Social stratification of the Hillary Clinton presidential campaign

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
05-07-2016, 01:22 PM (This post was last modified: 05-07-2016 01:25 PM by TrainWreck.)
Social stratification of the Hillary Clinton presidential campaign
I'm getting the sense that Hillary has approached the threshold of the average atheist's sense of political competence. I am sensing that conservatives are sensing that the system is "rigged," just as some demographic/political groups charged in the past. I know I heard blacks charge that the system was rigged way back in the 1980s, but I had little idea what the solution was - something to do with elections.

But the black person probably thought differently - right?

So, here we are, and it seems that the rigged system has a black man holding back the prosecution on an elite white woman who does not get along with the Obama's, and has probably never thought of black people as anything other than a voting bloc that can be appeased with slogans about civil rights.

So, obviously, the conservative and law enforcement demographics are going to vote for Trump and get on with prosecuting the witch. Are minorities going to vote for Hillary suggesting that they believe that she will do them good??? We, conservatives, are going to describe the white people who continue to support Hillary as being incompetent to comprehend reason

Political organizations like to suggest which presidential candidates they support, I hope that the atheist organizations when the do their surveys of political stances, that they can go a bit further than counting how many times they say "God" in their speeches. You have noticed that Trump avoids saying "God Bless You," and says something liberal like, "I love you."

So, will any unique demographic organization realign their endorsement of Hillary in favor of Bernie, or Trump, in an effort to be recognized as recognizing the corruption and proper solution.

Humanism - ontological doctrine that posits that humans define reality
Theism - ontological doctrine that posits a supernatural entity creates and defines reality
Atheism - political doctrine opposed to theist doctrine in public policy
I am right, and you are wrong - I hope you die peacefullyCool
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
05-07-2016, 01:51 PM (This post was last modified: 05-07-2016 01:56 PM by TrainWreck.)
RE: Social stratification of the Hillary Clinton presidential campaign
I just sent an membership inquiry email to Atheist Voter with the following message

Quote:I want you to go beyond just counting how many times they say "God," and concentrate on parsing their exercise of reason on all issues - are they liars. Should we trust and endorse candidates that out right lie and coerce bureaucrats to their sympathies???

They better think, if they expect money from me. I see they have a picture of the NRA speaker in their website splash - looks like they are seeing the light of aligning with a rational demographic.

[Image: CPAC2.jpg?1458614122]

Theism - ontological doctrine that posits a supernatural entity creates and defines reality
05-07-2016, 06:59 PM
(05-07-2016 01:51 PM)TrainWreck Wrote:  I just sent an membership inquiry email to Atheist Voter with the following message

Quote:I want you to go beyond just counting how many times they say "God," and concentrate on parsing their exercise of reason on all issues - are they liars. Should we trust and endorse candidates that out right lie and coerce bureaucrats to their sympathies???

They better think, if they expect money from me. I see they have a picture of the NRA speaker in their website splash - looks like they are seeing the light of aligning with a rational demographic.

[Image: CPAC2.jpg?1458614122]

I feel the Earth shaking with them in fear that they will not be the beneficiaries of your vast philanthropic contributions.

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein God has a plan for us. Please stop screwing it up with your prayers.
[+] 3 users Like Bucky Ball's post
05-07-2016, 08:04 PM
(05-07-2016 06:59 PM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  I feel the Earth shaking with them in fear that they will not be the beneficiaries of your vast philanthropic contributions.
It was at that moment that TrainWreck cried out in a loud voice. The Earth split open, dead saints rose from their graves and went to attend CSPAN to appear to many people... Laugh out load

[Image: 7oDSbD4.gif]
[+] 2 users Like Vosur's post
05-07-2016, 08:05 PM
Well if your big issue is about trust in this consideration of support... they could go to who or not do they trust to care about enacting religious laws or godly sway of political power.

Does one trust Trump's claims of religiosity? Maybe not but what about it though indicates he still wouldn't push or go along with religious lawmaking. Still seems he would regardless of integrity.

Why should an atheist voting organization care about anything but the notions of secular governing?

"Allow there to be a spectrum in all that you see" - Neil Degrasse Tyson
06-07-2016, 02:44 PM
(05-07-2016 08:05 PM)ClydeLee Wrote:  Well if your big issue is about trust in this consideration of support... they could go to who or not do they trust to care about enacting religious laws or godly sway of political power.

Does one trust Trump's claims of religiosity? Maybe not but what about it though indicates he still wouldn't push or go along with religious lawmaking. Still seems he would regardless of integrity.

Why should an atheist voting organization care about anything but the notions of secular governing?

I'm am having difficulty understanding your comments and questions. There are some grammatical errors that are adversely effecting some poorly phrased terms.

06-07-2016, 02:46 PM (This post was last modified: 06-07-2016 02:50 PM by GirlyMan.)
(06-07-2016 02:44 PM)TrainWreck Wrote:  I'm am having difficulty understanding your comments and questions. There are some grammatical errors that are adversely effecting some poorly phrased terms.

*affecting .... and the irony of that is just fucking priceless.

#sigh
[+] 4 users Like GirlyMan's post
06-07-2016, 09:59 PM
I've been having problems lately with those.

06-07-2016, 10:50 PM
After review, I don't think I got it wrong