Sock puppets, and the banned. Is there a better way?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
26-09-2014, 10:34 AM
RE: Sock puppets, and the banned. Is there a better way?
No need to leave deidre, don't give that fucker the satisfaction. Also, if the staff here requires it so, the AF staff will be more than happy to help fuck that psycho over.

30 socks heh? He did more that in a single day over there. Must be getting slow.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 9 users Like LastPoet's post
26-09-2014, 10:58 AM
Thanks, guys. I just need a break. Too much drama, and negativity for me right now. I don't want anymore of this nonsense in my life. See ya ...have a good weekend. Heart

Be true to yourself. Heart
26-09-2014, 11:14 AM
(26-09-2014 10:58 AM)Deidre32 Wrote:  Thanks, guys. I just need a break. Too much drama, and negativity for me right now. I don't want anymore of this nonsense in my life. See ya ...have a good weekend. Heart

Take care of yourself Dei. Know this community will always be here for you.

(31-07-2014 04:37 PM)Luminon Wrote:  America is full of guns, but they're useless, because nobody has the courage to shoot an IRS agent in self-defense
[+] 4 users Like Revenant77x's post
26-09-2014, 11:19 AM
What Rev said. We'll keep the light on for you Hug

I hope that the world turns, and things get better. But what I hope most of all is that you understand what I mean when I tell you that, even though I do not know you, and even though I may never meet you, laugh with you, cry with you, or kiss you, I love you. With all my heart, I love you. - V for Vendetta
[+] 1 user Likes Smercury44's post
26-09-2014, 11:57 AM
(26-09-2014 11:19 AM)Smercury44 Wrote:  What Rev said. We'll keep the light on for you Hug

Yes. Hope to see you soon!

When I want your opinion I'll read your entrails.
26-09-2014, 01:33 PM
(26-09-2014 10:58 AM)Deidre32 Wrote:  Thanks, guys. I just need a break. Too much drama, and negativity for me right now. I don't want anymore of this nonsense in my life. See ya ...have a good weekend. Heart

He's a manipulative psycho coward who wants to control you.
If you leave you'll just encourage his behavior, you're saying that it's ok and that if he continues to be a deranged fucktard he'll continue to get what he wants.

I'm not a professional or anything but I guess that's pretty much how his life operates. If he wants something he just plays the mentally disabled card and people around him give in or use it as an excuse to excuse his bad behavior.

You were doing good by standing up to him and not taking his shit, it's for the best if you keep doing that, it shows that he can't have a tantrum to always get what he wants and that he can't control you.

There's no drama, seriously. The mods are a full team who share the workload and don't mind playing a bit of wack-a-troll. It's not your fault he's behaving the way he is.
[+] 8 users Like earmuffs's post
26-09-2014, 01:40 PM
(26-09-2014 01:33 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  

If you leave you'll just encourage his behavior, you're saying that it's ok and that if he continues to be a deranged fucktard he'll continue to get what he wants.

I'm not a professional or anything but I guess that's pretty much how his life operates. If he wants something he just plays the mentally disabled card and people around him give in or use it as an excuse to excuse his bad behavior.

You were doing good by standing up to him and not taking his shit, it's for the best if you keep doing that, it shows that he can't have a tantrum to always get what he wants and that he can't control you.

There's no drama, seriously. The mods are a full team who share the workload and don't mind playing a bit of wack-a-troll. It's not your fault he's behaving the way he is.

I second that ^

When I want your opinion I'll read your entrails.
26-09-2014, 01:49 PM
(26-09-2014 01:33 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  

In some ways I'm inclined to agree with this. I've put more thought into it today than I would have liked. I certainly like to piss off people who try to manipulate me, but this guy is not working with a full deck of cards. I don't think she should leave because of drama, I'm more concerned about her safety. The part that concerns me most is that he is potentially very dangerous. Completely disengaging where he has NO way to communicate with her may be the safest option (I REALLY hate to say that, it's not fair to her or us, she's such a wonderful, thoughtful person - the selfish part of me wants her to stay). I don't know how much he knows about her to communicate offline. He's doing the idealization vs devaluation with her, and is quite hostile. He loves attention and is lashing out at feelings of rejection and abandonment. Look up borderline personality disorder - you can tick all the criteria off the list. Sure I'm not a psychiatrist, but when it looks like a duck... It's a very, VERY frustrating personality.

He's being a douche. It's time for him to sit back in his padded corner with no one to talk to but himself.

"If there's a single thing that life teaches us, it's that wishing doesn't make it so." - Lev Grossman
26-09-2014, 02:14 PM
Actually, Deidre is safe here, inside the forum. Here, she is among friends who can help her learn to recognize manipulative behavior and help her learn to be strong, while remaining a compassionate person. Here, she can be herself, without judgement and without expectations... she can test her own newly formed world views and rant and joke and blow off steam with the rest of us.

Deidre... among others here ... has come out of a lifetime of being conned... being controlled is so familiar, she may not recognize what's happening until it's happened.

It's nice to have a look at the monkeys in the zoo, just don't put your hands within reach ... there's a reason for those iron bars.

A new type of thinking is essential if mankind is to survive and move to higher levels. ~ Albert Einstein
[+] 5 users Like kim's post
26-09-2014, 02:19 PM
(26-09-2014 02:14 PM)kim Wrote:  It's nice to have a look at the monkeys in the zoo, just don't put your hands within reach ... there's a reason for those iron bars.

The occasional shit flung through the bars is an occupational hazard, but it's really a pretty small thing in the long run.

... this is my signature!
[+] 1 user Likes cjlr's post