Social welfare as a way to undermine religion.
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
08-12-2012, 04:22 PM (This post was last modified: 08-12-2012 04:25 PM by GirlyMan.)
RE: Social welfare as a way to undermine religion.
(08-12-2012 03:51 PM)Logica Humano Wrote:  
(08-12-2012 12:24 PM)amav.eram Wrote:  So with a population that is, what 76% christian...does that mean that most of america is poor and badly educated? I think not...
Yes, that is precisely what it means. America has one of the worst, ineffective education systems in the western world.

Not true. We have the best post-secondary educational institutions in the world as evidenced by the fact that so many of our grad schools are inundated with foreign nationals. Hell, I work with one grad school group in Comp Sci at UIUC that consists entirely of a dozen little girls from the PRC and 1 white guy from the US. The white guy don't scare me none, but those little fucking Chinese girls who are way smarter than me sure as shit do. Shocking

Of course this same observation can also be turned around as a comment on the US's elementary and secondary educational systems. Consider

As it was in the beginning is now and ever shall be, world without end. Amen. I will show you fear in a handful of dust.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes GirlyMan's post

Messages In This Thread
RE: Social welfare as a way to undermine religion. - GirlyMan - 08-12-2012 04:22 PM