Sock puppets, and the banned. Is there a better way?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
24-09-2014, 06:38 PM
RE: Sock puppets, and the banned. Is there a better way?
Isn't time to give the police WC's IP address(es)?
His puppetry has stepped over the line to harassment.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes RogueWarrior's post
24-09-2014, 06:40 PM
(24-09-2014 06:38 PM)RogueWarrior Wrote:  Isn't time to give the police WC's IP address(es)?

At the forum I'm a mod on, we would've done that.

But, obviously there's a reason why not.
24-09-2014, 06:41 PM
(24-09-2014 06:38 PM)RogueWarrior Wrote:  Isn't time to give the police WC's IP address(es)?

Honestly we wouldn't even need to give ip addresses. He's posted plenty of pictures, given the name of the facility he was living in, and posted his name. I think AF reported him to his local authorities. Wouldn't hurt to have another complaint in his file Drinking Beverage repeated reports do paint a picture.

I hope that the world turns, and things get better. But what I hope most of all is that you understand what I mean when I tell you that, even though I do not know you, and even though I may never meet you, laugh with you, cry with you, or kiss you, I love you. With all my heart, I love you. - V for Vendetta
[+] 7 users Like Smercury44's post
24-09-2014, 06:58 PM
(24-09-2014 06:41 PM)Smercury44 Wrote:  

Honestly we wouldn't even need to give ip addresses. He's posted plenty of pictures, given the name of the facility he was living in, and posted his name. I think AF reported him to his local authorities. Wouldn't hurt to have another complaint in his file Drinking Beverage repeated reports do paint a picture.

This woman is smarter than most we should listen to her and her cat that I know is next to her.

[Image: Guilmon-41189.gif] https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCOW_Ioi2wtuPa88FvBmnBgQ my youtube
[+] 1 user Likes Metazoa Zeke's post
24-09-2014, 06:59 PM
(24-09-2014 06:58 PM)Metazoa Zeke Wrote:  
(24-09-2014 06:41 PM)Smercury44 Wrote:  Honestly we wouldn't even need to give ip addresses. He's posted plenty of pictures, given the name of the facility he was living in, and posted his name. I think AF reported him to his local authorities. Wouldn't hurt to have another complaint in his file Drinking Beverage repeated reports do paint a picture.

This woman is smarter than most we should listen to her and her cat that I know is next to her.

Gasp he is next to me!

Oh, and you so sweet Hug

I hope that the world turns, and things get better. But what I hope most of all is that you understand what I mean when I tell you that, even though I do not know you, and even though I may never meet you, laugh with you, cry with you, or kiss you, I love you. With all my heart, I love you. - V for Vendetta
24-09-2014, 07:13 PM
(24-09-2014 06:58 PM)Metazoa Zeke Wrote:  
(24-09-2014 06:41 PM)Smercury44 Wrote:  Honestly we wouldn't even need to give ip addresses. He's posted plenty of pictures, given the name of the facility he was living in, and posted his name. I think AF reported him to his local authorities. Wouldn't hurt to have another complaint in his file Drinking Beverage repeated reports do paint a picture.

must...resist...obvious...vagina joke...

[Image: oscar.png]
[+] 6 users Like earmuffs's post
24-09-2014, 07:31 PM
I'm assuming I don't need to press report on the new sock
Dodgy

I reeeaaaallllyyy hope he doesn't have any personally identifiable info of hers. He's definitely showing the creepy, scary stalker side.

It's very concerning.

"If there's a single thing that life teaches us, it's that wishing doesn't make it so." - Lev Grossman
[+] 1 user Likes Nurse's post
24-09-2014, 07:32 PM
It's been reported - waiting for action.

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF

We're all mad here. The Cheshire Cat
24-09-2014, 07:33 PM
(24-09-2014 07:13 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  
(24-09-2014 06:58 PM)Metazoa Zeke Wrote:  This woman is smarter than most we should listen to her and her cat that I know is next to her.

must...resist...obvious...vagina joke...

No muffs say it, it is for the best.

[Image: Guilmon-41189.gif] https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCOW_Ioi2wtuPa88FvBmnBgQ my youtube
[+] 1 user Likes Metazoa Zeke's post
24-09-2014, 08:54 PM
(24-09-2014 06:41 PM)Smercury44 Wrote:  I think AF reported him to his local authorities. Wouldn't hurt to have another complaint in his file Drinking Beverage repeated reports do paint a picture.

I strongly advise against that. If it were me that would ricochet back.

There is only one really serious philosophical question, and that is suicide. -Camus