, 03:37 PM
Soccer Administration
F.I.F.A. =Fraudulent,Inept,FatCat, AllianceDodgy
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Mr Woof's post
30-05-2015, 08:18 AM
RE: Soccer Administration
Unbelievable really and to think after all this, Sepp Blatter has won another term.

UEFA (the European governing body) has spent so much effort trying to stamp out the corruption, racism and discrimination that plagued football in the 80's and earlier. The problem is that the rest of the world (north america excluded) are so far behind in this respect. As a result, FIFA has huge problems with corruption and Blatter has let it go unpunished as he gets a majority vote from the poorer countries (where corruption is more prevalent)

I seriously think UEFA should make a genuine threat to break away from FIFA. Considering 13 of the top 20 ranked teams in world football are European, I don't think FIFA can afford to lose them from the World Cup.

"Isn't it enough to see that a garden is beautiful without having to believe that there are fairies at the bottom of it too"? - Douglas Adams Bechased
30-05-2015, 12:30 PM
The fact that Blatter got re-elected says it all. UEFA should go it alone, fuck FIFA.

“The first duty of a man is to think for himself” ― José Martí
30-05-2015, 12:38 PM
Don't worry Europeans America will save the day yet again. Given how many top people were taken down already how long before someone points the finger at Blatter? Ironic that the only country in the world that doesn't give a fuck about FIFA or Soccer or the world's cup is the one that has the balls to take em down.

(31-07-2014 04:37 PM)Luminon Wrote:  America is full of guns, but they're useless, because nobody has the courage to shoot an IRS agent in self-defense
30-05-2015, 02:20 PM
(30-05-2015 12:38 PM)Revenant77x Wrote:  Don't worry Europeans America will save the day yet again.

Have you ever before?
Wink

... this is my signature!
30-05-2015, 02:22 PM
I'd be surprised if anyone making that much money weren't disturbingly corrupt, especially if they're a pathetic sham of a "non-profit organisation" and headed in Switzerland of all places. It's almost like if there's no oversight whatsoever there's nothing to stop people getting away with it. Funny, that.

30-05-2015, 02:22 PM
(30-05-2015 02:20 PM)cjlr Wrote:  
(30-05-2015 12:38 PM)Revenant77x Wrote:  Don't worry Europeans America will save the day yet again.

Have you ever before?
Wink

Are you seriously asking an American to bring up the War? Cause we still do fucking backflips over that.

(31-07-2014 04:37 PM)Luminon Wrote:  America is full of guns, but they're useless, because nobody has the courage to shoot an IRS agent in self-defense
30-05-2015, 02:25 PM
(30-05-2015 02:22 PM)Revenant77x Wrote:  
(30-05-2015 02:20 PM)cjlr Wrote:  Have you ever before?
Wink

Are you seriously asking an American to bring up the War? Cause we still do fucking backflips over that.

To be fair, you did decide to help out against the genocidal lunatics eventually, but you know as well as I do who did the actual fighting and dying bits, for the most part...

30-05-2015, 02:44 PM
(30-05-2015 02:25 PM)cjlr Wrote:  
(30-05-2015 02:22 PM)Revenant77x Wrote:  Are you seriously asking an American to bring up the War? Cause we still do fucking backflips over that.

To be fair, you did decide to help out against the genocidal lunatics eventually, but you know as well as I do who did the actual fighting and dying bits, for the most part...

In a mostly losing effort. Without American industry and supplies Europe would have already been under Nazi control by the time the general public's isolationist tendencies had been reversed. There is absolutely no uncertainty that the lend/lease policy followed by actual intervention is what swung that war.

30-05-2015, 02:47 PM
(30-05-2015 02:44 PM)Revenant77x Wrote:  
(30-05-2015 02:25 PM)cjlr Wrote:  To be fair, you did decide to help out against the genocidal lunatics eventually, but you know as well as I do who did the actual fighting and dying bits, for the most part...

In a mostly losing effort. Without American industry and supplies Europe would have already been under Nazi control by the time the general public's isolationist tendencies had been reversed. There is absolutely no uncertainty that the lend/lease policy followed by actual intervention is what swung that war.

The Soviets wouldn't have gotten to Berlin, but the Nazis were never getting as far as Moscow regardless.

Wasn't this thread about soccer?
Tongue