Soccer fans in Israel as racist as...well Israelis.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
05-06-2013, 11:25 AM
So apparently Israel has soccer fans that have shit for brains as well. The world would be better off without racists like this. It would be better off without soccer but that is a sports debate. Drinking Beverage

Listen to the racist chants by huge crowds of shit holes.
http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=1c7_1354503982

It seems that soccer attracts the most racist idiotic monkeys around, from europe to Israel. (I just threw you guys a bone, I included a criticism of european racist soccer fans as well). Drinking Beverage

You guys may now attack the messenger aka defend israeli scum soccer fans.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
05-06-2013, 11:27 AM
RE: Soccer fans in Israel as racist as...well Israelis.
OH MY GAWD PLEASE STOP!!!

[Image: sigvacachica.png]
05-06-2013, 11:36 AM
(05-06-2013 11:27 AM)nach_in Wrote:  OH MY GAWD PLEASE STOP!!!

I agree, racism should stop.
06-06-2013, 12:22 AM
You really don't see the irony in your post here?

"Good news, everyone!"
-Cody
06-06-2013, 01:09 AM
(06-06-2013 12:22 AM)Anudist Wrote:  You really don't see the irony in your post here?

I am making fun of racists, do you find this wrong?
06-06-2013, 01:25 AM (This post was last modified: 06-06-2013 01:41 AM by JAH.)
I and I, I think your point is falling on deaf ears here, and it does truly belong in the sport section.

Sport does often reflect the worst aspects of society/culture and should be looked at in that vein. Jackie Robinson was booed regularly in his first years in major league baseball. One of the best receivers ever for the 49ers, Gene Washington, was a quarterback but at Stanford became a wide receiver because in the 60's the college and pro games were not ready for an african american quarterback, although in fact in the fledgling years of the NFL there were a few black quarterbacks. For the same reason Warren Moon spent several years in the CFL. Satchel Paige was possibly the greatest pitcher of all time and is in the Hall of Fame, but because he first played in the major leagues when he was at the end of his career it may remain debatable.

Even the NBA was reluctant to accept black athletes. The first was in 1950.

Often teams in the US had ethnic quotas, no more than a certain amount of an ethnicity were allowed.

Adding to the sad reflection of the social/cultural environment of sports are the fans. I once asked a group of Phillies fans in AT&T if I could get away with their behavior in Citizens Bank Park and they gave me the are you out of your mind look. After all Philadelphia fans once famously booed Santa Claus.

Football (soccer) fans are notorious for their bad behavior. That Israeli fans exhibit this is no shock.

That sport often exhibits the worst of the society/culture is also no shock.

Oh and by the way football (soccer) is not called the beautiful game for nothing. I wish very much to watch a significant match in an european stadium once before I die, maybe Barcelona vs. Real Madrid or Glasgow Celtic vs. Glasgow Rangers, with the obvious caveat of being in a safe place.

I as a lifelong 49er fan also want to watch a 49ers vs. Raiders game in the heart of the Black Hole, maybe I am perverse.
06-06-2013, 01:40 AM
(06-06-2013 01:25 AM)JAH Wrote:  I and I, I think your point is falling on deaf ears here, and it does truly belong in the sport section.

Sport does often reflect the worst aspects of society/culture and should be looked at in that vein. Jackie Robinson was booed regularly in his first years in major league baseball. One of the best receivers ever for the 49ers, Gene Washington, was a quarterback but at Stanford became a wide receiver because in the 60's the college and pro games were not ready for an african american quarterback, although in fact in the fledgling years of the NFL there were a few black quarterbacks. For the same reason Warren Moon spent several years in the CFL. Satchel Paige was possibly the greatest pitcher of all time and is in the Hall of Fame, but because he first played in the major leagues when he was at the end of his career it may remain debatable.

Even the NBA was reluctant to accept black athletes. The first was in 1950.

Often teams in the US had ethnic quotas no more than a certain amount of an ethnicity were allowed.

Adding to the sad reflection of the social/cultural environment of sports are the fans. I once asked a group of Phillies fans in AT&T if I could get away with their behavior in Citizens Bank Park and they gave me the are you out of your mind look. After all Philadelphia fans once famously booed Santa Claus.

Football (soccer) fans are notorious for their bad behavior. That Israeli fans exhibit this is no shock.

That sport often exhibits the worst of the society/culture is also no shock.

Oh and by the way football (soccer) is not called the beautiful game for nothing. I wish very much to watch a significant match in an european stadium once before I die, maybe Barcelona vs. Real Madrid or Glasgow Celtic vs. Glasgow Rangers, with the obvious caveat of being in a safe place.

The American examples were decades ago and yes Europe and Israeli soccer fans are racist scum. I made a post about the Israeli fans because here in the u.s. we are told by the mainstream that lunatic nut job bigotry only comes from Palestinians.
06-06-2013, 06:53 AM
you should come down from your moral high horse and look the world from down here, it's not quite as simple as your feeble mind thinks

[Image: sigvacachica.png]
07-06-2013, 09:13 PM
Do you have contacts in the Ministry Of Propaganda? I need to know where I can get a cyanide tipped umbrella!

12-06-2013, 02:10 AM
Israelis, the bigoted bastards, we should kill 'em all. Who likes those sand niggers anyway, damn camel riding, sonuvabitch, donkey fucking, racist bastards.