Socialautopsy.com Good idea or Bad idea?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
15-04-2016, 03:51 PM
RE: Socialautopsy.com Good idea or Bad idea?
(15-04-2016 03:46 PM)Gilgamesh Wrote:  Lol if you think this wouldn't be used by bullies to bully people.

Truth: 90% of bullies think that they're agents of good. If you think the wrong things, or say the wrong things, you're an asshole and deserve to be bullied; This is how they rationalise it. Simply disagreeing with an SJW online will land your name on there, with "Rape apologist sexist racist bigot" next to it.

Back in the day we just thought it was funny to see some dude hanging from a coat hook by his skivvies.

#sigh
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 2 users Like GirlyMan's post
15-04-2016, 06:59 PM
I guess I read it wrong, I thought it was more like a right to have you name and comments said removed thing like some nations have passed for internet statements. Not sort of direction to coral a group of people together.

"Allow there to be a spectrum in all that you see" - Neil Degrasse Tyson
21-04-2016, 08:18 PM
(14-04-2016 12:24 PM)Blackhand293 Wrote:  So I came across this little project on kickstarter.

And i was wondering what your thoughts were on this project. They want to keep a searchable database of social media, tweets etc that runs on anonymous submissions, using peoples real names.

The "evidence" and i use that word loosely, would be vetted and collated by the people working there, based solely on criteria they decide.

There system of recourse is very poorly defined in my opinion, the criteria they intend to use is vaguely defined, and the means of collection seems to be open to abuse.

Every time I hear about something like this, I just hear this in my head.

[img]

via GIPHY

[/img]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes Sam's post
07-05-2016, 07:07 AM
When I saw this thread, I thought it was gonna be a project that allowed anyone to help with an autopsy.
[+] 1 user Likes CosmicRaven's post