Sock puppets, and the banned. Is there a better way?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
26-09-2014, 05:16 PM
RE: Sock puppets, and the banned. Is there a better way?
(26-09-2014 05:04 PM)Deidre32 Wrote:  
(26-09-2014 04:05 PM)LastPoet Wrote:  I'll explain: Matty joins a forum and once he manipulates his way into having a ( he targets mostly females ) member that tries to be understanding/empathetic towards him, he then proceeds to his creepy act of stalking. Once said member figures him out for what he is, he will then go batshit and get banned, only to harass the forum, using said member as the excuse for his sockpuppeting and other shenanigans. This has happened before, and not exclusively with Deidre, but some others. It is quite easy to spot this behaviour, it is never his fault, but everyone else's. Eventually he will get tired, but not before some valued members have left the forum.

Just food for thought. I saw this happen before.

This x 1000

FWIW, don't worry about me guys, seriously. He's only been harassing me here. (shoutbox)

But, I want nothing to do with him anymore. I don't want any involvement, I have my own life stresses and I'm going through my own issue with wondering if I even identify myself as an atheist anymore. Confused So, I just want to be left out of anything having to do with him, and I'm taking a break from here just to get a break from the drama, and such.

I'm more humiliated than anything else. I'm not afraid of the guy, etc. I'm just humiliated by this whole thing. Undecided

Ok...that's all I wanted to add. Thanks guys, and have a good weekend. Heart

[Image: Gigan_hugs_megalon_by_drbuffalo-d6rucwe.jpg]

[Image: Guilmon-41189.gif] https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCOW_Ioi2wtuPa88FvBmnBgQ my youtube
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Metazoa Zeke's post
26-09-2014, 05:19 PM (This post was last modified: 26-09-2014 05:23 PM by GirlyMan.)
(26-09-2014 05:04 PM)Deidre32 Wrote:  I'm going through my own issue with wondering if I even identify myself as an atheist anymore.

It's good to continually question your metaphysics. There came a point in time when I realized I'm not actually an atheist, I just got my own definition of Gwynnies, errr I mean God.

(26-09-2014 05:04 PM)Deidre32 Wrote:  I'm more humiliated than anything else.

Don't be or the terrorist wins.

#sigh
[+] 3 users Like GirlyMan's post
26-09-2014, 05:25 PM
(26-09-2014 05:16 PM)Logisch Wrote:  
(26-09-2014 05:04 PM)Deidre32 Wrote:  I'm more humiliated than anything else. I'm not afraid of the guy, etc. I'm just humiliated by this whole thing. Undecided

You need a hug.Hug

[Image: bearhugs.jpg]

#sigh
[+] 1 user Likes GirlyMan's post
26-09-2014, 05:25 PM
I think we just need to report the clown when he reappears. Then he needs to be zapped immediately (or as soon as possible).

Don't interact with him at all. If he gets no attention other than being banned he isn't getting his way. He has begged, pleaded, threatened, kissed various asses, tried to lay guilt, and on and on. All he wants is someone to interact with him, preferable someone who will say he is right and that he was mistreated and blah, blah, blah.

We can't fix him - I don't know if anyone can. It's not our place to try. He told us what he is from the start - now we can see him prove it a hundred times over.

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF

We're all mad here. The Cheshire Cat

Are my Chakras on straight?
[+] 3 users Like Anjele's post
26-09-2014, 06:11 PM
(((hugs))) for all of you. We may only be e-friends, but I think I might love you guys? Blush Big Grin Heart

Truly, you are good peeps.

[And my final note on Matt--I wish him good things. It's a shame to me, to see someone so smart, with such potential...use his life in ways that he shouldn't. May he learn, grow and find some peace.]

Going to meet some of my friends for drinks. Much needed drinks. lol Have a great night, everyone.

Be true to yourself. Heart
[+] 3 users Like Deidre32's post
26-09-2014, 06:14 PM
(26-09-2014 05:16 PM)Logisch Wrote:  
(26-09-2014 05:04 PM)Deidre32 Wrote:  This x 1000

FWIW, don't worry about me guys, seriously. He's only been harassing me here. (shoutbox)

But, I want nothing to do with him anymore. I don't want any involvement, I have my own life stresses and I'm going through my own issue with wondering if I even identify myself as an atheist anymore. Confused So, I just want to be left out of anything having to do with him, and I'm taking a break from here just to get a break from the drama, and such.

I'm more humiliated than anything else. I'm not afraid of the guy, etc. I'm just humiliated by this whole thing. Undecided

Ok...that's all I wanted to add. Thanks guys, and have a good weekend. Heart

You need a hug.Hug
well hello. I haven't seen you in such a long time, it seems. I hope you are good. Hug

Be true to yourself. Heart
26-09-2014, 06:53 PM

#sigh
26-09-2014, 07:12 PM
(26-09-2014 06:11 PM)Deidre32 Wrote:  (((hugs))) for all of you. We may only be e-friends, but I think I might love you guys? Blush Big Grin Heart

Truly, you are good peeps.

[And my final note on Matt--I wish him good things. It's a shame to me, to see someone so smart, with such potential...use his life in ways that he shouldn't. May he learn, grow and find some peace.]

Going to meet some of my friends for drinks. Much needed drinks. lol Have a great night, everyone.

(((Hugs))) darlin.
Hope your weekend is good!

When I want your opinion I'll read your entrails.
27-09-2014, 03:03 AM
Guess I've hit a nerve Big Grin
https://atheistforums.org/thread-28835.html
[+] 2 users Like LastPoet's post
27-09-2014, 06:31 AM
(26-09-2014 08:22 AM)Deidre32 Wrote:  I'm just going to leave the site. Posting here isn't worth all this headache. :/

Is the forum team happy now? Facepalm

Fucking idiots.

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user