Sock puppets, and the banned. Is there a better way?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
24-09-2014, 08:58 PM
RE: Sock puppets, and the banned. Is there a better way?
(24-09-2014 08:54 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  
(24-09-2014 06:41 PM)Smercury44 Wrote:  I think AF reported him to his local authorities. Wouldn't hurt to have another complaint in his file Drinking Beverage repeated reports do paint a picture.

I strongly advise against that. If it were me that would ricochet back.

He has plenty of ricochet ability without antagonizing. It's when things like this happen, and no one does anything about it that bad things can happen.

I hope that the world turns, and things get better. But what I hope most of all is that you understand what I mean when I tell you that, even though I do not know you, and even though I may never meet you, laugh with you, cry with you, or kiss you, I love you. With all my heart, I love you. - V for Vendetta
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 2 users Like Smercury44's post
24-09-2014, 09:06 PM
(24-09-2014 08:54 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  
(24-09-2014 06:41 PM)Smercury44 Wrote:  I think AF reported him to his local authorities. Wouldn't hurt to have another complaint in his file Drinking Beverage repeated reports do paint a picture.

I strongly advise against that. If it were me that would ricochet back.

Now I know why you are Girlyman.Tongue
[+] 2 users Like RogueWarrior's post
24-09-2014, 09:19 PM
(24-09-2014 09:06 PM)RogueWarrior Wrote:  
(24-09-2014 08:54 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  I strongly advise against that. If it were me that would ricochet back.

Now I know why you are Girlyman.Tongue

It is because his peaner is about the size of your mouse.

[Image: Guilmon-41189.gif] https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCOW_Ioi2wtuPa88FvBmnBgQ my youtube
[+] 1 user Likes Metazoa Zeke's post
24-09-2014, 09:27 PM
(24-09-2014 09:19 PM)Metazoa Zeke Wrote:  
(24-09-2014 09:06 PM)RogueWarrior Wrote:  Now I know why you are Girlyman.Tongue

It is because his peaner is about half the size of your mouse.

Fixt.
You get me hard though and I can go full mouse for like a couple of minutes if you're lucky.

There is only one really serious philosophical question, and that is suicide. -Camus
24-09-2014, 09:31 PM
(24-09-2014 09:27 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  
(24-09-2014 09:19 PM)Metazoa Zeke Wrote:  It is because his peaner is about half the size of your mouse.

Fixt.
You get me hard though and I can go full mouse for like a couple of minutes if you're lucky.

Gasp my eyes!!!! Laugh out load

I hope that the world turns, and things get better. But what I hope most of all is that you understand what I mean when I tell you that, even though I do not know you, and even though I may never meet you, laugh with you, cry with you, or kiss you, I love you. With all my heart, I love you. - V for Vendetta
[+] 1 user Likes Smercury44's post
24-09-2014, 09:32 PM
(24-09-2014 09:27 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  
(24-09-2014 09:19 PM)Metazoa Zeke Wrote:  It is because his peaner is about half the size of your mouse.

Fixt.

^This is girly man in his happy mode, however he flees when his predator muffintop appears. Tongue

[Image: Guilmon-41189.gif] https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCOW_Ioi2wtuPa88FvBmnBgQ my youtube
[+] 1 user Likes Metazoa Zeke's post
24-09-2014, 10:50 PM
(24-09-2014 09:32 PM)Metazoa Zeke Wrote:  
(24-09-2014 09:27 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  Fixt.

^This is girly man in his happy mode, however he flees when his predator muffintop appears. Tongue

I got eyes on him. Drinking Beverage

[Image: rugby.jpg]

There is only one really serious philosophical question, and that is suicide. -Camus
[+] 3 users Like GirlyMan's post
25-09-2014, 10:21 AM
(24-09-2014 06:41 PM)Smercury44 Wrote:  Honestly we wouldn't even need to give ip addresses. He's posted plenty of pictures, given the name of the facility he was living in, and posted his name. I think AF reported him to his local authorities. Wouldn't hurt to have another complaint in his file Drinking Beverage repeated reports do paint a picture.

We did, over at AF.org, not sure if they did anything, but he did left Montana after. But taking account a possible post hoc ergo propter hoc fallacy we simply are not sure. At any rate, it would be something to consider, remember Dennis Markuze, AKA David Mabus? The Communities united and got him away from the internet for a long time. Granted, he was in Canada, and I'm not much acquainted with the US law on these matters, since I live in Europe.
25-09-2014, 10:27 AM
I didn't realize the shoutbox still existed.

And i'm a bit sad this thread isn't about sock puppet greats Sifl & Olly

"Allow there to be a spectrum in all that you see" - Neil Degrasse Tyson
25-09-2014, 10:40 AM
That dude clearly has some serious mental issues.

Official ordained minister of the Church of the Flying Spaghetti Monster. Please pm me with prayer requests to his noodly goodness. Remember, he boiled for your sins and loves you. Carbo Diem! RAmen.