Social Justice Warrior???? I Call B.S.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
22-09-2016, 02:57 PM
Social Justice Warrior???? I Call B.S.
Here's some more feel-good garbage that somebody churned out.....

Social Justice Warrior....

Are you fucking kidding me?????

Pretentious, egotistical, moronic, self-serving ass dribble.........

Anyone who calls themselves an"SJW" -- and isn't being ironic, or sarcastic - is an asswipe..............

"Social Justice"???? REALLY???? Who's???? Yours???? That's not "social justice" -- it's a fucking OPINION.......

Warrior???? FUCK OFF!!!!

A warrior is one who serves a leader -- they're not some random asshat with a big mouth.... A warrior has honor, has ethics and knows how to take orders........... A warrior isn't the guy setting policy..... There's only a couple of warriors on this forum - and they've got my respect.... They're easy to spot -- they wear a fucking uniform and answer to a guy with lots of stars on his hat........

An "SJW" in short - is some overbearing internet hack - who thinks his/her opinion is valid - simply because it's theirs -- and they think they're entitled to feel superior to everyone else - because they spout their "values" nonstop......

And that's just me -- this random asshole - giving MY opinion.......

Ya don't like it -- too fucking bad...........

The difference between prayer and masturbation - is when a guy is through masturbating - he has something to show for his efforts.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes onlinebiker's post
22-09-2016, 02:59 PM
RE: Social Justice Warrior???? I Call B.S.
I've never heard a person with a progressive liberal agenda on civil rights and social issues refer to THEMSELVES as SJWs unless they were being ironic. I've always thought it was a term like "knee-jerk liberal" that was coined by some other group as a pejorative but which people within the group use in a self-deprecating way.

But I agree it is a lofty and high-falutin' term for people who seldom do much more than share memes on their Facebook walls.
22-09-2016, 03:57 PM
Stop triggering me, onlinebiker. You're invalidating my opinion by disagreeing with it Dodgy

If we came from dust, then why is there still dust?
[+] 4 users Like cactus's post
22-09-2016, 04:21 PM
I feel that way about people using the phrase Politically Correct in a none ironic way. It even seems to have originated as a mocking satirical phrase.

I've never understood if sjw thing was started as an attempted insult or attempted prideful phrase though. And don't care enough to search.

"Allow there to be a spectrum in all that you see" - Neil Degrasse Tyson
22-09-2016, 04:50 PM
(22-09-2016 02:57 PM)onlinebiker Wrote:  Here's some more feel-good garbage that somebody churned out.....

Social Justice Warrior....

Are you fucking kidding me?????

Pretentious, egotistical, moronic, self-serving ass dribble.........

Anyone who calls themselves an"SJW" -- and isn't being ironic, or sarcastic - is an asswipe..............

"Social Justice"???? REALLY???? Who's???? Yours???? That's not "social justice" -- it's a fucking OPINION.......

Warrior???? FUCK OFF!!!!

A warrior is one who serves a leader -- they're not some random asshat with a big mouth.... A warrior has honor, has ethics and knows how to take orders........... A warrior isn't the guy setting policy..... There's only a couple of warriors on this forum - and they've got my respect.... They're easy to spot -- they wear a fucking uniform and answer to a guy with lots of stars on his hat........

An "SJW" in short - is some overbearing internet hack - who thinks his/her opinion is valid - simply because it's theirs -- and they think they're entitled to feel superior to everyone else - because they spout their "values" nonstop......

And that's just me -- this random asshole - giving MY opinion.......

Ya don't like it -- too fucking bad...........

Yes you are an asshole. Not only for your blind worship of firearms, but stupidly thinking that all liberals are politically correct.

I don't think of Kapernick as a "SJW" I see him as right. I have run into "SJW"s and they are NOT the majority of the left in the slightest. They are the trust fund left, the third party left, not the bulk of the sane world.

Saying inequity exists does not make one jaded, it simply means you recognize a problem exists. "SJW"s is a dodge for white people to ignore a problem. This white person, me, isn't ignoring that problem.

I do think you do ignore it.

Poetry by Brian37(poems by an atheist) Also on Facebook as BrianJames Rational Poet and Twitter Brianrrs37
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
22-09-2016, 05:31 PM
Oh for fucks sake.

But as if to knock me down, reality came around
And without so much as a mere touch, cut me into little pieces

[+] 3 users Like Momsurroundedbyboys's post
22-09-2016, 05:41 PM
Where did that phrase even come from? I'd never heard it before coming here. And when I first saw it I thought it was an abbreviation for one of those dating ads: Single Jewish Woman.

There is only one really serious philosophical question, and that is suicide. -Camus
[+] 4 users Like GirlyMan's post
22-09-2016, 05:45 PM
(22-09-2016 05:41 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  Where did that phrase even come from? I'd never heard it before coming here. And when I first saw it I thought it was an abbreviation for one of those dating ads: Single Jewish Woman.

It is a phrase white people use to justify ignoring a real problem. Code for "reverse racism". If you cant beat someone with logic, you protect your own bias on them. Like Trust fund Trump supporters.

Poetry by Brian37(poems by an atheist) Also on Facebook as BrianJames Rational Poet and Twitter Brianrrs37
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
22-09-2016, 06:24 PM
So you're pissed-off because someone has the gumption to disagree.

Why is your whining any more valid?

We -- we -- served in order to protect the right to free expression. Why the butthurt? Expressing opinions, well that's the best thanks we servicemen can get, right?

Suck it up, Cupcake. You'll be getting opinions you don't like the rest of your life ... you'd better get used to it now.

You'll find sympathy in the dictionary -- it's between shit and syphilis.
[+] 5 users Like Thumpalumpacus's post
23-09-2016, 02:06 AM
"SJW" is mostly just a pejorative used by non-progressives to dismiss progressive opinions and activism outright. It seems to come from that same brand of apathy that makes South Park so popular - the idea that actually caring about issues is a sign of weakness - particularly if you're a male. It's seen as a form of emasculation ("cuck" is used similarly). It doesn't actually contribute to discussion. It's more of just internet troll nonsense used to try to get a rise out of people.

Most of us social justice minded folks who refer to ourselves as SJWs are doing so as a kind of joke. Since namecalling someone a "SJW" is a real easy way for people to dismiss points without actually addressing them, we might as well just get it out of the way to begin with.

Essentially applying the label to ourselves is basically saying, "Yeah, I guess I am a social justice warrior. But what's your point, exactly?"
[+] 3 users Like ViolexTV's post